Notices

Old 2008-06-21, 08:07   Link #261
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_trance View Post
k..people of Animesuki..its been really really long..but well u r lookin at a graduate right now..and a graduate with a job and a lot of free time before joining

First the comeback pic..this has been made for the Anime Artist Group June Contest, whose theme is summer. Pretty much an original. Two girls are from my present fav manga UnbalancexUnbalance..the other two are a mix of a million postures , but the faces are original.

Hope u guys like the pic. Will be pretty active for another 2 weeks ^_^

Though I already said this in the group, but awsome pic . And I also like the manga Unbalance x Unbalance. I really wanna read what happens next but haven't seen any new translations yet.

Oh and good luck in the contest!! I don't know myself how to color drawings on the computer ><.
Old 2008-06-21, 15:30   Link #262
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Page 5... KAIRIN ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post
Though I already said this in the group, but awsome pic . And I also like the manga Unbalance x Unbalance. I really wanna read what happens next but haven't seen any new translations yet.

Oh and good luck in the contest!! I don't know myself how to color drawings on the computer ><.
yup, Unbalance is definitely one of the best mangas goin on. The girls are absolutely hot, and the male lead is one of the best i have ever seen. But keepin that aside, thnks for the compliments. Its always great to get positive feedback. Really helps us artists a lot

Well, comin back to work, i promised a lot of work, and well, here it...the next page.. Page No 5.. and we finally get to see Kairin

Well enjoy, and yes..do respond to the announcement made in the first post of this page.. Thnks ^_^
toxic_trance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 10:13   Link #263
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:

Well enjoy, and yes..do respond to the announcement made in the first post of this page.. Thnks ^_^
Wow ..It Like I'm Reading Claymore Manga ...
Nice Work on it toxic-San ^_^
Old 2008-06-23, 11:56   Link #264
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Wow ..It Like I'm Reading Claymore Manga ...
Nice Work on it toxic-San ^_^
Now that is one of the best compliments i have recieved ^_^

Glad u liked my work. Busy right now with a character design contest..so hopefully will post my new work soon
Old 2008-06-23, 20:35   Link #265
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Your recent drawings are great. I won't participate but good luck on the project of you and your friends are doing.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 16:48   Link #266
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Kyuu-tan ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstargirl View Post
Your recent drawings are great. I won't participate but good luck on the project of you and your friends are doing.
Thanks. Its nice to hear i m improving from my older works ^_^

as for the participation..i m happy that you read the announcement and thought about it.

Neway.. here is my new work.. An original design for Cupid. I dont know if she gives Cupid vibes.. but well , I thought we needed a Japanese version.

Name: Kyuu-tan
Sex: Female
Accesories: Magical hat which keeps producing a new "love-dart". I call it a dart since this cupid doesnt shoot using a bow..she is more like a ninja ^_^

ENJOY

And yeah.. once more i quote my announcement:

Quote:

Well..i need reply from u guys for this..if there arent many i guess i ll make a new thread. As i have previously mentioned..I m tryin to become a manga artist...and presently am a part of the group called MASK. Other than me, there is my friend Linsetsu who is the script writer..and Ronin. Right now, we are tryin to take part in competitions, but we have a disadvantage since no one in my group knows how to color using PS. And me too, i dont have the time.

So I am hoping if any one of u guys is interested in helping me out in times of any competition to color the pics i draw. To know my ability..u r free to go through this thread and make ur decision.

It would be gr8 if u want to become a permanent member and help out more..but temporary help is also welcomed. So, thus thankin u guys..i ll be awaiting any responses from u guys ^_^

And obviously..irrespective of being temporary or permanent members of the group...all prizes of any competition will be shared equally

Last edited by toxic_trance; 2008-06-24 at 22:36.
Old 2008-06-26, 15:00   Link #267
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

RUN Kyuu-tan RUN!!! :D

oi oi..what is with the lack of comments. Well, neways, being in the Artist social group, i think i m getting the feedback i need

And now producing the running pose of Kyuu-tan

ENJOY ^_^

EDIT: The 2nd pic is just simple effects in PS.. but i think it fills up the pic..and it looks better

Last edited by toxic_trance; 2008-06-26 at 16:28. Reason: Added the 2nd pic
Old 2008-06-26, 15:11   Link #268
lsley
*Graphic Designer

shes cute ^_^
In the running pose she looks like mizore from r+v (just bigger boobs)
Old 2008-06-26, 19:20   Link #269
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer

Wow your last couple of drawings are stunning. The level of detail is simply amazing. Looking forward to more
Old 2008-08-10, 18:20   Link #270
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Finally I got the pic

This one was done around 4 months back, but I just never got to taking a pic. Actually it is incomplete but i never got to finish it. Now I aint even in Hostel nemore

Neway, my junior sent me the last of my murals... Enjoy Gin-sama

I will be coming up soon with the entry for the August contest for the Animesuki Art contest "End of Summer Romance" so watch out for this space
Old 2008-08-12, 11:20   Link #271
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Toxic sad desu~

k..sad response again.. fine fine..u pissed me off so i ll put 3 more

Well here are 3 more drawings.

Cartoons for my office HR Team

First time trial with color pencils (NOT AN ORIGINAL)

"End of Summer Romance" Submission for August Artist Contest

Old 2008-08-12, 11:31   Link #272
escimo
Paparazzi

Quote:

OK. I officially give up.
Some stunning stuff.
*Goes and makes more signatures, because it's so darn much easier than drawing and drops some cookies while fleeing.*
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 20:27   Link #273
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Some stunning stuff.
*Goes and makes more signatures, because it's so darn much easier than drawing and drops some cookies while fleeing.*
I saw that too ^^. I must out do, TT

I can "mistakenly extend the contest deadline" I mean... I wouldn't do such a thing for a selfish personal gain. ^^

I got 3 days to do a drawing. I'll do so while watching the olympics. Though I skipped it today, since it jsut swimming again, which don't interest me too much.

ps: By the way, TT your entry is already in the post with all the others who have submitted them along. (mimi_girl, delietos and you are the only one how have submitted them so far, by the way if you haven't read the group chat already)

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 11:41   Link #274
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Uwahh.. Hi TT XD. Came to visit you on your thread, haha. Nice stuff =D Damn those cupid ones are really nice. The level of details is great as well (meh... if it was me... i probably won't bother to draw that much detail >_> ... even in the rare times that i decide to make some intricate accessory, i do it as a oneshot... never dare to repeat... so kudos to you XD)
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:20   Link #275
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Hey Toxic (dont wanna call u TT because it sounds weird). I really like the new drawing since it looks so original. Wish I can draw like you someday, but we all have different styles =p. Good luck in the contest

*Gives out cookies*
Old 2008-08-16, 10:21   Link #276
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Some stunning stuff.
oh no u dont ... but since u havent submitted..come and vote
Thnks..felt great to hear whatever u said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
I saw that too ^^. I must out do, TT

I can "mistakenly extend the contest deadline" I mean... I wouldn't do such a thing for a selfish personal gain. ^^

I got 3 days to do a drawing. I'll do so while watching the olympics. Though I skipped it today, since it jsut swimming again, which don't interest me too much.

ps: By the way, TT your entry is already in the post with all the others who have submitted them along. (mimi_girl, delietos and you are the only one how have submitted them so far, by the way if you haven't read the group chat already)
Sorry for the late reply. ANd yes, challenge accepted...i too shall try to outdo myself everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Uwahh.. Hi TT XD. Came to visit you on your thread, haha. Nice stuff =D Damn those cupid ones are really nice. The level of details is great as well (meh... if it was me... i probably won't bother to draw that much detail >_> ... even in the rare times that i decide to make some intricate accessory, i do it as a oneshot... never dare to repeat... so kudos to you XD)
Well..I love ur works too. Your melancholic pics are simply beautiful. Thnks for the comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post
Hey Toxic (dont wanna call u TT because it sounds weird). I really like the new drawing since it looks so original. Wish I can draw like you someday, but we all have different styles =p. Good luck in the contest

*Gives out cookies*
Sure you can... And thnks a lot ^_^
Old 2008-08-16, 15:08   Link #277
Shana

Quote:
This one was done around 4 months back, but I just never got to taking a pic. Actually it is incomplete but i never got to finish it. Now I aint even in Hostel nemore

Neway, my junior sent me the last of my murals... Enjoy Gin-sama

I will be coming up soon with the entry for the August contest for the Animesuki Art contest "End of Summer Romance" so watch out for this space
That is just so... OMG! I'm speechless now . That's awesome! It just looks like the original !

Quote:

[/b]
That's awesome too!

Too much epicness for a thread!

P.S: Also, Kyuu-tan is really cute :3
Old 2008-08-16, 15:17   Link #278
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:

Sorry for the late reply. ANd yes, challenge accepted...i too shall try to outdo myself everytime
Accepted your challenge ^^

Friendly Competition is what improves people.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 17:50   Link #279
pcube19622
ho hee~
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to pcube19622
love your latest drawings with all the details... which i could never make myself do more than some flowery edge...
Old 2008-08-16, 18:27   Link #280
klowny
OH NO

wow very nice art, now if only i can do that instead of doodles of dancing lobsters
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
artwork, fanart, manga, toxic