AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-08-21, 20:12   Link #41
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by leobreaker View Post
Can someone explain me exact deal with blonde in dungeon i didn't get that well.
And just to add on:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
They openly like each other, kiss when they are together, and have a magic item which lets them video talk basically every night
The kisses are usually right before they separate though. Not that often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
so... any update on the romance part
New additions:
Spoiler:

Quote:
^Thank you for the answer. And what the hell so she become even stronger than mc and that guard guy would be one who use spear i guess , he's acting kinda out of line.
That's not definite. Ray still has his huge mana pool and Set.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 20:37   Link #42
leobreaker

^Thank you for info. That third romance remind me of certain spider lol. It looks like that elf (which with Rey while ranking test)is not in team, i like that elf and she was taking interest in rey but maybe i know who she gonna end up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
That's not definite. Ray still has his huge mana pool and Set.
Oh, thats good then, i didnt like when some random character appear and he get huge power up only in one arc. Ray is still so noob in magic and i didn't see he take interest in learning more i hope he improve himself in future.
leobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 02:12   Link #43
leobreaker

Quick question, Did rey ever use other magic item which contain in misty ring aside from his current equipment. Because he did say it has so many item in store but he never even give name or it reveal later ?
Old 2016-08-25, 02:39   Link #44
Kaito Yamakage

No and that's one thing that bothers me as well, he supposedly had tons of stuff in there, but after the first check about the only things he uses are potions rarely.
Old 2016-08-25, 03:18   Link #45
Iramohs

Quote:
No and that's one thing that bothers me as well, he supposedly had tons of stuff in there, but after the first check about the only things he uses are potions rarely.
That's my biggest problem with the story. Ray should be twice as strong as he currently is but the author is deliberately restricting him with equipment and magic.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 05:02   Link #46
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iramohs View Post
That's my biggest problem with the story. Ray should be twice as strong as he currently is but the author is deliberately restricting him with equipment and magic.
He got a huge power up during the fight with the S rank adventurer. I think that was one of the most important steps that most of the top people in that world use and the originally inteded reason someone with massive mana was the one sought out for being reincarnated.

Then he's finally learned how to use his shoes last arc which gave a bit of a mobility up as well.

When his love interest first turned dragon she was basically slightly stronger than him other than mana amount from that power up, though after he learned that move, he went way above her now. (she will probably manage to learn it as well sooner or later)

The thing that sucked the most is he didn't manage to steal one of the invisibility robes that were being used way back and I find it BS how every evil organization out there has like masses of these robes that are almost better than his made by the ones who made his robe, and he doesn't have any in his item box, did he even check?

It's also weird he wouldn't already have world tree or various material items, or any mana stones at all from the start he could feed to Seto.
Old 2016-08-25, 07:22   Link #47
leobreaker

Yeah he have lots of legendary misc items dunno what he gonna do with them or author simply forgot about them.
One more thing, Rey able to master death scythe only in 4 hours is it because of his customised body or because it born from his magic so he is synchronise with death scythe? If he can master because of his customised body then why not he try to master other weapon, like he cant use scythe in narrow space so he can use sword there.
Old 2016-08-25, 11:10   Link #48
watisit

Well, he uses the boots on occasion. The robes are useful during winter and saved him once or twice. The ring of magic absorption was only used once.
Old 2016-08-25, 11:14   Link #49
Kaito Yamakage

He has a ring of magic absorption?

Or you mean the one that conceals his mana? Because he has that perma on now, so he doesn't really need to "use" it, unless he's taking it off to make everyone scream and piss themselves which is pretty amusing.

I wonder what would happen if he like went like right outside the city filled with magicians, and just started taking it off and putting on again over and over...
Old 2016-08-25, 11:25   Link #50
watisit

Quote:
He has a ring of magic absorption?

Or you mean the one that conceals his mana? Because he has that perma on now, so he doesn't really need to "use" it, unless he's taking it off to make everyone scream and piss themselves which is pretty amusing.

I wonder what would happen if he like went like right outside the city filled with magicians, and just started taking it off and putting on again over and over...
Maybe a bracelet. I forgot what it was exactly. Definitely not the mana suppressing one. The one I'm talking about is in the lab along with the rest.
Old 2016-08-25, 11:31   Link #51
leobreaker

^lol you sure like to give them nightmare until their mind broken. btw i dont know about magic conceal ring but he have Bracelet of Magic Absorption, it mention in ch 4.
Old 2016-09-05, 01:52   Link #52
leobreaker

