AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-11-05, 00:05   Link #48101
Eratas123

Yeah, but given how cardboard the school's defenses are and how easy Madoka wipes the floor of a MILITARY BASE full of soldiers I dread to think of how terribad attempting to arrest Autumn or Squall will be. Unless they want to act like Batman and save the city every Tuesday it just doesn't seem feasible.
Old 2013-11-05, 00:07   Link #48102
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Idiot plot, eras, idiot plot

we can't have plot without main character involved, and thus Ichika's idiocy has to bleed to other characters except antagonist... and sometimes even then (Autumn, shame on you)

I'm going past rage state and now I feel like a Buddha, don't care about whatever in upcoming episode 6.
Old 2013-11-05, 00:21   Link #48103
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Gundam Build Fighter make me remember a Gundam series....
=

"Tsuki ga Mieta!"

IS Codename: Moonlight
Alliance: U-2
Generation: 3
Type: Orbit Bombardment

Main Armament/Preset: Satellite Drones (No AI or mental controlled, shoot at what ever thing the IS pilot is firing at) + high powered twin energy cannons

Equalizer: Large beam sword, Rapid Firing Beam Machine Gun and a shield with Harmonica cannon.

Using the excuse of trying to terraform the moon, a power station was built on the moon. But unknown to many, this power station do more than just provide power to the research center on the moon.

The real intention was to provide Moonlight IS with extra supply of energy, allowing it to use extreme firepower without even draining Shield energy, allowing it to "bath a entire city in energy beam" for a few minutes or even an hour.

Read: Nothing is as awesome as being able to drag a huge beam cannon's beam and used it like a sword.

To make things sound a little crazier: The frame of the Cannon could not even handle the sheer firepower and needed to be cooled by liquid nitrogen otherwise it will melt.

Due to the power station being on the moon, obvious weakness is that the extra energy boost can only be used at Night (with the moon visible). With the moon full expose (full moon), it can go into unlimited mode which can fire its energy cannons for near-unlimited time (only limited by the weapon overheating due to using up all the liquid nitrogen used in its cool system) but that is enough for it to take down a city or two depending on the proximity.

If you think that Byakushiki can block with Setsura at full-power with
its one-off ability....

You are gravely mistaken....

The duration of the beam lasted long enough to force Byakushiki to run out of energy in the middle or just steam its pilot(Ichika) alive with the sheer amount of heat generated by heating up the air.

However, even without the moon, the IS is still capable firing the Cannons at least once (at the price of draining most of its energy shield).

Minus the cannon, the IS is still a high powered unit armed with a special shield that can fire in multiple direction or even be used as extra thruster/booster. *cough*Divider*cough*.

A versatile unit that combine with the pilot ability to adapt to combat situation quickly, it is a devastating and difficult unit to fight.

=

The pilot of this IS is a bubbly fangirl of Chifuyu... who seems a little air-head and idolize the ground which Chifuyu walk on....(stalkerish level for comedic effect)

She seems innocent enough even with her unique quirky behavior toward member of the opposite sex....

Spoiler for Spoiler:

=

U-2:
An organization that deem males are the root of all humanity problem and revolve to solve that problem by taking down the patriarchy (via brute force).

As a disclaimer: Depending on your definition of Feminist, they are not really feminist....just radical misandric organization.

This should make an interesting story in which Cecilia actually defended the males... (just to be fair to her since she seem to be the de-facto male-hater that most people goes to....)
Old 2013-11-05, 00:22   Link #48104
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Zero
We already know what's coming anyway. Just imagine a "no srs bns" filter extracting 80% of the badass parts, leaving the anime with only the shenanigan pieces.
Old 2013-11-05, 00:40   Link #48105
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

That is just crazy... Or not. Sattelie-powered has been used for long - KR used it twice during 10 years (Faiz- Fourze).

Also, what if a combo: Tatenashi covered the cannon and the air around it with ice? Relay the overheat limit?

Also, what is the meaning of lagre millitary base if you face IS? Suddenly the idea of crossover with Megaman become a good one.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 00:45   Link #48106
WinterSoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
You're fine - I was just throwing out ideas. Like spring cleaning... Making room for other things, etc.

PS: Do NOT use 'The Temp-ster' - I'll kill you -.- *Chifuyu Glare*
Mine too since I was one of the intelligent fans who love both versions, especially I also like DmC for reasons like coherent storytelling and such.

I can go on with this: Mundus (Tabane?) can be a main villain but she's not also a inventor but also a very good businesswoman. And through this, she enslaves the human race, both male and female.

And here was Ichika and Madoka, but both are living separate lives. Their father was killed and their mother went into eternal imprisonment. Ichika had a hard life, living in the slums, and killing demons to survive. While Madoka became a billionaire and formed a secret organization in order to bring down Mundus. The she founds her twin brother...

And so on.

Spoiler for But what I wanted to write is this:
WinterSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 00:52   Link #48107
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
That is just crazy... Or not. Sattelie-powered has been used for long - KR used it twice during 10 years (Faiz- Fourze).

Also, what if a combo: Tatenashi covered the cannon and the air around it with ice? Relay the overheat limit?

Also, what is the meaning of lagre millitary base if you face IS? Suddenly the idea of crossover with Megaman become a good one.
I thought she only control water? But even with that probably a few minutes longer....(liquid nitrogen is cooler than water and it can't last very long)

Well....the pilot is very adaptive....so there is no discount on her using Tatenashi's water for extra duration once she ran out of liquid nitrogen.

Highly doubt Tantenshi would help it...but Phantom Task might....(Probably steal blueprint of Mysterious Lady and create the combo.)

Even if she does help, it is probably during an IS match, in which, she can't use the canon either.... (just look at it this way, there is no way a weapon of that caliber is allowed in IS competition)
Old 2013-11-05, 00:59   Link #48108
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Satellite cannon
Most gimmicky power system ever

I mean, surely most of the power won't be wasted on upper atmosphere.... they're just tens of kilometer air or... something, won't do anything at all

(Not to mention, someone going to 'Fuck it, nuke the station already' after one shot, that energy transfer won't go unnoticed)

Oh and liquid nitrogen is good... as emergency cooler, water is better in the long run because of much higher heat capacity. (Liquid >> liquidified gas)
Old 2013-11-05, 01:03   Link #48109
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Perfectia Harmonica?

That remind me, the only time I have got an idea about OC is the time I dream of my twin and I as Black RX and Shadow Moon.

Lesbian?
Old 2013-11-05, 01:25   Link #48110
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Oh writers block curse you, curse!
Old 2013-11-05, 01:52   Link #48111
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Someone got cranky!

And why am I working better during 4, 5 a.m, when people still asleep?
Old 2013-11-05, 01:57   Link #48112
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Satellite cannon
Most gimmicky power system ever

I mean, surely most of the power won't be wasted on upper atmosphere.... they're just tens of kilometer air or... something, won't do anything at all

(Not to mention, someone going to 'Fuck it, nuke the station already' after one shot, that energy transfer won't go unnoticed)

Oh and liquid nitrogen is good... as emergency cooler, water is better in the long run because of much higher heat capacity. (Liquid >> liquidified gas)
It is actually more like IS equivalent of nuke, a last-resort/trump card kind of thing. Once revealed, the organization has to go all offensive, there is no stopping.

More suitable for threatening nations into submission than actually firing it.

On the other hand, everybody would probably be panicking when a major city was obliterated, than to realize about that vital information

Edit:
Also....so... yea.....

====
About nitrogen.....
Yea.... probably changed that to water with Nitrogen as emergency....machine releasing steam is fun.
Old 2013-11-05, 03:29   Link #48113
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Okay, another idea. IS/W xover.

A group of scientists discovered the T2 Gaia Memories in an underground site. As they are transporting it in a safe location they were attacked by PT. In the heat of the struggle, the memories were scattered across Japan. One scientist survived and only one memory remained, the Eternal Memory.

The survivor scientist spent years of finding the memories while fending attacks from PT. He wanted to use Eternal but was incompatible with it. Then he crossed paths with a high school student. In trying to save the boy's life, he lend the Eternal Memory and, lo and behold, Kamen Rider Eternal has returned.
Old 2013-11-05, 04:45   Link #48114
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Or you could just let Ichika and Madoka as W.
Old 2013-11-05, 05:31   Link #48115
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Age
The I.S. will safe, at least after cooling down it will be

The station? Poor station...

@ Miner
I can't write coherent story at all

So yes, I am cranky, to a degree.
Old 2013-11-05, 05:37   Link #48116
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

You haven't seen my father when he just couldn't find any inspiration for his movie script...

Terrible would be put it lightly.
Old 2013-11-05, 07:25   Link #48117
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Age
The I.S. will safe, at least after cooling down it will be

The station? Poor station...
Not sure if people wanted to approach an group of nuke-firepower spewing machines.
Old 2013-11-05, 08:03   Link #48118
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That's the basis of White Knight incident

It's human's nature to be threatened by sudden danger, flight or flight.

And you don't count armed force to suddenly chicken out.... do you?

At any rate though, there's a lot of time before base assault began, this feels like a climax battle. The base being found is only one part of the entire mess.
Old 2013-11-05, 08:10   Link #48119
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

You know, I still couldn't find out why the heck people consider Ichika is so weak. I mean, first he didn't know he could use an IS, while the girls has known it quite some time. Second, he lives in a peaceful society, attended in a perfectly normal Junior High, and only have to worry about Chifuyu's dirty underwear. Thirdly, the first year is not over. Finally, look at his main opponent - Phantom Tasks itself.
Old 2013-11-05, 08:12   Link #48120
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Waifu

that's about summing it up

They project themselves on Ichika -> they don't want Ichika to be suck -> They angry seeing their avatar being suck -> they blame said avatar for being suck

This is when damn near everyone from his sister, his harem, THE AUTHOR all hinder his development.

No, they don't want to blame Charl because "KAWAII!!!!"

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest