AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-19, 04:43   Link #6761
OverNOut
The Obsever

Maybe Aisha will give Godou more information about the true identity of the King of the End.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 05:43   Link #6762
Ultragunner

Maybe he was just tired of slaying Campiones, to the point of
"She's gone into hiding, huh? I can try to track her down and kill her, but that's such a pain in the @ss. Meh, whatever, I'm tired of these things, they are just too weak" then he went to Japan and took a long nap (until now)

This could explain why Divine Ancestors who seek him haven't been able to do it, he just couldn't care less about the world
Old 2013-05-19, 05:59   Link #6763
Yami no Ou
まおう

haha that seems legit,I remember reading somewhere that The King of the End is really tired on fighting but its not really mentioned that its him,its just my guess
Old 2013-05-19, 06:10   Link #6764
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Maybe he was just tired of slaying Campiones, to the point of
"She's gone into hiding, huh? I can try to track her down and kill her, but that's such a pain in the @ss. Meh, whatever, I'm tired of these things, they are just too weak" then he went to Japan and took a long nap (until now)

This could explain why Divine Ancestors who seek him haven't been able to do it, he just couldn't care less about the world
While, that sounds pretty legit ... there is also the posibility that some Campione seriously injured the King of the End, who went to sleep to recuperate his wounds and the reason why he dosen't wake up, is becuase his injuries haven't fully recovered yet.

Or as another possible explenation ... he dosen't want to wake up, becuase he hadn't sensed any oponent, that is worthy for him to defeat.

It all depends on what kind of personality, the King of the End is actually going to have.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 07:10   Link #6765
alviam099

Or you could say that it ended in a mutual defeat on Susanoo and the King of the End's fight, you should not forget the King of the End slept after driving Susanoo on the Astral Realm.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 12:12   Link #6766
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Or you could say that it ended in a mutual defeat on Susanoo and the King of the End's fight, you should not forget the King of the End slept after driving Susanoo on the Astral Realm.
How can they change the location of his resting place if they are already in the astral realm? Furthermore they can't interfere as much as they want when they are in the astral realm. And I believe that is the price for avoiding death. That is also the reason why gods rather die fighting rather than just be a spectator.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 19:14   Link #6767
kokguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Thank you for introducing that possibility. For a moment, I felt like Godou was going to lose his place as the main character.

Yep. That's definitely what Lady Aisha would look like. I'm betting it's going to be something like Godou and co. meeting her, but not realizing who she is since she hasn't been seen in ages so they mistakenly believe her to be the 8th campione.
To everyone who like campione, in the 14 volume the 8th campione will be a male.
This guy have similar atmosphere as Godou name Urudin (ウルディン).

The picture of all characters that had made or will made appearance could be view in the link below:
http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/feature/1305//index.html
the third selection at the bottom means character introduction (登場人物绍介)

Last edited by kokguan; 2013-05-19 at 19:18. Reason: not complete
kokguan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 19:32   Link #6768
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokguan View Post
To everyone who like campione, in the 14 volume the 8th campione will be a male.

The picture of all characters that had made or will made appearance could be view in the link below:
So at the end it was really a male, I didnīt expect that at all. Like all the other campiones he most likely will fight Godou, well, better him than fighting Aisha because I canīt see our hero walking out of that fight victorious.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 20:02   Link #6769
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokguan View Post

You sure he's a campione? His appearance gives me the impression that he's a heretic god.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 20:14   Link #6770
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

...for me, he looks...errh, stupid. Yeah, that's one of the main traits for being a campione Not to say he doesn't look majestic enough, but stupidity is a must for campione!

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 20:24   Link #6771
bludvein

He sorta looks like Godou as well, at least to me. Though that might just be the art style. Are you sure that he is the 8th?

That was kind of unexpected, in a good way though. Godou doesn't need any more admirers when his current group still needs a lot of character development as it is. Is he going to be an airhead gigolo like Godou?

I'm even more excited for the next volume now.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 20:26   Link #6772
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

He does resemble Godou a bit. He also looks really rustic, and he seems like a martial art type like Salvatore and Luo Hao.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 20:35   Link #6773
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
...for me, he looks...errh, stupid. Yeah, that's one of the main traits for being a campione Not to say he doesn't look majestic enough, but stupidity is a must for campione!
After seeing Salvatore Doni I have to say majestic is not really a word to describe that lunatic either, so I think this new guy and him might get along well, gods help us all.
Old 2013-05-19, 20:39   Link #6774
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Well if he shuts up and doesn't do anything stupid, I'm sure Doni will look majestic enough

Old 2013-05-19, 20:40   Link #6775
Ddraig

Kinda doubt that he is the 8th Campione one being that he doesnt dress like modern day people and two there's a picture of him riding a dragon. Wearing that fur cape and fang necklace kinda remind me of Hercules.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 20:54   Link #6776
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

I hope ena wont ever fall for him, just cuz they both look a like.... child of nature...
please... m(_ _)m author-sama...
Old 2013-05-19, 20:55   Link #6777
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Where'd you get that picture of him riding dragon? There's still a possibility that one of his authority is to summon dragon though

Old 2013-05-19, 21:03   Link #6778
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Where'd you get that picture of him riding dragon? There's still a possibility that one of his authority is to summon dragon though
The better pic is the background for the page that the second link at the bottom of the page takes you to.

EDIT: Google trans is so frustrating! Though from what I can make out, all the bio says is that his atmosphere is similar to Godou. Nothing about him being a campione at all. His dress is positively ancient-looking as well.

Last edited by bludvein; 2013-05-19 at 21:13.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 21:06   Link #6779
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
I hope ena wont ever fall for him, just cuz they both look a like.... child of nature...
please... m(_ _)m author-sama...
You donīt have to worry, Ena has stated several times by now that her only partner in love could be Godou, you can call it a wried savage love at first sight.
Old 2013-05-19, 21:10   Link #6780
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
You donīt have to worry, Ena has stated several times by now that her only partner in love could be Godou, you can call it a wried savage love at first sight.
i hope so,

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem