AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-04-20, 14:04   Link #21
grecefar

I can't believe I just saw veldora and ifrit playing shogi... each chapter is so wholesome, funny and fluffy, I'm loving this.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-20, 18:04   Link #22
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Rimuru was ridiculously cute in this episode. Now I get why Shion and Shuna always want to dress him in girl's clothes. Why doesn't Rimuru just create a double when the girls are arguing over who gets to have him? But I guess the way he used his powers to make them happy was more creative.

Since it was a summer episode, I thought for sure there'd be swimsuits, and was disappointed when it ended with barely any. But then the preview came and rekindled my hope!
Old 2021-04-20, 18:50   Link #23
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Rimuru was ridiculously cute in this episode. Now I get why Shion and Shuna always want to dress him in girl's clothes. Why doesn't Rimuru just create a double when the girls are arguing over who gets to have him? But I guess the way he used his powers to make them happy was more creative.
I mean, he might be spoiling them, but he's also getting two cute girls grabbing him, so that's got to be satisfying on some level .
Old 2021-04-20, 20:45   Link #24
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Those are some big bugs there poor Gobuta got blasted off again

Rimuru new skill cooling pillow
Old 2021-04-21, 07:43   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I mean, he might be spoiling them, but he's also getting two cute girls grabbing him, so that's got to be satisfying on some level .
He didn't exactly look comfortable there though
Old 2021-04-21, 08:53   Link #26
grecefar

He seems to had lost interest in women except for elf women.
Old 2021-04-21, 11:26   Link #27
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Loved it when he flexed on the other slime, no pun intended.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-21, 18:46   Link #28
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Was this actually the first time we've seen another slime?
Old 2021-04-21, 19:04   Link #29
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Was this actually the first time we've seen another slime?
I think so? It's why Rimuru asked about normal slimes in the first episode.
Old 2021-04-27, 10:29   Link #30
Frontier

It's not Summer without a trip to the beach and swimsuits .

And the girls certainly looked great in their swimsuits, with Shion's revealing purple bikini, Shuna's cute and frilly pink swimsuit, and Soka in that tight one-piece swimsuit. Thank goodness those dwarves were so insistent and effective in talking them into it !

And Rimuru ends up in a a classic striped one-piece to avoid dressing a girly swimsuit the girls want to foist on him, which is very him. Guess that's going to have to remain in the imagination of the girls and the dwarves .

I see even Rimuru can react to boob-comments and commiserate with Shion over it after knocking Gobta into next week

Gobta saying what we're all thinking about Soka's butt .

Yeah, these girls are powerful enough to cause natural disasters just by splashing water at each other. Sorry Gobta .

Well, Shion has a good Rimuru radar sense, but might be a little excessive in destroying watermelons. At least it's easy to divert her away from cooking when you butter her up enough .

Gabiru really self-conscious about the fact that Rimuru picked his sister to take to the beach instead of him. Cute girls win everything, buddy. At least he has Benimaru to bond with over their sister issues .

Soka was totally about to write Souie's name under that umbrella, huh ?

Hakurou leisurely fishing and catching a big fish is the most Hakurou thing ever .

I love how Treyni tells her sisters (who look pretty cute by the way) that she's off to deal with this major threat to the forest when in reality she wants to join in on the beach fun in a tropical bikini. I mean, it's a good look for her, but I feel bad for her sisters .

Time the girls to let their hair down and Shion to wear her shirt unbuttoned and practically expose everything for some quality girl talk! In particular about Soka's crush on Souei, which the other girls are ready to basically tell how she's wasting her time with him. But in reality Souei is just cold and really strict with those he really cares about .
Old 2021-04-27, 18:10   Link #31
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

These are the swimsuits I was looking for. I thought it was a shame they didn't invite the other hot human looking girl of Tempest, but she ended up inviting herself. Treyni isn't one to miss out on the fun apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
And Rimuru ends up in a a classic striped one-piece to avoid dressing a girly swimsuit the girls want to foist on him, which is very him. Guess that's going to have to remain in the imagination of the girls and the dwarves .
In universe maybe, but the anime showed it to us.
Old 2021-04-27, 20:48   Link #32
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Got to like Gobuta never give up attitude of his being kicked twice into the water far then trying to spy on the girls then got thrown into the sand for the night

Trainie with such a roundabout method to see Rimuru
Old 2021-04-27, 22:25   Link #33
grecefar

shion in a bikini was a delight, soka was really cute too and I couldn't care less for shuna.

so I've wondering, what does rimuru identify itself?, male?, female?, it doesn't care?, I know it is attracted to elfs but sometimes that slime confuses me, like in this chapter.
Old 2021-04-27, 23:32   Link #34
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
shion in a bikini was a delight, soka was really cute too and I couldn't care less for shuna.

so I've wondering, what does rimuru identify itself?, male?, female?, it doesn't care?, I know it is attracted to elfs but sometimes that slime confuses me, like in this chapter.
I think Rimuru identifies as male but his body post-Shizu absorption is genderless while having some feminine features.
Old 2021-05-01, 02:05   Link #35
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Agreed, that was a nice eyeful episode for them, esp Shion. Had to get a bunch of screen grabs from it, hehe. I had a hard time stitching together the pan shots, came out janky but ah well. This one was my favorite:
Spoiler:

Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-04, 10:31   Link #36
Frontier

Rimuru couldn't let the Summer end without bringing the joy of a Summer Festival to the people of Tempest .

It's not a Summer Festival without girls in yukata, and those dwarves are true men of culture !

Of course it's a little tight around the chest area for Shion, which leads to some big boob shaming from Shuna, but what better excuse for her to let those babies breathe ?

Sometimes the Rimuru idolation can get a bit much, with those creepy masks, obsessing over ice, huge floats in his image, or even fireworks .

I...really want to know what was up with that Death Panda .

Of course Gabiru would lead the Bon dance. He should really become a theater performer/director. He's actually pretty good at that. Not that it gets Rimuru's attention .

That Treyni fortune telling got more erotic than I was expecting .

Ah, Soka and Souei got to have a festival date! That was cute. He even got her a gift...of a stabbed visage of her brother. Well, it's the thought that counts for Soka .

All I need is the wholesomness of Geld and that little girl .
Old 2021-05-04, 18:08   Link #37
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't know if preventing Shion from getting Purple Empress was a good or a bad thing. Definitely a good thing for Rimuru, but she looked damn good in that glimpse we saw. Speaking of looking good, damn, that preview bit...

Rimuru stated the shaved ice stall was the one he thought of himself, but literally all of them were thought of by him.
Old 2021-05-04, 19:39   Link #38
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Tempest citizens are lucky to be living to Rimuru's domain. Their quality of life just shoot up way too high
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-04, 20:44   Link #39
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So many cute girls in yukatas and then theres Shuna with such a yandere look at Shion

Geld is really such a good guy
Old 2021-05-05, 12:38   Link #40
grecefar

Yeah I always looking foward for those small geld moments with the kids, so wholesome and such a good guy.