AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Despair Arc - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 1 12.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 50.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 12.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-08-19, 04:24   Link #21
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Which makes it kinda sad when she learns of what Hajime ultimately becomes. Unless she dies before that. Everything goes to hell regardless.

Double despair for everybody!
Let's not forget: there's two series, and the one that started with a woman being killed and hung from the ceiling was NOT the one named "Despair". So we really need to brace ourselves here .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Old 2016-08-19, 04:47   Link #22
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
At first, I didn't exactly understand why Ryouta has so much screentime in both Future and Despair arc, but at this point, his behaviour in future is a huge hint to what has actually happened during his academy days.

Let me elaborate
Spoiler for speculation time:
Hmmm i see your point there.
In summary Ryota like Tim Marco from FMA he is not mastermind nor attacker but he someone who being victim to Junko and despair to did dirty job for them.
That to be said Ryota affiliation most likely with Monaka, yes he is traitor but he might not entirely bad if Ryota following Tim Marco route then he is a neutral card that will join Naegi side.
I hope Ryota will become good guy till the end, aside my symphaty to his past a lot future new casts has reduced either being killed or their characters degenerated like Juuzo, Ruruka and Munakata and some of them highly suspicious like scoutman.
It's not fun if only returned casts who will survive to the endm please don't kill all future arc new casts Kodaka!
Old 2016-08-19, 05:54   Link #23
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Oh god I just realized the symbolism behind what Junko does in the OP. Hah!
Old 2016-08-19, 05:58   Link #24
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Oh god I just realized the symbolism behind what Junko does in the OP. Hah!
What did you realized?
Old 2016-08-19, 06:05   Link #25
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm sure everyone saw it already even on the first episode, but only just realized that Junko cradling class 77 and then blowing them into the air represents something like a person holding seeds in their arms and then blowing them into the wind as if to distribute seeds, like blowing a dandelion and letting the seeds float down. It's literally Junko blowing and spreading the seeds of despair into the world.

Also has anyone figured out who this figure is overlapping on Chisa's sillhouette?

Old 2016-08-19, 06:08   Link #26
Renchan

Isn't that just her hair? Either that or Ryouko Otonashi, DR0's MC. Since she's the only one with that kind of hair.
Old 2016-08-19, 06:10   Link #27
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I used to thought that was Chisa hair, but true it's strange just her hair silhoutted.
And i don't know which figure is that..
My hunch is Izuru but you seem has another thought of it?
Old 2016-08-19, 06:27   Link #28
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

The long hair is Chisa but as the shot continues down she becomes a silhouette and we end up with a short haired girl who looks to have ribbon on her head superimposed on Chisa.
Old 2016-08-19, 06:34   Link #29
Renchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
I used to thought that was Chisa hair, but true it's strange just her hair silhoutted.
And i don't know which figure is that..
My hunch is Izuru but you seem has another thought of it?
Izuru's hair drawn in more messy manner and not as soft as the silhouette's, same goes for other long-haired girls, either their hair not as long or drawn in different manner. Ryouko's hair matched the length and...

Spoiler for DR0 twist:
Old 2016-08-19, 10:38   Link #30
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
The long hair is Chisa but as the shot continues down she becomes a silhouette and we end up with a short haired girl who looks to have ribbon on her head superimposed on Chisa.
That's still Chisa. The front of her hair and the back are simply colored differently, making it look like there are two people when Chisa turns into a silhouette. If there are really two people in this shot, then the long-haired one is the mystery.
Old 2016-08-19, 23:53   Link #31
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renchan View Post

Spoiler for DR0 twist:
Don't forget : JUNKOLAND

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-21, 05:11   Link #32
Calca
Expressionless

The opening is becoming grey and bleak. Matches my dread looking forward. Junko ruins everything she touches.
Old 2016-08-23, 16:47   Link #33
Brother Coa
Banned

I love the cliche in anime like this.

Let us make the most inhuman experiment ever in the name of Mankind and out him in a single room with no windows, with a single door and without human contact. Afterwards we will make sure that security is minimal and there is no surveillance anywhere on the site.

What could go wrong with that? xD
Old 2016-08-23, 18:33   Link #34
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
I love the cliche in anime like this.

Let us make the most inhuman experiment ever in the name of Mankind and out him in a single room with no windows, with a single door and without human contact. Afterwards we will make sure that security is minimal and there is no surveillance anywhere on the site.

What could go wrong with that? xD
Board of directors: 'Everything would have worked fine if it wasn't for you goddamn brats and your stupid dog bear!'

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-10-24, 02:49   Link #35
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

IMO, that damn board of trustees playing sort of god to create an artificial hope with their Kamukura Izuru for their own selfish purposes was to be blamed for how the world eventually drowned in despair.

Personally, Junko Enoshima was a mad, rabid dog not bound by chains, and the board of trustees all they did was serving the tools she needed on a silver platter without them noticing.

I thought at first that those heinous trustees could eventually be saved as antagonists for future Danganronpa game installments, however, given how easily the Enoshima sisters kidnapped, secured, and then killed one of the trustee members without breaking sweat, then I doubted the rest of the trustee members were to make it alive before or after the world sank into eternal despair.
Old 2019-03-02, 08:30   Link #36
FFTHEWINNER

Finished the sixth despair arc episode

-the entire opening has been greyed out,which is fitting,but chiaki is smiling,which is beautiful but weird considering the circumstances.

-so they literally deleted his senses,feelings,thoughts,ideals,and his entire personality. bloody damn 0_0
however,it is intriguing that they didnt mention anything about his memories,which means that this izuru still has hinata's memories,and just doesnt care about them. i am sure this will play a role when chiaki comes into the picture.

-speaking of which, that scene with her waiting for Hajime for all this time was legit heart breaking in every way. poor girl :'(

-intriguing that chisa immediately said she would die for munakata. this got me thinking: if my theory about Future's Monokuma being an AI not a VI is correct then it is possible that chisa literally set the whole thing up,and even killed herself, because she believed that way munakata's goals will be achieved and he will assume control over the future foundation. that would also explain munakata's line in the end of the first episode,as he most likely immediately realized that she did this for him. that would be an intriguing angle to go in.

-so the password was the thing he was being tortured with. lol XD

-and the number of guards that chisa encountered was low because mukuro was killing them all XD

-that was a great speech by Junko,and her plan to recruit Izuru is very smart: tempt him with the one thing he doesnt have,which is excitement and unpredictability. loving Junko more and more. wouldnt have minded becoming a ROD if i was in that world lol XD

-the meeting with ryota is intriguing. she most likely realized the true identity of the imposter and that he will be the start of the despair chain.
Closed Thread