AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-29, 02:53   Link #7481
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
*Hand raised*

I hope Zero-zaku() will create a better world with Nunnaly...and then, when Zero won't be needed anymore, he will be free and he will be happy with her!

I think this is the best ending for him: He can atone his sins and ride out the pain with Nunnaly's help.
After finishing his job as Zero, he will have the life he deserves... and he won't be alone anymore!

Aww.... Suzaku and Nunnaly are young, they have an entire life in front of them!!
*fangirl squeez*
Suzaku may never give up being Zero. He remains as an eternal symbol that must always be there to keep tyrants in check. As a result, Suzaku will never be able to find peace. That's the impression I got from Lelouch's speech to Suzaku, anyway.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 03:13   Link #7482
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Suzaku may never give up being Zero. He remains as an eternal symbol that must always be there to keep tyrants in check. As a result, Suzaku will never be able to find peace. That's the impression I got from Lelouch's speech to Suzaku, anyway.
As I said before, we don't predict the future and I don't think wars pop up like flowers.
Zero is a symbol, that's the point. Suzaku won't need to wear that mask because Zero wil remain in people's memories and hearts. Suzaku will be Zero as long as there are wars. In a world without war Suzaku can be free and happy. That's what I think.
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 03:17   Link #7483
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
As I said before, we don't predict the future and I don't think wars pop up like flowers.
Zero is a symbol, that's the point. Suzaku won't need to wear that mask because Zero wil remain in people's memories and hearts. Suzaku will be Zero as long as there are wars. In a world without war Suzaku can be free and happy. That's what I think.
He can't take off the mask, because if people ever discovered who he was, everything he and Lelouch did to create peace could unravel. Only in private could he be himself, and there's only a select few who know.
Old 2008-09-29, 03:21   Link #7484
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He can't take off the mask, because if people ever discovered who he was, everything he and Lelouch did to create peace could unravel. Only in private could he be himself, and there's only a select few who know.
Lol, that's not really a problem: people don't recognize him when he wears his sunglasses! (It's odd but true)

He can follow C.C. example and go to the countryside!

There are plenty of places where he can go.

Of course, as long as he is needed, he will be Zero.

Last edited by Airi; 2008-09-29 at 06:34.
Old 2008-09-29, 04:57   Link #7485
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
He can always use one of Sayoko's ninja mask disguises....
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 05:45   Link #7486
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
He can always use one of Sayoko's ninja mask disguises....
Yep! Or his magic sunglasses (We should open a fan club )

So, Nunnaly, Kallen,C.C., Jeremiah, Cecile, Sayoko and Lloyd know Suzaku is the new Zero... Who knows, maybe Gino too understood everything....

Last edited by Airi; 2008-09-29 at 07:18.
Old 2008-09-29, 07:04   Link #7487
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
How about a Rau Le Creuset? Mature in their own way with a high IQ, but physical conditions which require constant treatment.
...considering the amount of incestual undertones that goes on in the Royal Family, that is disturbingly possible. I'd still hope they could do better.

Quote:
Yep! Or his magic sunglasses (We should open a fan club )
Feel free to throw in Athrun and Char as proof that all you need for a disguise is a sweet pair of shades.
Quote:

So, Nunnaly, Kallen, Jeremiah, Cecile, Sayoko and Lloyd know Suzaku is the new Zero... Who knows, maybe Gino too understood everything....
Well, no indication was given, but it's possible.

I wonder if C.C. and 'Zero' will ever meet up again in the future.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:26   Link #7488
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
i dont know why people saying Kallen won? in reality Suzaku won! alot of people are saying that it was a draw but a draw that Kallen received the short end of the stick.

