AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-29, 11:46   Link #1361
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Naruto, can't say i love Bleach (except for the Rukia ark that was good) but i don't hate it either.
Old 2011-01-29, 22:13   Link #1362
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genten View Post

Dokuro-chan: I despise this series so much I've begun calling it The Series I Hate With All of My Heart. For a comedy, it isn't very funny. For a harem, it isn't very sexy. For being character based, the characters are annoying as a high pitched gremlin screaming in my ear. Dokuro isn't funny, sexy, or even amusing to watch: the characters are grating, the jokes fall flat, and the fanservice is uninspired.
Lol that is definitely a love-it or hate-it show. My and my friends love it...but I can see why others would hate it. Some people like twisted, sick humor. And some people really don't.
Old 2011-01-31, 14:21   Link #1363
Zotis
Rank #35

Ugh... Naruto... those aren't Ninjas...

For Ninjas see Ninja Scroll or Curse of the Yoma.
Old 2011-01-31, 14:22   Link #1364
xl_Legit_lx
Destruction by Carnage
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via MSN to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via Yahoo to xl_Legit_lx
Soul Eater. Can't stand it.
Old 2011-01-31, 17:34   Link #1365
OgodItsKanon
ばかな王女様
*Artist

Bleach has been going for waaaaay too long now. Seriously. You need to stop stretching it out, Kubo.

Also, K-on!.
Old 2011-02-13, 01:00   Link #1366
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

Going to add a couple more titles to my "popular anime that I can't help but hate" list.

Not sure if I mentioned this before but, Angel Beats. No offense to people who like this series, but to me, it felt like a series that didn't know what it wanted to be. One moment, it tries to be an anime about the afterlife, the next moment it tries to be a psychological horror, then a musical anime, and then so on. a lot of the jokes seemed forced, and the characters seemed to annoy me in some way.

Also, while I don't really hate this series, I don't find IS: Infinite Stratos to be as great as people make it out to be. To me it's just a harem/romantic comedy anime with the words mecha-musume slapped on it. The whole premise of the male character being in an all-girl school also seems to be a huge turnoff for me. And there were only like one or two characters that I actually like. While I do like the action and the art style of the series, it doesn't really pull me in to like the other aspects of the show.
Old 2011-02-13, 02:38   Link #1367
xAvalonx
♫ Mokyuu !♫
*Graphic Designer

bleach
at first i liked it but the fillers just killed it.
Old 2011-02-13, 15:45   Link #1368
-Breakthrough-

OreImo - I gave the show two episodes months ago, but it didn't quite work out for me. Its not that I hate it but just...honestly, I never found what was so "special" or "appealing" about it.
Old 2011-02-13, 16:20   Link #1369
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Breakthrough- View Post
OreImo - I gave the show two episodes months ago, but it didn't quite work out for me. Its not that I hate it but just...honestly, I never found what was so "special" or "appealing" about it.
I found it enjoyable but would also be the first to acknowledge the anime was broken or missed its potential in many many ways.
Old 2011-02-13, 23:32   Link #1370
gsilver

.Hack//Sign is my big one.

It always felt like it was building towards something, and had enough hooks for me to not drop it, but by the end, I really regretted it.
Old 2011-02-14, 08:58   Link #1371
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

i dont hate any series but i dont like some pure genre like moe or loli or pure romance if im gonna watch any of this it should have a lot of action too
Old 2011-02-14, 09:42   Link #1372
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

true tears. It's critically acclaimed and is very popular but I thought it was kind of... meh. I think I might have enjoyed it if I watched it weekly but to marathon it and.. yeah I was kinda dissapointed.

It's disappointing because the pace was a tad bit slow, the drama you expect to go high tension doesn't go as high as you hope and a lackluster ending. It did get interesting in the middle but it just really felt flat for me. It's not the worst series out there but since its a very much acclaimed series, I was dissapointed it fail to meet my expectations.
I like Noe though.

Last edited by ahelo; 2011-02-24 at 23:59. Reason: Explained it further because apparently I suck and deserve a neg rep for not liking this show.
Old 2011-02-14, 11:25   Link #1373
Azhi

Naruto - maybe I read too much one piece and compare everything to it but naruto feels unexciting, slow paced, uncreative, and I haven't cried once Dx It's hard to feel attached to the characters and their feelings. In OP, I even can even cry over a boat ='D
Fairy Tail - ='x It does not work for mee
Bleach - ;_; (the rescue rukia arc was okayish though?)
Air, Clannad, Angel Beats -yea
and various moe type shows ._. idk, like oreimo, k-on. I like to-love-ru though cause It's just plain hilarious xD
Old 2011-02-14, 14:41   Link #1374
xAvalonx
♫ Mokyuu !♫
*Graphic Designer

Azhi how do you not like Clannad its soo touching :'O

also tried Suzumiya Haruhi, since its so hyped up everywhere, and for now i dont like it. watched the 2006 version till episode 7 and almost fell asleep. might give it a try again later but for now its boring :x
Old 2011-02-14, 15:20   Link #1375
IronHeart762

I'm probably going to be burnt at the stake for this but everything that has to do with Dragon Ball Z just rubs me the wrong way! i hate it! :O I did like the old series "Dragon Ball" when Goku was a kid though. maybe that will earn my some redemption
Old 2011-02-14, 18:53   Link #1376
Seishin
私は、和のかがみのココロ

Send a message via MSN to Seishin
I'd have to agree with everything IronHeart has said, DBZ just didn't cut it for me either. It was far too repetitive and I lost interest in it quick.
Old 2011-02-14, 22:04   Link #1377
Random Azn

I didn't like Rosario + Vampire ö_ö. I mean I know that some persons doesn't like that anime too but there are alot of persons who really likes it. I just don't like that kind anime n___n'.

"The two hardest things to say in life are "hello" for the first time and "goodye" for the last..."
Old 2011-02-14, 22:16   Link #1378
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronHeart762 View Post
I'm probably going to be burnt at the stake for this but everything that has to do with Dragon Ball Z just rubs me the wrong way! i hate it!
Nobody's gonna burn you, dude. XD That's such a "gateway" anime that most of us just outgrow once we've seen good action titles, y'know? I used to watch it all the time as a teen. Now I hate it. XD
Old 2011-02-14, 23:26   Link #1379
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Nobody's gonna burn you, dude. XD That's such a "gateway" anime that most of us just outgrow once we've seen good action titles, y'know? I used to watch it all the time as a teen. Now I hate it. XD
What exactly is a "good action title"? Cause if you ask me it's pretty a pretty subjective field for the viewers.
Old 2011-02-15, 05:20   Link #1380
Kaiman

Only anime I can think of is Lucky Star. I didn't actually hate it but it wasn't as good as some people made it out to be. I'm a sucker for the genre and understood most of the references yet still it was nothing more than just okay.

Edit: I'll also add Cowboy Bebop to the list. Once again I didn't hate it, but many times throughout the series I felt exactly the same way the characters were feeling. Normally that'd be a compliment if that feeling weren't boredom.
Closed Thread