Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-10-02, 04:44   Link #8761
BurningChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
Spoiler for RE: movie final scene:
Hmm....Just Imagine. Young Setsuna with a metallic body and always on Innovator's eyes.

For the 00 Qan[T], I think it have an angelic wings similar to Gundam 0 Angel-like wings...Can anyone clarify if the wings are GN Particles or 00 Qan[T]'s sword bits stored in wing-like patterns?
BurningChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 04:45   Link #8762
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChaos View Post
Hmm....Just Imagine. Young Setsuna with a metallic body and always on Innovator's eyes.

For the 00 Qan[T], I think it have an angelic wings similar to Gundam 0 Angel-like wings...Can anyone clarify if the wings are GN Particles or 00 Qan[T]'s sword bits stored in wing-like patterns?
Sword bits.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 04:59   Link #8763
BurningChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Sword bits.
If it's sword bits, It's pretty weird. How the Sword Bits are configured in this manner? Is it like the sword bits formation in the GN Field circle? Or what?
Old 2010-10-02, 05:54   Link #8764
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
If it's sword bits, It's pretty weird. How the Sword Bits are configured in this manner? Is it like the sword bits formation in the GN Field circle? Or what?
Similar, but most of us only had a brief glimpse of the unit. So there
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 06:56   Link #8765
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
Spoiler for RE: movie final scene:
Nope, we don't have a pic for now.

Quote:
They're just connected to the 00 Quanta.

It cannot be like the one in GN Field, because 00 Quanta is on the ground this time kneeling if IIRC.

It was a really short scene.
Old 2010-10-02, 07:52   Link #8766
wencong1356

Actually, the sword bits don't even look like sword bits. They are just blue, with no green blades.
wencong1356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 08:47   Link #8767
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Wow, that's more awesome of a name.

Homeless says it's Union Flag Celestial Being-use. The other name comes from Japanese Wiki. I'd rather trust our scanned page for now however, the Jap Wiki does not state the source of the name.

==============

Jap Wiki calls it the Orbit Flag B. Says something about it using a GN Condenser and have some GNP wiring. It was used because of the impoverished resources period of CB after their fight with the Innovators or something like that. Managed to defeat the GNMS that attacked it despite not having a solar furnace himself.

I swear I swore a plasma sword, the Wiki seems to mention it. Guess my recollection was correct.

According to Homeless, our scanned novel page tells us that the main weapon name is the GN Sword II. The jap wiki says something similar too. I guess we have the name of our mounted sword.
============

Brave related:

=====

Request:

Can somebody translate this:

ガデラーザのファングは全部で154.一つ一つに擬似太陽炉搭載

Supposedly it says that Gadelaza has 154 Fangs.......each one with a drive.
Sonic could you please provide a link to that Japanese Wiki I have heard people talking about before and I have been having trouble finding it myself.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 09:36   Link #8768
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

Can't believe it, so many people saw the movie, possibly more then once if it goes for Japan, and there are still no fanarts of Quan[T]'as last appearance?

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 09:49   Link #8769
kenshinstyle

About innovators capabilities, during the scene when shaman was shown for the first time, one of the scientists state that innovators beside having longer lifespan and qbw, they also possess enhanced reflexes, reading feelings and minds, sensing danger etc.
kenshinstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 10:11   Link #8770
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

For those who have watched the movie what do you think was the funniest scene... And I still think the flower in the sky was WTF
Old 2010-10-02, 10:21   Link #8771
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
funniest scene?

whatever scenes Patrick is in lol
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 10:25   Link #8772
BurningChaos

Even for me that didn't watched the movie, The funniest scene I can imagine is the "ELS FLOWER"....Just what the fuck is a metal flower made of ALIENATIC metalloids? @_@
Old 2010-10-02, 11:51   Link #8773
wencong1356

Quote:
Even for me that didn't watched the movie, The funniest scene I can imagine is the "ELS FLOWER"....Just what the fuck is a metal flower made of ALIENATIC metalloids? @_@
this space flower really looks like a flower, complete with the yellow colour for its petals. remember the flower feldt gave setsuna? yeah it looks like that flower, but a bit flatter imo.
wencong1356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 12:41   Link #8774
solidvanz
Special Operative

Well. what a surprise! Looks like someone from China (Do you know that Gundam 00 The Movie also premiered in other country outside Japan, rather than only Singapore & US?) able to "smuggle" some interesting pictures from the movie shown in the cinema.

Credit: moeu.net
Old 2010-10-02, 12:49   Link #8775
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... wat.

In-movie Movie!Tieria is black!Tieria?
Old 2010-10-02, 12:58   Link #8776
kakakka

Allelujah... a girl huh
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 13:00   Link #8777
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Allelujah... a girl huh
A pink-haired girl at that. Now imagine a female, pink-haired Hallelujah PMSing.
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 13:22   Link #8778
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

These scenes will make you laugh when you realise what it was . I prefer the "chibi commercial" after those scenes .

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 13:48   Link #8779
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Sonic could you please provide a link to that Japanese Wiki I have heard people talking about before and I have been having trouble finding it myself.
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:SVMS-01_Union_Flag

Having some trouble posting the japanese characters directly. Use this link, and then inside it, one hotlink will transport you the Japanese Wikia Anoo Domini Mobie weapons article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
For those who have watched the movie what do you think was the funniest scene... And I still think the flower in the sky was WTF
The flower was not funny, it was just weird.

==========

The Celestial Being movie, which is an re-enractment of S2's event showed in a supposedly "based on real events movie"

Includes Ahead w Buster Sword, Alejandro in Alvatore, Kamekameha Seravee and those 4 Meisters looking like the one above combining the powers to do Raiser Sword power ranger style, typhical shonen stuff.

The animation is purposely drawn weird too during that time of course. Just look at 00 Raiser as you saw.

In reality though, it's just Saji watching a movie with his friend.

lol Setsuna has a scar like

Sasuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic. And Tiera reminds me of Daryl. lol TOTAL OPPOSITE MANLY GUY UNLIKE THE REAL EFFEMINATE ONE.

Lockon looks like he gained some pounds while Allelujah.....................well was totally misrepresented.

Oh I just noticed, Setsuna inherited Al's famous hair on one side thing in S1 in that scene as you all can see.

I wonder if it's easier to get use camcorder from China than Japan cinemas? >_> Then we may be able to get one.

====================

Regarding Mina:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeless
Some details from the novelization:
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/2dedf4...6055258396f9a25

Arguably notable point:
ƒŸƒƒŠとƒƒƒŠŒ似て„ŸのはƒŸƒƒ Šの…ˆ–Œ
‚ƒƒŠƒ家に遺伝提›—Ÿ‹‚‰

Assuming I'm reading it right it looks to say that one of Mina's ancestors donated genetic material to the Corner family, hence the resemblance between Mina and Nena down the line.
The jibberish is japanese words, my browser cant read it properly.

There goes the Nena=Mina theory. Yavie would be so sad.......>_>

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-10-02 at 14:06.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 15:17   Link #8780
justavisitor

To anyone who have watched the movie, how does harute change it back to the fighter mode?

Did those two blades just magically attach to the sides?? I wonder how harute is going to put those two blades back to the right place...
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam 00 movie