Suzaku allowed himself to be hit with that fatal blow...he didnt follow his geass which was telling him avoid it and allow himself to be hit! Kallen collapsed soon afterwards but remember Suzaku escaped his pod, so he was still kicking. Kallen was giving it her all and then some that she couldnt continue anymore unlike Suzaku. If there was no Gino, Kallen would of perish and if Suzaku followed his Live Geass, he would of avoided the fatal blow and disable Kallen. Remember, Kallen was trying to kill Suzaku but Suzaku wasnt trying to kill Kallen. Suzaku made Kallen and Gino believe that she had won and that he himself Suzaku had died in order to continue following the Zero R. plan.
I believe the same as you, but do you have a prof that he let her win? and where why he should supose to be death? did he say that in the conversation? please, if you have any prof tell me, I think the subs from my episode wasn't really good, and I really want profs.
If some one post a lot of arguments and profs I'll be happy forever
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:48   Link #7489
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
*Hand raised*

I hope Zero-zaku() will create a better world with Nunnaly...and then, when Zero won't be needed anymore, he will be free and he will be happy with her!

I think this is the best ending for him: He can atone his sins and ride out the pain with Nunnaly's help.
After finishing his job as Zero, he will have the life he deserves... and he won't be alone anymore!

Aww.... Suzaku and Nunnaly are young, they have an entire life in front of them!!
*fangirl squeez*
Hey, Nunnally have not seen Suzaku's face in person for once isn't it? Guess it is probably during their private moment, Nunnally can finally see the face of Suzaku. Unless he really choose to hide his face all the way

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 09:53   Link #7490
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Unless he really choose to hide his face all the way
LOL, he wouldn't have any reason to do it!
Old 2008-09-29, 10:08   Link #7491
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
LOL, he wouldn't have any reason to do it!
His promise to Lulu: to live behind a mask eternally as he is no longer able to live as Suzaku. Our 'stubborn' Suzaku could say that I'm not Suzaku and I'm Zero all the way It's not like Suzaku didn't betray his friend before .

Old 2008-09-29, 10:30   Link #7492
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
His promise to Lulu: to live behind a mask eternally as he is no longer able to live as Suzaku. Our 'stubborn' Suzaku could say that I'm not Suzaku and I'm Zero all the way It's not like Suzaku didn't betray his friend before .
LOL, since he is with Nunnaly, I'm sure she will find a simple way to take off his mask.

Nunnaly: Suzaku-saaan, take it off!
Suzaku: Yadaaaaaa!! >_<
Nunnaly: SUZAKU-SAN!

Suzaku: Ok....

Problem solved!
Old 2008-09-29, 10:36   Link #7493
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
All Nunnally should do is to grab his hand....
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:54   Link #7494
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
LOL, since he is with Nunnaly, I'm sure she will find a simple way to take off his mask.

Nunnaly: Suzaku-saaan, take it off!
Suzaku: Yadaaaaaa!! >_<
Nunnaly: SUZAKU-SAN!

Suzaku: Ok....

Problem solved!
Be surprised that how good looking Suzaku is. Not even once she get to see his face, make it the best.

Old 2008-09-29, 10:56   Link #7495
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
You know,

A spin off OVA which focuses on Suzaku, 1 year later, wouldn't be bad and could help answer some other questions which people probably still have.

Milk this series dammnit!
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 11:12   Link #7496
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

A new evil rises, Suzaku on action with Schneizel giving him advices to save the world

Old 2008-09-29, 11:13   Link #7497
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Not even once she get to see his face.
That's true!

*And when their eyes met... she fell in love with him instantly*

Awww.... I want an OVA about Suzaku and Nunnaly!! >_<
Old 2008-09-29, 11:22   Link #7498
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I don't think Nunnaly and Suzaku would make a good couple
Suzaku Cornelia would have been better
Old 2008-09-29, 11:24   Link #7499
Alchemist007
*Author

I thought it was cornelia/schneizel incest action going on for a second.
Old 2008-09-29, 11:25   Link #7500
Lacus Li Britannia
White Queen

I think this couldn't be possible... at least, there could be a general oav... However, I still don't think this couple will be possible, Suzaku is dead for the world, Nunnally is the future, but not his future. He clearly said "I lost an irreplaceable woman", so, he will live in the past, forever. Suzaku now is a man without hope of future, he's a mask, a symbol, not along a human being... it's sad, but this is the reality.
Lacus Li Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote