Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-16, 03:32   Link #61
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I think those people just want him to be more important than he is. (I mean "was.")

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-02-16, 07:06   Link #62
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Well thanks for bagging on that comment without any clarification [/sarcasm], so what the hell was he then? He considered himself better than an ordinary menos, and he looked kinda similar to Yami to me. Was he just a random arrancar experiment without any specific classification then? Either way it wasn't clear in the anime, and I don't read the manga in case you got your info from there.

Last edited by Trax; 2007-02-16 at 07:16.
Old 2007-02-16, 07:35   Link #63
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Technically they're all still hollows I think, so that doesn't really say much.

According to some info I read on GF just now, he was apparently an imperfect arrancar. I have no idea what the exact difference is with a perfect arrancar (aside from powerlevel), but perhaps only perfect arrancar are classified as upperclass menos. If that's the case, he was probably envious of that and that caused him to make that statement, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was at least stronger than the footsoldier type menos. Which is still weak compared to captainclass shinigami.
Old 2007-02-16, 09:10   Link #64
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
We don't know how many are Vaste Lorde class
If they weren't Vaste Lorde class, wouldnt they be more like Yammy/Grand Fisher?
Old 2007-02-16, 09:22   Link #65
astrallionheart

^

Ulqiorra is the spitting image of a Vasto Lorde class menos. It's unknown if all Vasto Lorde have that outline (in that case, Ulqiorra is the only that can be positively identified as as one in Aizen's army).

Yammy is the spitting image of an Adjuchas-class menos.

I don't think the GF was anything but just a powered up hollow, he may have been equivalent to a arrancar of gillian-base class.

Without knowing anything yet...I think the easiest assumption is that until there's conclusive proof, most of the "22" may be Adjuchas-base class arrancar.
Old 2007-02-16, 10:17   Link #66
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
And is it me or is Rukia's skirt getting shorter?
True true very its gotten a lot shorter , Its a micro mini now Yay Karkura High

Old 2007-02-16, 10:39   Link #67
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ that and the addition of Rangiku (and not forgetting the ever lovely Orihimechan) ... where do I sign up for class?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-02-16, 10:42   Link #68
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
^ that and the addition of Rangiku (and not forgetting the ever lovely Orihimechan) ... where do I sign up for class?
-Banzai- transfer me to Karakura High too . Nosebleed insured arnt you ? yay for Blecchi
Old 2007-02-16, 10:54   Link #69
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Well, Rukia super mini Short skirt, Rangiku mega cleavage (it really cant get bigger than that) I dont think I could learn anything in that school

In all and all, this was a funny episode and the spotlight was on Rangiku and Ikakku, specially Ikaku for most part, He is one of my favorite (he reminds so much on Krillin from Dragon Ball) and I laugh a lot of time regarding his Baldy jokes (and of course Rangiku tappin on his head… .)

One of the funniest art was when Rangiku threaten Ikakku she will tell Yashirou, Ikaku face was priceless.

I got one question about Bleach Episode threads, Why doesn’t they have a Ratings Poll?
Old 2007-02-16, 10:59   Link #70
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
specially Ikaku for most part, He is one of my favorite (he reminds so much on Krillin from Dragon Ball) and I laugh a lot of time regarding his Baldy jokes (and of course Rangiku tappin on his head… .).
Yeah Pachinko Head is one of my fave chara too . the Light Bulb Joke was hilarious , I am planning to make some DG on Ikkaku

Old 2007-02-16, 12:23   Link #71
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
^

Ulqiorra is the spitting image of a Vasto Lorde class menos. It's unknown if all Vasto Lorde have that outline (in that case, Ulqiorra is the only that can be positively identified as as one in Aizen's army).

Yammy is the spitting image of an Adjuchas-class menos.

I don't think the GF was anything but just a powered up hollow, he may have been equivalent to a arrancar of gillian-base class.

Without knowing anything yet...I think the easiest assumption is that until there's conclusive proof, most of the "22" may be Adjuchas-base class arrancar.
Hitsugaya stated that Vasto Lorde class Menos are human size so probably arrancars we had seen are Vasto Lorde class, Yami is probably Adjucha because is bigger than human and worser than Ulqiorra who is probably Vasto Lorde. When Ulq. and Yami back Aizen said something about 20 brothers and sister I am wondering how many are Vasto Lorde class, because 10 = bye bye SS if Hitsugaya was correct :P
Old 2007-02-16, 12:44   Link #72
Ryuk

If skirts get any shorter and certain boobs get any bigger, pretty soon the character design will look quite weird for some of the characters. It's kind of an evil way to get the show higher ratings.
Old 2007-02-16, 12:46   Link #73
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
The problem is, that we can't be really sure on this. Hitsugaya's classification only applied to un-arrakarized menos. When becoming an Arrankar, they all gain a human appearance, therefore we have to see them, before they became hybrids to form a valid opinion about them.
But the non-Vastro Lorde arrancars we've seen were abnormally large (in comparison to a normal sized humanoid).

GF wasnt a Vastro Lorde for sure... and he was HUGE.

Yammy, altho they didnt specifically say he was an adjuhas (or w/e)... well, it was kinda obvious during that lil' speech... and he was much larger than a normal humanoid.

I bet that this is going to develop like Yu Yu Hakusho and there are different classifications of Vatro Lorde or a level above that that SS wasnt aware of (or just didnt bother to tell ichigo) and blah blah...
Old 2007-02-16, 13:04   Link #74
cellardoor
Untitled 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
True true very its gotten a lot shorter , Its a micro mini now Yay Karkura High
but her skirt was nearly two times longer when she was talking with Inoue. Skirt length is a sinus functon, not sth stable
Old 2007-02-16, 14:06   Link #75
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Quote:
Why do I have to say it again?
GF wasn't even a menos!
Yes, but GF was huge and when he became Arrancar, he was same or even larger.
Old 2007-02-16, 14:24   Link #76
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Why do I have to say it again?
GF wasn't even a menos!
that doesnt disprove my point... the ones that are of human size would have to be Vastro lordes.
Old 2007-02-16, 15:29   Link #77
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
But the non-Vastro Lorde arrancars we've seen were abnormally large (in comparison to a normal sized humanoid).

GF wasnt a Vastro Lorde for sure... and he was HUGE.

Yammy, altho they didnt specifically say he was an adjuhas (or w/e)... well, it was kinda obvious during that lil' speech... and he was much larger than a normal humanoid.

I bet that this is going to develop like Yu Yu Hakusho and there are different classifications of Vatro Lorde or a level above that that SS wasnt aware of (or just didnt bother to tell ichigo) and blah blah...
Think about it if all those arrancars we have seen durring the end of the ep that looked human were Vatro Lorde, who are more powerful then any captian before they become arrancars, Azein would be able to crush SS in seconds as there are 19 of the human looking arrancars. It is much more beliveable that he has less then the 10 needed to destroy SS.
Old 2007-02-16, 16:50   Link #78
74HC04
Burned

How can Rukia know about hollow inside Ichigo (Hichigo) ?
Old 2007-02-16, 17:03   Link #79
kagato3

Well her brother was nearly killed by it.
Old 2007-02-16, 17:07   Link #80
Shortysdohdoh
外人

Send a message via Yahoo to Shortysdohdoh
Quote:
Only among the menos.
Once they become Arrankars, they gain a human shape anyways which most likely includes a change of size. Therefore we can't conclude from their Arrakar form to the form they had before they were hybridized.
You're mixed up dude. I quote Hitsugaya "Arrancar are certainly born when a hollow removes it's mask" I gather that is the ONLY physical change between arrancar and Hollow/Menos. he goes on to explain 3 types of MENOS. coincidentally, these MENOS that we have seen up to now have become arrancar by removing their masks through the help of Aizen. WE haven't seen an ordinary Vasto Lord Menos. Even in the Pictures as he explains, it looks to me as these MENOS have their masks on, which makes them ordinary Menos. The Vasto Lord and any other Menos is not automatically an Arrancar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74HC04 View Post
How can Rukia know about hollow inside Ichigo (Hichigo) ?
Because she's Rukia dude. Soul Society KNOWS about this (at least i'm sure captains and other V.I.P. do). The only people in this story that probably DON'T know about Hichigo is Chad, and Orihime. but now i'm sure even Orihime can take a hint, since we know what she was thinking in 114 when Ichigo used bankai in front of her.
Closed Thread