AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-25, 23:11   Link #641
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

he's not a tsundere :P
and...
please gimme the nicknames of everyone there
yes including the non-campiones
Lady Aisha - Queen of the Cave
Alec - Black Prince
Godou - False Pacifist xD
John Pluto Smith - Saint Guardian of Los Angeles(not sure)
Salvatore - forgot
Vauban - Balkan's Devil
Luo Hao - forgot

Erica - Diavolo Rosso
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 01:23   Link #642
veritatis cupitor

i vol 9, why is athena fighting godou again? regarding godou i get the feeling that he doesn't want 2 fight but when its inevitable he fights 2 win n enjoys winning as then he can settle the fight according 2 his wishes n live a peaceful life. but then again, i'm saying this only according 2 translated vol.
Old 2012-04-26, 01:24   Link #643
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCheshire View Post
he's not a tsundere :P
and...
please gimme the nicknames of everyone there
yes including the non-campiones
Lady Aisha - Queen of the Cave
Alec - Black Prince
Godou - False Pacifist xD
John Pluto Smith - Saint Guardian of Los Angeles(not sure)
Salvatore - forgot
Vauban - Balkan's Devil
Luo Hao - forgot

Erica - Diavolo Rosso
Salvatore Doni is the King of the Sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th itachi View Post
i vol 9, why is athena fighting godou again? regarding godou i get the feeling that he doesn't want 2 fight but when its inevitable he fights 2 win n enjoys winning as then he can settle the fight according 2 his wishes n live a peaceful life. but then again, i'm saying this only according 2 translated vol.
She's dying, and since she believed that the Last King would be awoken eventually and kill Godou, she might as well be the one to do it.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 01:33   Link #644
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Salvatore Doni is the King of the Sword.

She's dying, and since she believed that the Last King would be awoken eventually and kill Godou, she might as well be the one to do it.
The king of the sword can be intrepreted into a completely different meaning.

Also gotta love Athena's troll logic. "Your going to die anyway latter so might as well let me kill you."
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 01:34   Link #645
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
The king of the sword can be intrepreted into a completely different meaning.

Also gotta love Athena's troll logic. "Your going to die anyway latter so might as well let me kill you."
She also made him promise to fight her in volume four in return for revealing who Perseus is(I think).
Old 2012-04-26, 03:45   Link #646
Kadi
知識の探求者

Spoiler tags, people... Seriously, can someone give me rights to edit posts here? I'd even add the tags for you...

Luo Hao's got a ton of nicknames. The ones used the most should be Teacher/Founder of *something or other* and Empress of Martial Arts (unsure about martial arts; martial arts = chinese magic btw). Others are peerless beauty, advocate of all-powerful brute strength, problematic human being (these need a bit of polishing)... people say if she doesn't watch out she might break the earth one day. All of it.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 03:56   Link #647
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Spoiler tags, people... Seriously, can someone give me rights to edit posts here? I'd even add the tags for you...

Luo Hao's got a ton of nicknames. The ones used the most should be Teacher/Founder of *something or other* and Empress of Martial Arts (unsure about martial arts; martial arts = chinese magic btw). Others are peerless beauty, advocate of all-powerful brute strength, problematic human being (these need a bit of polishing)... people say if she doesn't watch out she might break the earth one day. All of it.
Actually, martial arts isn't chinese magic in this series. It's just that they could use ki or something like that. Genuine chinese magic is used by taoist priests,which Lao Hao is also counted amongst their ranks.
Old 2012-04-26, 04:00   Link #648
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

Quote:

most campiones deserve those last two titles... they pretty much have loose screws or quirks that can kill
Old 2012-04-26, 04:05   Link #649
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Actually, martial arts isn't chinese magic in this series. It's just that they could use ki or something like that. Genuine chinese magic is used by taoist priests,which Lao Hao is also counted amongst their ranks.
Yeah, but ki is just another name for magic energy. I'm quite sure it says so somewhere...

Quote:
most campiones deserve those last two titles... they pretty much have loose screws or quirks that can kill
Yeah, but Luo Hao is worse. You can talk to Godou, John and Alec before a battle. With Luo Hao... not so much. And I think if she wants to, she can overpower Godou when he's using the Bull incarnation. That's the feeling I got (reading those parts was a bit annoying for me, so I can't say it for certain)
Old 2012-04-26, 04:37   Link #650
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Yeah, but ki is just another name for magic energy. I'm quite sure it says so somewhere...
Spoiler for fun:
Old 2012-04-26, 04:37   Link #651
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

Quote:

Yeah, but Luo Hao is worse. You can talk to Godou, John and Alec before a battle. With Luo Hao... not so much. And I think if she wants to, she can overpower Godou when he's using the Bull incarnation. That's the feeling I got (reading those parts was a bit annoying for me, so I can't say it for certain)

well there's one thing we're sure of... she can't overpower his Youth Incarnation
Old 2012-04-26, 04:55   Link #652
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Spoiler for fun:
Spoiler for magic/martial arts discussion:
Old 2012-04-26, 04:57   Link #653
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

btw did anyone give a detailed summary of volume 11?
Old 2012-04-26, 04:58   Link #654
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Just what are Luo Hao's Authorities? I've heard a little bit, but I'm not quite clear on it.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 05:33   Link #655
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
btw did anyone give a detailed summary of volume 11?
Kadi gave a summary of vol. 11 until Salvatore's fight in jcafe24. I believe it's on page 5.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 05:38   Link #656
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

thanks~
and thanks again kadi~
Spoiler for questions:

Last edited by PCheshire; 2012-04-26 at 06:18.
Old 2012-04-26, 08:19   Link #657
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
thanks~
and thanks again kadi~
Spoiler for questions:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-04-26, 08:26   Link #658
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

thanks a lot!!
gotta read that when it's translated~♥
i wish his sister or grandfather find out about him being a campione
p.s.
don't jinx me by saying that's gonna be a long time
Old 2012-04-26, 08:29   Link #659
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
thanks a lot!!
p.s.
For some reason, I have some doubts that Godou's grandfather is as normal as people assume. I get the feeling that he probably knows more than he appears.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-04-26, 13:13   Link #660
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
thanks a lot!!
p.s.
What's the fun in translating when people already know everything? *sighs exaggeratedly* It's great you use spoiler tags now, but you still need to learn how to troll. ...to spoil! I MEANT SPOIL, what to spoil!

(Do you have any idea how difficult it will be for me to motivate her-who-must-not-be-named once she sees this? Have some compassion for me!)

Quote:
For some reason, I have some doubts that Godou's grandfather is as normal as people assume. I get the feeling that he probably knows more than he appears.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Crapshot theory about Ichirou
Spoiler for Kusanagi-grandpa:

Last edited by Kadi; 2012-04-26 at 13:23.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem