AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-20, 23:58   Link #121
brassmonkey

bah.. fellas, can't we just leave it as that, first stage, learning to spin the chakra, 2nd stage, learning to pump in lots of chakra into the spin, 3rd, maintaining the spin
brassmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 00:06   Link #122
Shrimpusmaximus

Mebbe, got no prob with that, I just have been watching hunter go all out, often in my opinion in the wrong, against people for so long that I just felt the need to say something. It was a stupid impulse and I curse myself for indulging it. To answer you thing broze, yes, I think that we should leave it at the three stage model for the purposes of discussion, but I think that the thoughts of our errant physicist are different, and worth considering.
Shrimpusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 00:39   Link #123
brassmonkey

goody haha =)
Old 2004-12-21, 08:31   Link #124
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimpusmaximus
Mebbe, got no prob with that, I just have been watching hunter go all out, often in my opinion in the wrong, against people for so long that I just felt the need to say something.
And you're very welcome to try to contradict me as much as you want, I always enjoy a good argument about useless matter.
But coming just to say that I didn't know what I was arguing about whereas I'm under the impression that it was rather your case (or do you really believe the nonsense elixir-of-life-captured-in-the-great-pyramid-to-make-priest-levitate stuff?), yeah that wasn't really worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Anti-matter contained in a magnetic field, or plasma streams or something like that might make a good analogy maybe. Not gold nuclei.
Hmm I get the comparison with plasma streams but except for the chakra contained part of the 3rd step how would you compare antimatter to the functionment of the Rasengan?
Well if you care enough to waste your time trying to stick real physics to the Rasengan for the fun of it indeed
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 13:25   Link #125
Shrimpusmaximus

Well the only prob Hunter, is that you love to argue, in fact I bet it brings a smile to your face every time someone says something flawed. Nothing is in fact better than ripping anothers arguments to shreds and feeding it to them suppository. I like to do it myself, just I also like to know that they deserve it. Thats the only bone I had with some of your past threads.
Shrimpusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 14:07   Link #126
max201

Well , Neji very tallented and strong ninja blah blah blah ... yes that prety obvious but not even 3rd , or 5th or anyone els was able to master it apart for perverted Hermit and 4th. So Neji is very strong yes , but if 3rd or anyone els couldn't do it i dought he could.

I think that Naruto was able to master it because i think he is 4th son (Ill just have to wait and see about that) , and anyway wasn't i Naruto who beat Neji , "that was the 9 tails i hear you say" true but Naruto has a HUGE amount of Chakra of his own , he summoned the frog boss using his own chakra at Genin level.
max201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 14:48   Link #127
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Don't assume that the technique is easy simply because Naruto can do it.

I think Neji could learn to do it, sure. I don't think he'll learn it nearly as fast as Naruto did though. I also don't think it'll be a technique that would be feasible for Neji to do because of the amount of chakra it requires.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 20:11   Link #128
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
He has tons, sure.

He just doesnt have very much when compared to:

1. adult shinobi
2. freaks like naruto

Even then, some of the adults arent even that heavy on the stuff. Kakashi can only do chidori twice as often as sasuke. That probably means sasuke has a decent chakura advantage over neji, but still nothing near the clumsy mass quantites naruto has. (even considering how inefficient he is at using it)

If neji has a weak point, i'd say it was taking any sort of physical damage that penetrates his defenses. For his fighting style he has plenty of chakura. (maybe when he gets a bit older his techniques will be much larger- like his uncle's. Still probably not enough to do a boss monster summon, but the vast majority of shinobi cannot do that (only hokage and above apparently) )

Yet this is all assumption, there still isn't anyting in the manga or anime showing Neji doesn't have a large chakra capacity. I actually think he probably has alot, seeing as Kaiten is his main defense. Why would someone make their main defense a chakra draining jutsu? When he does Kaiten his chakra is visible to the naked eye, remember what Kakashi says about that. Me paraphrasing: "To be able to see the chakra, a huge amount!"
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 21:35   Link #129
brassmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by max201
Well , Neji very tallented and strong ninja blah blah blah ... yes that prety obvious but not even 3rd , or 5th or anyone els was able to master it apart for perverted Hermit and 4th. So Neji is very strong yes , but if 3rd or anyone els couldn't do it i dought he could.

I think that Naruto was able to master it because i think he is 4th son (Ill just have to wait and see about that) , and anyway wasn't i Naruto who beat Neji , "that was the 9 tails i hear you say" true but Naruto has a HUGE amount of Chakra of his own , he summoned the frog boss using his own chakra at Genin level.
hmm... i thought the 3rd was said to know all the jitsu in the world
Old 2004-12-21, 23:01   Link #130
Fuji_Sempai
stranger to all

Send a message via AIM to Fuji_Sempai Send a message via Yahoo to Fuji_Sempai
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey
knowing a jutsu and being able to use it are two diffrent things like naruto knows about chidori but he can't use it
Fuji_Sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 00:19   Link #131
brassmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuji_Sempai
knowing a jutsu and being able to use it are two diffrent things like naruto knows about chidori but he can't use it

i mean obviously when i said know, i meant know how to use
Old 2004-12-22, 05:14   Link #132
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
i mean obviously when i said know, i meant know how to use
obviously when pple say that some one knows all the techniques it is a generalization.
it probably just means he knows or can use almost all of the techniques but there will always be exceptions and not to mention new techniques that pple develop or ones he doesn't dare or want to copy(like sexy/harem no jutsu)
and also think immediately of the bloodline techniques which he obviously cant use and we know the statement is false or at least has to be limited
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 05:57   Link #133
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Yet Orochimaru said that Sandaime was renowned for knowing all the konoha Jutsu's, which leads me to believe he didn't know al the Jutsu in the world.
Old 2004-12-22, 07:36   Link #134
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
Yet this is all assumption, there still isn't anyting in the manga or anime showing Neji doesn't have a large chakra capacity. I actually think he probably has alot, seeing as Kaiten is his main defense. Why would someone make their main defense a chakra draining jutsu? When he does Kaiten his chakra is visible to the naked eye, remember what Kakashi says about that. Me paraphrasing: "To be able to see the chakra, a huge amount!"
For the same reason someone would use a chakra draining jutsu as a main offense?
It seems obvious that Neji does have a large chakra capacity and that he's incredibly good to use this chakra perfectly contrary to Naruto who wastes tons of it.

Still, he's not a stamina freak enhanced by one of the most powerful demon ever neither one of those Jounins.
I would say Hiashi's and Neji's Kaiten showed quite well the difference of chakra capacity between those two for example.

Besides the Kaiten isn't his main defense which would be avoiding attacks thanks to his Byakugan and reflexes in the first place.
Neji uses the Kaiten only when he has no other choice.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 07:39   Link #135
max201

Quote:
thats my point , 3rd is supossed to know them all but it says that olny the Perverted Hermit ( as i prefer to call him) and 4th knew it.

Teacher -> Student - > son.
max201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 08:02   Link #136
brassmonkey

maybe it was just a rumour because sandaime was so powerful and knowledable, so ppl write it off that he knew everything.

yes! OLD PERVERTS RULE!!
Old 2004-12-22, 10:04   Link #137
Fuji_Sempai
stranger to all

Send a message via AIM to Fuji_Sempai Send a message via Yahoo to Fuji_Sempai
okay now i'm going to make a post thats still on topic ^-^;;;;;

seeing as Neji is suposedly a genius and probly has enough chakra to use it atleast once i'd say he could learn it but not as fast as naruto cause as stated he doesnt have kyuubi to give him more chakra but then it would only slow him down to learn it since most of his moves are faster to charge up the rasengen so he really doesnt need to learn it just he could if he wanted to
Fuji_Sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 10:28   Link #138
brassmonkey

well. its already been said and done
Old 2004-12-22, 16:47   Link #139
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuji_Sempai
okay now i'm going to make a post thats still on topic ^-^;;;;;

seeing as Neji is suposedly a genius and probly has enough chakra to use it atleast once i'd say he could learn it but not as fast as naruto cause as stated he doesnt have kyuubi to give him more chakra but then it would only slow him down to learn it since most of his moves are faster to charge up the rasengen so he really doesnt need to learn it just he could if he wanted to
Why would he not learn it as fast as Naruto? Naruto had the most trouble on the chakra control issue. The Kyuubi chakra allowed him to try many times on those issue. Neji won't need nearly as much chakra because he won't have much of a problem in those stages.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 23:22   Link #140
brassmonkey

not really. remember? naruto was having problem with chakra after oro screwed up the seals. after the good old pervert unsealed the odd number seal on naruto, he didn't even need to think or concentrate to walk on water. he did it naturally