AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-16, 01:25   Link #261
battle22

Quote:
Looking at TheGuraGuraMan's chart its look like you miss a choice in Meakashi-hen at the end if you didn't get it yet.

So did Ryukishi07 himself wrote Miotsukushi-hen or the people at Alchemist? I felt i made a bad choice and read Miotsukushi first and now going to Matsuribayashi felt really really stupid overall(Most of problem disappear,hanyu appear and go to school with the others, Akasaka appear and now everything is fine,etc etc). Miotsukushi could had been a perfect end to the series if they fix the bit at the end. Damn the keiichi's redemption and becoming rika's ally scene is really rememberable(I can see why it was popular on niconico at one point now) and several other one as well.
Ryu wrote it of course. And I like Miotsukush more than Matsuribayashi, so you aren't the only one.
Old 2013-03-17, 12:59   Link #262
GyroidFanatic

I'm pretty sure Alchemist wrote it because Matsuribayashi-hen wasn't done in time. I doubt he would stop work on it to make Miotsukushi-hen.
Old 2013-03-17, 14:37   Link #263
TheGuraGuraMan

That's what I saw too about Matsuribayashi, don't think Ryukishi wrote the new arcs, but maybe he helped them, like approving scenarios and giving some plot ideas.
Closed Thread