Did Rey ever improve as magician ? I'm at labyrinth city arc and kinda piss off to see he is not using much magic skill even seto use much more magic skill than him. People hire fire magician for undead floor but rey leave fire throwing to seto and he go to melee lol. He shows less than 10 fire skill and maybe atleast 50 times he have ever use magic skills in 400 chapter. He said magic skill is depend upon your imagination, seriously his imagination only fireball and phoenix who come from modern world. There was time when he can just nuke mob from distance but he decide to goes melee, first i thought he's going melee because he want to gain combat experience and not always depend upon nuking but no he think like melee player. He's like warrior who pretend to be magician.
Old 2016-09-05, 02:01   Link #53
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Did Rey ever improve as magician ? I'm at labyrinth city arc and kinda piss off to see he is not using much magic skill even seto use much more magic skill than him. People hire fire magician for undead floor but rey leave fire throwing to seto and he go to melee lol. He shows less than 10 fire skill and maybe atleast 50 times he have ever use magic skills in 400 chapter. He said magic skill is depend upon your imagination, seriously his imagination only fireball and phoenix who come from modern world. There was time when he can just nuke mob from distance but he decide to goes melee, first i thought he's going melee because he want to gain combat experience and not always depend upon nuking but no he think like melee player. He's like warrior who pretend to be magician.
Not really he just keeps leaning towards the magic warrior direction and magic is just long range, support, and aoe attack use, basically all his magic hes had from the memories at the start and he only occasionally uses new stuff.

His biggest power boost is from learning body strengthening, which combined with godly mana amount makes him a burning tank from hell.

He buys mass junk spears and uses them as disposable throwing weapons along with random magic items he finds as well, so he doesnt even bother with magic in general anymore.

Seto is more of a magician than him he can use like every element, invisibility, poison, size shifting. At least MC doesnt call himself a magician but rather a magic warrior, because he fails as one.
Old 2016-09-05, 02:23   Link #54
leobreaker

Magic warrior is sounds cool but he is not magic warrior as we see in rpg games who use combination of melee and magic attack but as you point out he use magic as support or he just switch class depend on situation. Because if he not gonna ever improve magic skill then there is no point in his huge magic pool setting which author have give.

That body strengthening looks pretty interesting, atleast he gonna learn something new. Looking forward to it.
Old 2016-09-05, 02:53   Link #55
Kaito Yamakage

The body strengthening he steals after seeing one of the few s rank adventurérs using it. Its literally using massive amounts of mana to become OP and its prob how the lich king was so OP way back, basically every s+ rank existence prob uses it in some form.

The key to it is that it uses like 10x a normal persons mana even with good mana control, then you have the MC and can basically use it infinitely even with his crappy control thanks to all that mana. (prob this is why zep was going for someone with tons of mana to reincarnate)

Also its literally like shrouding yourself with your element of mana so hes bäsically a flaming god, everything around him melts and he can throw the aura and basically use fire attacks no chant in that state. Its technically not magic litérally just throwing pure fire mana. (the downside is its like an ally killing constant aoe so he cant freely use it at all times, though Seto is fine with it)

Recently his enemies have been leaning towards A-S rank and he wouldnt have been able to win without it.
Old 2016-09-07, 11:08   Link #56
leobreaker

So did author introduce other nation and their affair beside 2 we already know ? I like mc's journey its quite enjoyable and kinda refreshing than other isekai novel but taking account of story speed while it pass 1k chapters and mc only have pass 1-1.5 years in that world i wont surprise if this novel reach 3k-4k chapters.
Old 2016-09-15, 11:12   Link #57
Kaito Yamakage

^He's only gone to 3-4 different kingdoms so far, most of the stuff is about just two of them.

Next Up In THE HAPPENING 2: Sabaku No Machi - "The trees!! The Treaaaaahhhh!" *silence*

This is not the most amusing arc.... rather I'm getting kind of tired of all these crazy alchemy scientists making monsters... There's been crazy alchemists making monsters for like 5 arcs already.
Old 2016-09-18, 21:32   Link #58
leobreaker

^ Yeah i finally catch up with latest arc. Alchemy arc is kinda boring i even skip some chapter sometime author stretching things too much you just want to skip them btw tournament and civil war arc was best arc.

lol ray made orgasm to that bombshell onee-san without even touch and those three heroines cat fight is interesting to see, i'm glad they dont have generic personality like tsundere, kuudere etc they feel kinda natural and i hope author dont add that Kenny into harem team she's the only character who kinda annoy me.
Old 2016-10-02, 03:30   Link #59
imram

dose any one know where i can find the illustrations of vol 4-6 (not just the covers) ?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 06:15   Link #60
InMyOwnMind

I enjoy the story, but i hate that is weapon is a scythe and he only has fire magic(worst element IMHO) while being shit at using it. From the translated chapters I've read even when using fire magic would be a better option (like against invisible mantis) he just defaults to that crappy scythe. The author could have at least chosen a better technical weapon like a halberd.

That aside what happens with the elf girl he took rank up with? she seemed like she would go some where with their interaction, did the story just drop her?
InMyOwnMind is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure