AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-05, 05:43   Link #7821
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Why nobody think of putting a lock on Rito's door?
They are the one who enter his room
+
Japanese don't like to use lock
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 08:37   Link #7822
Vaans
NEET

Maybe next time he'll bang them in his sleep. lol

Hoping to see more Kyouko-chan.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 00:26   Link #7823
Hakai

Damn, he actually licked it!

So it takes Nemesis level of dark matter to replicate Rito's falling skills in reverse

They truly are acts of God
Old 2016-01-06, 01:34   Link #7824
rladls2121

I'm rather glad this series still continues for now.
Because at first, I actually thought To Love-ru- Darkness might end after Rito "unwillingly", and "unexpectedly" sexually assulted Golden Darkness to return to normal.

Or maybe at least I thought the title would change since now it focus more about Nemisis here.

And I think Momo's so called plan is rather irrelvant to me, from the start really.
It's like she is just forcing herself, when I first saw her decision of it.
Her actions for the sake of it seems like is rather a waste of time.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 07:04   Link #7825
ImperialFlameGod8190

well they had another OVA released yesterday ghost stories.

As for the manga itself its one of those i read hoping to see how it ends but not much else

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 14:41   Link #7826
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I'm not sure many people here know about this since I haven't seen any mention of it...

But back in November, a new ToLoveRu game was released called True Princess. This one is an actual straight-up VN with actual routes for each of the 11 girls. (Rin and Nemesis included)
Old 2016-01-06, 16:01   Link #7827
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I'm not sure many people here know about this since I haven't seen any mention of it...

But back in November, a new ToLoveRu game was released called True Princess. This one is an actual straight-up VN with actual routes for each of the 11 girls. (Rin and Nemesis included)
*Whistles* Sasuga Japan.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 11:56   Link #7828
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I know that a lot of the chapters with Haruna and Lala have them together. Regarding this, this is what I've been keep tracking of (this includes if they are in there for 1 panel):

To Love-ru Darkness-Haruna: 1-5, 7-9 (9 is title page only), 10.1-10.5, 13-13.5, 14-6, 16.5. 18, 20.5, 23-4, 26-8, 30, 30.5-31, 33-7 (36 is Lala free), 39-40, 41-42.5 (42.5 is Lala-free excluding the title page), 43, 46-49, 52 (Lala free), 54-57.5 (59 has Haruna for 2nd Darkness season ad), 62

Haruna-free but has Lala: 20.7-.8, 21, 25, 26.5, maybe 29, 30.5-31, 36.5, 44-5, 47-4, 50. 60-61

The decimal points are as they appear on various scanlation sites.

So, 36, 42.5, and 52 are Lala-free (excluding the aforementioned title page appearance) but with Haruna.

Any theory as to why a lot of their appearances are in the same chapter? Only explanations I can think is that they were the main females in the first manga series and because they affect the Harem Plan. That is, we don't know yet how Haruna truly feels about this and because Lala could choose not to go with the Harem Plan. While I hope the latter happens since I am a Rito/Lala shipper, I am aware that Rito leans toward Haruna.
Old 2016-01-10, 14:22   Link #7829
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I know that a lot of the chapters with Haruna and Lala have them together. Regarding this, this is what I've been keep tracking of (this includes if they are in there for 1 panel):

To Love-ru Darkness-Haruna: 1-5, 7-9 (9 is title page only), 10.1-10.5, 13-13.5, 14-6, 16.5. 18, 20.5, 23-4, 26-8, 30, 30.5-31, 33-7 (36 is Lala free), 39-40, 41-42.5 (42.5 is Lala-free excluding the title page), 43, 46-49, 52 (Lala free), 54-57.5 (59 has Haruna for 2nd Darkness season ad), 62

Haruna-free but has Lala: 20.7-.8, 21, 25, 26.5, maybe 29, 30.5-31, 36.5, 44-5, 47-4, 50. 60-61

The decimal points are as they appear on various scanlation sites.

So, 36, 42.5, and 52 are Lala-free (excluding the aforementioned title page appearance) but with Haruna.

Any theory as to why a lot of their appearances are in the same chapter? Only explanations I can think is that they were the main females in the first manga series and because they affect the Harem Plan. That is, we don't know yet how Haruna truly feels about this and because Lala could choose not to go with the Harem Plan. While I hope the latter happens since I am a Rito/Lala shipper, I am aware that Rito leans toward Haruna.
Why do you think Lala wouldn't go with the Harem? It was her idea in the first place and to her it is a forgone conclusion, Momo has more of a chance not going with it and even that is next to nonexistent since she knows she would lose with out it.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 15:24   Link #7830
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post

I am surprise that Rin got her own route
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 16:11   Link #7831
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Lala wants the D.........dark matter...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 16:48   Link #7832
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Just as there are harem ending hopefuls, there are Rito/Lala shippers like me. I feel that if Lala truly loves Rito, she wouldn't want a harem. I feel if Rito truly loved her or Haruna, he would pick them by now. I read the series for the fan service but want him to pick Lala. Knowing that Lala can be dense, maybe she will get smarter and realize that Rito should be hers alone.

Another thing is that I often frequent the LN forums in wanting to know if the lead guy ends with the female protagonist or female deuteragonist. If it's a light novel where the guy bangs multiple women one at a time, I might read its/skim read it for that fan service. However, threesome with either gender being in there is a big no-no to me.

My bust is that of arguably the most famous Greek literary figure (historians, poets, authors, etc.), the legendary Homer.
Old 2016-01-10, 19:09   Link #7833
Pierre

Quote:
Just as there are harem ending hopefuls, there are Rito/Lala shippers like me. I feel that if Lala truly loves Rito, she wouldn't want a harem. I feel if Rito truly loved her or Haruna, he would pick them by now. I read the series for the fan service but want him to pick Lala. Knowing that Lala can be dense, maybe she will get smarter and realize that Rito should be hers alone.

Another thing is that I often frequent the LN forums in wanting to know if the lead guy ends with the female protagonist or female deuteragonist. If it's a light novel where the guy bangs multiple women one at a time, I might read its/skim read it for that fan service. However, threesome with either gender being in there is a big no-no to me.

My bust is that of arguably the most famous Greek literary figure (historians, poets, authors, etc.), the legendary Homer.
Have you even read or watched to love ru, Lala has said at least on several occasions, it would be great if you marry me and haruna, so yes she is pro polygamy at least.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 19:26   Link #7834
kagato3

Quote:

I'm starting to question if you are a troll or if just haven't actually read/watched the series. Time and time again you have come in with views that are so counter to what has been shown in the series it is mind blowing.

Again you seem not to have read the story or at least comprehended Lala's character. She has no problems with polygamy to the point when she found out Haruna liked Rito too she immediately jumped to have her confess to him and then we will both marry him and even after she was told that that wasn't the way it works in Japan she replied what's that matter as he will be the ruler of the galaxy where it was perfectly ok. The very idea Lala would claim Rito solely for her self runs completely counter to her character and are forcing your own likes and morals on to her.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 18:25   Link #7835
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

@kagato3: I don't think I any more of a troll than what is allowed with forum rules. I have read/skim read the series up to the latest chapter (that I have seen a translation of).

I started the series and the first series just over 1.5 years ago. On me forcing my ideals on Lala, there are other people who their ideas on how a series could be. This is what can make for interesting discussions.

I think that if Haruna is truly to be Rito's soul mate, then she should be in more chapters than Lala or be given stronger character development, which she hasn't had on either account.

Lala wanting Rito to go with the Harem Plan is potentially forcing her likes/morals on him. Why should I be any different with thinking the opposite?
Old 2016-01-24, 08:14   Link #7836
kazzuya

Can't believe that Risa got 2nd place in the popularity contest. Even though she has the least screen time.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-24, 10:02   Link #7837
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Aoki Kanji was the reason.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 01:42   Link #7838
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Lala wanting Rito to go with the Harem Plan is potentially forcing her likes/morals on him. Why should I be any different with thinking the opposite?
Eh, that argument seems fallacious. You are writing what seems to be fanfiction to describe the opposite personality that a character has.
That literally has nothing to do with a manga character's actual personality, which kagato was saying.
I think you guys were misunderstanding each other.

To add, Lala and you are not the same person. What you consider as true love is not true love for Lala.

Lala, by all accounts in the story, wants to have a happy marriage that includes both Rito and Haruna. Why? She's not really the jealous type at all. She doesn't even make a big deal of her father going around flipping skirts in the original TLR while she loves her mother very much at the same time. What's her reaction to Haruna accident-kissing Rito? She wants one too. Not shock, not anger.

Haruna was Rito's initial love interest, but after spending 1 year and 2 looping years or so, Rito admitted that he also loves Lala now. He loves two women on almost equal ground, admittedly with Haruna having the upper hand, and that is where the quandary falls down to. This is also the reason, along with Momo's constant prodding, that has put very serious doubts to his normal Earthling concepts of marriage/courtship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Aoki Kanji was the reason.
Yabuki is also pretty conscious about the doujinshi made for his series and will likely use this to his advantage.
Old 2016-01-25, 01:46   Link #7839
Pierre

Quote:
@kagato3: I don't think I any more of a troll than what is allowed with forum rules. I have read/skim read the series up to the latest chapter (that I have seen a translation of).

I started the series and the first series just over 1.5 years ago. On me forcing my ideals on Lala, there are other people who their ideas on how a series could be. This is what can make for interesting discussions.

I think that if Haruna is truly to be Rito's soul mate, then she should be in more chapters than Lala or be given stronger character development, which she hasn't had on either account.

Lala has never forced anything, well other than dangerous experiments, on rito. She said she loves him, she understands that haruna loves him, and she is open to both of them sharing him. he has even told her he loves her, just not as much, so he hasn't exactly shut the door on her anyway. In fact over time he has started to be open to the other girls, even run.

And gentlemen, give the man a prize. You just answered you own question, she is not his soulmate. She is the first girl he loved, but over the course of the manga he is accepting that he loves not only her, and clearly the author doesn't intend for her to be the one girl that wins. You are a pulling for a ship that you just admitted given what is happening in the story will not happen.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 01:45   Link #7840
Freeter
beyond

Spoilers out, Nemesis continuing her harem assault with Risa and Yui as the latest "targets". Yui gets quite a mouthful, to say the least

Also, Yabuki has surpassed the reflection technique:

Spoiler for new censor technique, no pic due to nudity:

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen