AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-08, 04:56   Link #3961
pampz21
ShipCore

Best thing about the chapter is; That Selfie.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 05:12   Link #3962
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Best thing about the chapter is; That Selfie.
I always thought that jinnie and Erika were similar
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 05:18   Link #3963
Waxman

Also Shion is using more moves from 9AD, that one was used when 9AD was protecting Shiho at the end of part ones
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 05:18   Link #3964
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I always thought that jinnie and Erika were similar
Yah got that write.

That face buster was cool too....reminds me of Oga.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 05:41   Link #3965
Diamond English

Quote:
Yah got that write.

Reminds me of someone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNkz6dbfRk
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 06:02   Link #3966
anonfr

Quote:
Yah got that write.

It reminded me of that time in part 1 when Chun Woo did the exact same move.

But now that you mention it, I guess it does remind me a bit of Oga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond English View Post
Reminds me of someone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNkz6dbfRk
And that.

But it mostly reminded me of 9AD in part 1.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 20:06   Link #3967
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
i think that if there is a next part, it will be shioon,goomooryong, shiho and some allies vs sunwoo and the BFD (something like, the protagonists against the whole world).
i hope the author bring these three together again )

now it's time to shioon to officially become a badass ahahaaha
but i'm guessing that when he reaches goomooryong he will be bloody and tired...
i like how you think.

---------

well, this chapter is a good one, the death flag for the elder is shinning more, if jiniee call him again..., another move of 9 arts..without the blood.. and glasses is a interesting one

i wonder why i cant fully enjoy the new waves....

....ah..yeah.....the enemy is a group of wannabes (teenager and young people )....and the big enemy is drugging 9 arts...

...i miss the vs against really masters, the infiltration...even that car persecution..ahh..the old art
Old 2014-08-08, 21:43   Link #3968
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
i like how you think.

---------

well, this chapter is a good one, the death flag for the elder is shinning more, if jiniee call him again..., another move of 9 arts..without the blood.. and glasses is a interesting one

i wonder why i cant fully enjoy the new waves....

....ah..yeah.....the enemy is a group of wannabes (teenager and young people )....and the big enemy is drugging 9 arts...

...i miss the vs against really masters, the infiltration...even that car persecution..ahh..the old art
I think I miss the humor most. Like when 9arts does a shoruken on the gangsters, or the facial expressions.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 02:29   Link #3969
Bombo
TSF Fans

the author probably complaints (idk) about using samsung smartphone in manga so that's cover might reduces the anger a little ...That's what i think for cover hahaha
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 01:53   Link #3970
zibi88

eh... so no chapter this week as mostly they werent able to finish it in time ;/ with this... its like the most boring week for a long time...with so magaiznes taking a break there is line nothing to talk about
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 02:32   Link #3971
Johnny
Working the bags...

No chapter for three weeks. He's lucky it's popular is all I can say...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 02:52   Link #3972
0rphen
LuRkEr

can anyone translate the reason for the 3 week break

0rphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 03:47   Link #3973
Bombo
TSF Fans

Three weeks huh? Argh
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 10:08   Link #3974
Johnny
Working the bags...

It's because they're confused and not sure where to take the story anymore so they're taking a break to figure it out...
Old 2014-08-15, 14:03   Link #3975
zibi88

yeah hard like hell.... take shioon to gromo.... make gromo defeat suc leaders and end this BS... we move on to kaizer seeing gromo betrayal and new target "shioon"... decides to send sosul there (who is too brainwashed)

next we move on to shiho case... elder kwon getting treatment from his fight (jine stays by his side for some time)

jigun got rid of the lower suc members with his gang.... shioons bishonen friend is devastated that he learned that his uncle (and clan) is the ones responsible for SUC and all the shit that wanted to blow up the whole town with bombs...decided to work his ass off to repair his clan image

less "new characters" and more focus on those that are currently on screen... since they were trying to make it more dramatic to put more and more chars one after another that created all this mess.... like 165chapters to learn that the one that was the leach is the bald guy from inside... and after that he says there is someone above him...so what another 160chapter to learn that ? They could just end at him beign the leach who was just lieing to the higher ups (while he was working with kaiser all alone)
Old 2014-08-16, 00:40   Link #3976
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

*sigh*

really, another hiatus , if they cant get used to a weekly work, the should go for the bi-weekly..
..in that way we can get better art and plot(like @ta2666 says...where is my slasher smile...)...and... why they keep doing all these colored covers..just put normal ones and add colors for the book version...in that way you don't waste time + a bonus for the "book version"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
It's because they're confused and not sure where to take the story anymore so they're taking a break to figure it out...
it is very possible.....because the actual plot is lacking...
....how many months till shioon reach the building...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
yeah hard like hell.... take shioon to gromo.... make gromo defeat suc leaders and end this BS... we move on to kaizer seeing gromo betrayal and new target "shioon"... decides to send sosul there (who is too brainwashed)

next we move on to shiho case... elder kwon getting treatment from his fight (jine stays by his side for some time)

jigun got rid of the lower suc members with his gang.... shioons bishonen friend is devastated that he learned that his uncle (and clan) is the ones responsible for SUC and all the shit that wanted to blow up the whole town with bombs...decided to work his ass off to repair his clan image

less "new characters" and more focus on those that are currently on screen... since they were trying to make it more dramatic to put more and more chars one after another that created all this mess.... like 165chapters to learn that the one that was the leach is the bald guy from inside... and after that he says there is someone above him...so what another 160chapter to learn that ? They could just end at him beign the leach who was just lieing to the higher ups (while he was working with kaiser all alone)
yep, all you say is true
let me add a thing...all these "new characters" are just teens..just a gang, they are not masters(like hell i gonna believe that a man/woman in his/her twenty are gonna beat a master..in martial arts..because martial arts take a lot of time, its not very practical for fights outside the rules(some case, i will not generalize..and its more easy to run..really...just run) and the training is long)....

Last edited by dazo; 2014-08-16 at 00:52.
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 05:44   Link #3977
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
[...]
....how many months till shioon reach the building...
[...]
This sounds VERY familar, i.e. "when will Shiwoon finally reach the murim alliance building?"
Old 2014-08-16, 08:12   Link #3978
zibi88

seriously is it so freaking hard to let shioon get to that tower already... you could
do that in just 1 page... in 5panels..... 3upper panels show the forest... on right there is nothing... middle there is a noise between trees...left one intense feeling of imense amount of ki (some clouds of some people saying what is this ki).... lower panels show shioon appearing from the forest line... and people shocked to see him (not knowing if this was his ki they just felt)

it leaves some drama...of not knowing what was happening inside that forest...and he is at the goal in just 1page... story moves faster everyone is happy

I have a feeling that it moved so freaking slow becouse the authors had no idea what to do next so they were streaching the story to max !! but they reached such steach level that it wouldnt work anymore so they take a hiatus....
Old 2014-08-16, 10:00   Link #3979
Johnny
Working the bags...

A-team released the announcement and sure enough it's because they're not sure where to go from here. Plus we are in the latter half of the part two. I wouldn't exactly say they wrote themselves into a corner, but more of a runaway train that's about to derail...
Old 2014-08-16, 10:22   Link #3980
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
This sounds VERY familar, i.e. "when will Shiwoon finally reach the murim alliance building?"
yep and i think i was the first to say this... sigh...

what's so difficult to bring shioon to goomooryong and the fight between elder kwon and that bastard...

Last edited by EvI; 2014-08-17 at 07:05.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves