AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 48 51.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 29.03%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 13.98%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.15%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.08%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-17, 18:15   Link #141
ThoHell

Hm, I wonder if C.C. and Lulu will develope any type of friendly relationshp? She seemed upset when he said she was like not human, it shocked him to see her upset. Lulu is a little stuck up sometimes...

But anyways back to the point, it would be annoying/dumb if C.C were to give out the Geass to the side that captured, imprisoned, and ran test on her. I think it would somewhat mess up the anime and lose alot of fans. I actually like C.C's character! IT'S PROBABLY BACK BACK FOR CALLING HER NOT HUMAN!.....j/k! Well I don't know, I just don't like the idea of giving the Geass to other, especially one on the enemy side. Next epeisode will either calm everyone down or piss them off alot...
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 20:43   Link #142
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Hm, I wonder if C.C. and Lulu will develope any type of friendly relationshp? She seemed upset when he said she was like not human, it shocked him to see her upset. Lulu is a little stuck up sometimes...
well... they can't get more friendly than this can they?
Notice his fingers....

Spoiler:
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 21:07   Link #143
Deario

Lulu is lucky... no comittment.
Deario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 21:17   Link #144
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Notice his fingers....

Spoiler:
LOL...that's a pretty nice picture, but still can't imagining that happening from the way tings are!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 22:37   Link #145
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
LOL...that's a pretty nice picture, but still can't imagining that happening from the way tings are!
Its one of the official scan. You probably can find a full size one in the image trend, with text removed and everything.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 22:52   Link #146
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Notice his fingers....

Spoiler:
The king, with one of his two Queens.

yummy

Can't wait for an official scan of lulu getting close to his other "Queen" ak.a. "Q1"
Old 2006-12-18, 01:11   Link #147
Jaruromania

Marathoned in one day.

I kind of want to see two things right now. Cornelia get captured and tortured and interrogated (I absolutely hate her), and Karen finding out that Lelouche is actually Zero. I want to see the look on her face when (and if) she finds out.
Jaruromania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 02:46   Link #148
JediNight
キズランダム

Hmm so apparently in the next ep preview, CC is also giving Suzaku the Geass now?

Also about the name C.C. -- just throwing this out there that it could mean Carbon Copy aka clone like when you CC an email, etc.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 03:03   Link #149
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Hmm so apparently in the next ep preview, CC is also giving Suzaku the Geass now?

Also about the name C.C. -- just throwing this out there that it could mean Carbon Copy aka clone like when you CC an email, etc.
Who knows...she did say in ep10 that 'snow was white because it had forgotten its own name'. A couple of other meanings can very well be derived from that single sentence.
Old 2006-12-18, 05:59   Link #150
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
... IT'S PROBABLY BACK BACK FOR CALLING HER NOT HUMAN!.....j/k! ...
Lelouch said her name was not human, not C.C herself, but by her stark reaction you can assume it's a sore point. More evidence that C.C is either artificial or not of this Earth, or both, or something...
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 06:35   Link #151
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Actualy, i think she doesn't remember/know her original name. Thus her answer when Lulu said that her name is not even a human one: "Lelouch, do you know why the snow is white? Because it forgot what color it is"
Old 2006-12-18, 06:48   Link #152
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ really deep comming from C.C. O.o
implying that she has forgotten something? what? her race? herself? i think tht she has forced herself to forget her roots from when she came from (due to some tragic events) and adopted the fake C.C. name...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 09:16   Link #153
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Hmm...Just done watching episode 10. Wouldn't hurt putting my thoughts in spoiler tags, would it?

Spoiler:

I was pretty interested in C.C's comments as well. If her comment was to be of any importance at all, I would say it might be downplayed to a few things:

-The one wish she wants Lelouch to grant is to help her to possibly find her identity...or whatever's that lost.

-A comment made to signify something akin to loss and simply because she could be slightly upset.

Well, whatever the case, I think it will be known what she wants eventually, though I really hope that they have a goddamned logical explanation for the scene of apparent Geass-giving for Suzaku. I pretty sure he's going to be all 'knight in shining armor' and rescue Cornelia and the others if they get surrounded, escaping practically unscathed, of course.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 12:24   Link #154
cf18
Mecha Pilot

The only "Kira Yamato vibes" came from Karen. Silly girl please stop saying sorry when killing an enemy, especially when the enemy kills unarmed surroundering civilians without second thought. Kira say "gor-man" a lot during enemy K.O. in the new PS2 game.

Interest hints from this ep: Lancelot program is sponsored by 2nd prince Schneizel. He is probably preparing squads of masss-production Lancelot to deal with his famously tough sister.

Another interesting hint: The program that ran experiment on C.C. is at risk because they are close to the battle field. But without C.C. what are they doing anyway... unless they have another C.C. clone? I always suspect that the C.C. shot in the head was really dead, and the C.C. we see now is a clone. With her showing up in battlefield at ease, C.C. can either teleport or have many mind-sharing clones running around.

Or may be there are two C.C., and they talk to each other via telepath. C-2 is with Lulu, and C-1 will encounter Suzaku and do the Geass thing when he run into the damaged lab.
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 13:22   Link #155
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
C-2 is with Lulu, and C-1 will encounter Suzaku and do the Geass thing when he run into the damaged lab.
'C-2' is the way you pronounce C.C., just like CCCCISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) is shortened to C4ISR. For all we know, C.C. might stand for Carbon Copy or God knows what.
Old 2006-12-18, 13:27   Link #156
CronuZ

Send a message via MSN to CronuZ
Spoiler for Just my guess:
CronuZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 13:31   Link #157
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
'C-2' is the way you pronounce C.C., just like CCCCISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) is shortened to C4ISR. For all we know, C.C. might stand for Carbon Copy or God knows what.
  1. Cheese Crust
  2. Certain Checkmate
  3. Chess Clock
  4. Cubic Centimetre
  5. Chocolate Cheesecake
  6. CLAMP Character
  7. Cranky Chick
  8. Communist China
  9. Christmas Carol
  10. Comfy Cushion(s)
Cheers.
Old 2006-12-18, 15:56   Link #158
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
what a kick ass episode i gave it a 10 of course. It looks like Lulu is starting to come into his own after his crushing defeat at the hands of Corniela in their last meeting. This time he was level headed planned well and was not too cocky. I agree with what Zero said to the new members of the Black Knights. zero has what it takes to bring down Britanna but he cant do it if his own people dont beleive in him. I dont blame zero for asking for complete loyalty he has to have it in order to gain victory. He is prepared to die along with them so its not like their are risking their lives and he is not. Zero is becoming a better and more capable leader. which in turn makes him more dangerous.

I really dont think Corniella was prepared for this surprise attack IMO she was a little too careless and much too confident. My question is assuming that Zero is able to catch and detain Corniella he can get the answers he wants by Geassing her. However after hes done will his kill her? or will he let her go? letting her go means that he will have to face her again in battle. Except that he will have total confidence in his ability to out think and out manuver her, while Cornilla will be reeling from her defeat.

Still wanting to know more about C.C. she looked pretty pissed when Lulu suggested she was not human because of her name. She is also gun ho on protecting him till she gets her ultimate wish.

The new Knightmare Frame Crimson is a piece of work. Its agility and speed might be a match for Lancelot. However as i state in every mech genre its about the pilot not the machine if your skills are shit you could have the best mech in the world and still lose. Im guessing were going to get the Crimson Lotus Vs. Lancelot fight next i cant wait. Jeremiah totally got his ass owned by Karen shed be so hardcore if she would say sorry while kicking the shit out of the enemy.

Does anyone think that its possible that the japanese resistence could be mass producing Knightmare Frames in secret? The reason why they lost the war was because they didnt have any of their own. The japanese are masters or reverse engineering. If they got their hands on 1 or 2 Sutherlands they could easily figured out the mechanics and make a japanese Frame. Karens new mech might be a prototype for more mass produced ones. Im not saying they will all be like hers but its possible a downgraded version could be made to equip large numbers of Black Knights.
Old 2006-12-18, 17:56   Link #159
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
The only "Kira Yamato vibes" came from Karen. Silly girl please stop saying sorry when killing an enemy, especially when the enemy kills unarmed surroundering civilians without second thought.
Er........ i think it was pretty obvious that she is not sorry for killing him. Especialy after her yelling "See this, Britania, now we can fight on equal terms" or something along those lines. The fact that she doesn't kill with an evil grin on her face like Lulu does not make her sorry for killing the guy. It seemed more like "sorry, but i must bake you now, have a nice day"
Old 2006-12-18, 19:13   Link #160
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I really dont think Corniella was prepared for this surprise attack IMO she was a little too careless and much too confident. My question is assuming that Zero is able to catch and detain Corniella he can get the answers he wants by Geassing her. However after hes done will his kill her? or will he let her go? letting her go means that he will have to face her again in battle. Except that he will have total confidence in his ability to out think and out manuver her, while Cornilla will be reeling from her defeat.
i duno yet...but i hope cornelia wont be captured by lulu just yet...shes smarter than that and im sure she would plan for a full withdrawl...and from the preview it seems that she has to deal with todo first
Quote:
Does anyone think that its possible that the japanese resistence could be mass producing Knightmare Frames in secret? The reason why they lost the war was because they didnt have any of their own. The japanese are masters or reverse engineering. If they got their hands on 1 or 2 Sutherlands they could easily figured out the mechanics and make a japanese Frame. Karens new mech might be a prototype for more mass produced ones. Im not saying they will all be like hers but its possible a downgraded version could be made to equip large numbers of Black Knights.
well kallens frame wasnt from the jap resistance as far as i know but some outside organisation ~ correct me if im wrong...

and im sure they can mass produce the frames but the problem is ~
1) materials limited
2) not much place you can store them without getting your ass busted by britannia O.o

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote