AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-20, 12:52   Link #1001
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Souta's conclusion is likely based on whatever occurred in the Souta- Setsuna relationship back then - one significant enough for Altair to lump him as part of the world that betrayed Setsuna.

I'm surprised the plot made Nakanogane find out about Altair's existence through his own research - other series would've used the cliche of Souta exclusively telling the others he knows Altair, after keeping quiet about her for like half the series's run.
yeah i really liked that part of that serie, they are really trying hard to get out of many cliches as possible, the fact which the others guy could find things without need "souta" show which they are actually important too and don't need him to keep running while he still important the plot is not full around him and everyone is really trying they best to fix all that mess and have some progress.

this is really a really good new serie.
Old 2017-05-20, 13:01   Link #1002
tuckersister

Yuya is surprisingly smart and understand a villain Creation's perception. He is a villain after all. Villains are only treated as villains cuz of the story, but that doesn't reply to this world. Basically, villain can change one's personality that would perceive one as an antihero. Yuya and Megane are examples.

I'm very sure Megane and Sota will meet. Sota will probably make a deal with her to help so she can still walk freely. I want to see how Sota's view of Megane.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 13:11   Link #1003
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Yuya is surprisingly smart and understand a villain Creation's perception. He is a villain after all. Villains are only treated as villains cuz of the story, but that doesn't reply to this world. Basically, villain can change one's personality that would perceive one as an antihero. Yuya and Megane are examples.

I'm very sure Megane and Sota will meet. Sota will probably make a deal with her to help so she can still walk freely. I want to see how Sota's view of Megane.
as yuya told the things are more about the "hidden truth" which normally are on the character original script and not showed yet, like while yuya "could be seeying as a villian" he is just a "rival guy" not necessary "evil" he was write not to be a megalomaniac villian or a psychopat like megane, he is just a "gang leader" which while still love battles and action is not while to do whatever is necessary to have what he want, which is different from megane which still doing whatever she want to have whatever she want, yuya personality is much more "limited" when comes to evil than megane.

that is the difference is what was hidden in they personality which the public still not aware, that is what make then be different from the animes or games, because on that sources you have just the "surface" of they personality while the inside still hidden but exist and is part of them.

and yeah yuya is really a smart guy, also the fat creator, basically everyone looks like having more than the surface shows.

it's like when a character is showed being ultra evil and nasty, then later is revealed why he is like that and actually he is a good guy but something make he does that and things like that, this episode was about it the "hidden" traits", which the real world is making then start to put outside.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-05-20 at 13:22.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 14:01   Link #1004
Vaans
NEET

So Souta really created Altair?

Yet he hides the truth to his allies but tells it to the enemy(?)? SMH

Also Magane is just savage. And very dangerous as well.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 14:59   Link #1005
Random14

Yuya is more powerful than I had expected. We saw him block Mamika's attack before, but here he and his Persona, er, partner, were fighting two people at once and doing pretty well. Well, he is the last boss of his story, fortunately he's a friendly and kind of simple guy- keep him entertained and he won't cause trouble. Magane on the other hand... yeah, they can't trust her at all (bit contrived she happened to follow them later though). Hopefully next time they know not to talk to her too much or else they'll fall victim to her power.

That's one way to end a fight, but they can't call on the Gigas Machine too often. That riverbank was kind of isolated, but who knows where the next battle will take place. Its kind of interesting to see the "factions" splitting up into their own groups. Like the Creations are out and looking for each other, while the Creators are also debating things. Its nice to see someone other than Meteora explain things. Too bad Sota is still so bland (and hiding his connection). Glad the rest found MUP's source work, though she's the exception to their working theory- a popular work, but nowhere near as famous as the rest.

Wonder what kind of reception Mamika got after that. She tried to enforce a truce, but she's not quite that powerful. She means well, so I can understand Sota telling her. Maybe all the Creations are expanding past their original "limits". I kind of wonder if/when they go back to their own world if they could stand it, actually, after having their minds opened up, as it were. Especially Mamika going from real world back to kiddie story.

Last edited by Random14; 2017-05-20 at 15:18.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 15:10   Link #1006
DemonneoPT

Magane is a savage. I like it! Looks like she will be interested in joining Altair and have some fun in destroying the world!
Yuya also had a big spotlight in this episode. Selesia team was really in need of someone as strong as him.

I'm curious to know the story behind Altair's creation. Finally Souta will be a little bit explored!
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 15:17   Link #1007
HtwoN

I think Mamika just raised her dead flag.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 15:30   Link #1008
Botan_TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
We get a nice meta conversation between Rui and Yuya who really hit it off. Free of the constraints of their respective plots, the creations are developing new characteristics.
By they way, I wonder if it even possible for Creations to ever come back to their worlds. After all, they already changed to the point, they no longer fit in their written story.
Old 2017-05-20, 15:37   Link #1009
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Yuya is more powerful than I had expected. We saw him block Mamika's attack before, but here he and his Persona, er, partner, were fighting two people at once and doing pretty well. Well, he is the last boss of his story, fortunately he's a friendly and kind of simple guy- keep him entertained and he won't cause trouble. Magane on the other hand... yeah, they can't trust her at all (bit contrived she happened to follow them later though). Hopefully next time they know not to talk to her too much or else they'll fall victim to her power.
That being said, Magane is about as powerful as I figured, by which I mean she seems to not be able to use her powers unless she

A. knows her victim in there

and

B. Can communicate with them, presumably having to make them believe she is lying or something.

A pretty big weakness, which, as I said in my power levels discussion, could be exploited by a sniper- if he can pick her off unseen, it would presumably be as easy as killing a normal person. Really the type of people who would have the hardest time with her would be anyone not completely determined to kill her before she knows they are there- making Mamika the least powerful against her as she will try to take her alive and thus can be influenced by her powers.

Also, it will be interesting to see if they ever discuss how exactly Altair ended up coming to life after Setsuna died. That information would be critical for making sure something like this does not happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botan_TM View Post
By they way, I wonder if it even possible for Creations to ever come back to their worlds. After all, they already changed to the point, they no longer fit in their written story.
For that matter, are the characters that appeared in Tokyo even truly the same entity as their story-world selves?
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 15:59   Link #1010
magnuskn

I really love this series. Even if it suffers a bit from "people randomly meeting in a gigantic city" syndrome.
Old 2017-05-20, 17:48   Link #1011
ReddyRedWolf

Mamika trying to stop the fighting by force if need be. A wild Yuya appears! Magane enjoying the show.

Kuchihara sees this has gone far enough makes a call.

Rui with two middle schooler in each arm: Moshi moshi Rui desu!

Kuchihara: Rui emergency go to the river side and stop the fighting.

Rui: But I'm on a date!

Kuchihara: Get in the damn robot Rui!

Rui: Don't wanna! Besides wont it cause more attention if I bring a mech!

Kuchihara: There is a young pink haired magical girl over there that looks your type and she has the same seiyuu as Yuina.

Rui rushes over there with Gigas Machina.

Alisteria senses a lolicon takes Mamika away with her pegasus.

I must say for a character Yuya is damn genre savvy.
Yuya and Rui totally become bros.

Magane kills her creator. I feel sorry for the editor.

After much sleuthing Rui's creator discovers who MUP is.

Mamika in a cute cat hoody made a connection between Sota and MUP. Sota confirms her suspicion that MUP is up to no good. All the while Magane is following them listening in with a smug grin.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 18:06   Link #1012
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

If this series will run for 22 episodes, i wonder if any more Creations will be introduced.
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 18:16   Link #1013
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
If this series will run for 22 episodes, i wonder if any more Creations will be introduced.
That's actually a very interesting question. It seems that the narrative, as fast as it has been advancing in the last two episodes, can't sustain itself on the mere "Himegimi wants to destroy the world" plot. There are either some heavy twists coming or more Creations to fill it out.
Old 2017-05-20, 19:33   Link #1014
Kurohane

Don't want to clutter the show with too many characters though, especially if they're saving for a development of when a creation "dies" in this world.
Old 2017-05-20, 19:34   Link #1015
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

I really hope that Mamika's plot armor is THICK, because people learning the truth not even halfway through the medium usually end up dead!

Psycho girl seems to have taken interest in her and our MC, so it doesn't look too good. There's also the fact that Mamika is also likely going to try to convince Alice and her "partners" about the truth.

Truth to be told, I fear that she may be the first "creation" to fall.

I've taken a liking to her, but I shouldn't attach myself too much to her since I presume she's going to die horribly, in pain.
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 19:43   Link #1016
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

Good episode. I actually like what's happening especially with Yuya being the "bro" that I think he is. I bet him and Rui will sing Bromance soon enough... xD

Mamika's likeability went up from neutral fifty to a thousand too. It's not because of Madoka's influence okay, she's just she. Though that character development on her did raised suspicious death flags all over her head.

Mamika needs a "Souta" who will break the Flags for her... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, I'm really liking Souta more and more 'cause I can mostly relate to him (as I did experienced similar experience about people close to me). Pathetic as he may be, but I'm digging him. He's just like any other Creations out there, Lost Without a Reason. Walking upon the Lands of Endless Sand.

Hoping that Souta will be filled with determination and courage to take a step and move on. Even Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains is saying "Take a step to try." So he should be able to soon enough. xD

The only bothering part is that the people around him just causes him negative result. He shrinks more when pushed 'cause he feel still uncomfortable around them I guess? I'm not giving up on Souta. I would never do it since it's kinda been a while for me to see a MC like him... xD

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 19:54   Link #1017
AswgLaghima08

Yuya is a GOD Hangaku is strong and big at least 12 feet tall imagine that thing coming at full speed trging to kill you smh

Alot of people seem to misunderstand sota, like do you reall think a meek giy like him when pressured and confronted by people who intimidate him would be open about his personal life even if it played a part in the grand scheme? Hell no he'll keep it to himself or tell someone who wont judge him. Hell im sure his mom doesn't even know anything
AswgLaghima08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 20:07   Link #1018
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AswgLaghima08 View Post
Yuya is a GOD Hangaku is strong and big at least 12 feet tall imagine that thing coming at full speed trging to kill you smh

Alot of people seem to misunderstand sota, like do you reall think a meek giy like him when pressured and confronted by people who intimidate him would be open about his personal life even if it played a part in the grand scheme? Hell no he'll keep it to himself or tell someone who wont judge him. Hell im sure his mom doesn't even know anything
Yeah, not everyone is a confident Alpha male.

He needs time and needs someone he's comfortable around with. Some people (speaking from experience) are not comfortable around people, even if they are friends. Sometimes, you just need to be alone with someone who has the right personality.

Mamika may be that perfect person for him.
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 20:07   Link #1019
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

I agree. He's so meek it's kinda feels refreshing to see... xD

He still has issues about Setsuna. The moment he'll take a step forward is when things will go really awry... xD

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 20:47   Link #1020
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
Yeah, not everyone is a confident Alpha male.

He needs time and needs someone he's comfortable around with. Some people (speaking from experience) are not comfortable around people, even if they are friends. Sometimes, you just need to be alone with someone who has the right personality.

Mamika may be that perfect person for him.
i gonna say it's really annoying that sort of comment about "alpha male" is not about being manly alpha badass or whatever you want to call, but do the right thing to save peoples you can be a coward beta or whatever you want to call and still do the right thing when you see is needed, is just have the right ammount of courage and less selfishnee, again unless he was directly the person which make the girl suicide, like forced her he don't have the right to hidden the things and let peoples dying as already is happening each second they take to find clues could count to save lifes, agains is just how much "whim and selfish you can be" than how manly ikeman , handsome, badass, because even "normal peoples" which are "good" can do what is right when they see is needed, one thing is he being the direct culprid and is afraid of peoples find but if he just feel bad because somehow while not full fault he feel gulity to the point of allow not only his own life but others peoples life suffer because he is lacking the minimum of "sense of right" then sorry, while i can understand sadness can make peoples do idiot things, but keep insisting on it on crap situations is just bad.

and i really doubt anyone here can relate to him since i really doubt anyone is or was in the same situation of him where the life of many peoples can be on his shoulder then honestly don't say that things, the anime situation is one which never gonna happen in real life at last not on that way and if gonna happen close to it, then gonna be something really really unique.

suffering for the lost of someone don't automatically give him right to keep important info to save others peoples lifes unless he is plan himself to die and take many peoples or everyone with him.

Tags
fantasy, mahou shoujo, mecha, sci-fi, summoning