Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-06, 18:42   Link #1941
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
We don't see it yet, that's why I question. I don't think he was dumped either, not yet. Because he was constantly checking his phone for new text. Also, if it were clearly dumping, I think Akari would have just said "Eba dumped him" instead of something like "she wouldn't see him at all." Of course, that's also just another guess.

That is from Eba's standpoint. From Haruto standpoint, that still doesn't make hooking up with another girl valid before an official break up.

You see, without either Eba or Haruto declaring "we are done," it's never done. You guys pull things out from the air too much.

Let me give you a simple probability: Haruto came to Eba's house. Eba said to her mom to tell Haruto: "I'm a little bit tired of this long distance relationship, can we give each other several weeks to think about it more maturely? I will contact you back by then." There, totally could happen, and totally makes Haruto a pussy if he gets on with Kanzaki right now.

Btw, I think the chance of Eba having a boyfriend THAT SHE LIKES over Haruto is virtually nil.
And you're telling us we pull out things too much oO ? You're right nothing is 100% sure but i tend to say Eba breaking off is much more probable. And no it's not Eba's standpoint, we don't know about her point of view but if we can think of facts like she broke off all contact Haruto can as well. No offense but i'm starting to think some people are stubborn und stuck in their argument that doesn't seem as logical as Eba just wanting to break up for the moment, I haven't read any point here that seems nearly as valid.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 18:49   Link #1942
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It'll be prudent to see what's going on with Eba before making any judgments. Hell we don't even know what Haruto himself is thinking. These last few chapters has been nothing but perspectives from outside the couple's point of view.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 18:59   Link #1943
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I'm not trying to say anything is set in stone but if i have to choose between two paths and pinpoint the more probable than i eventually take the one that has actual evidence that support it, even though the characters as sources of information may be unreliable. I don't know when this started but how can people be sure about something with no evidence just because the opposite has insufficient proof?

Last edited by Waven; 2010-01-06 at 19:18.
Old 2010-01-06, 19:28   Link #1944
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
And you're telling us we pull out things too much oO ? You're right nothing is 100% sure but i tend to say Eba breaking off is much more probable.
NO, you see, what is certain is that Eba avoids contacting Haruto. Why (new boyfriend?), and for what (breaking up?), we don't know. But even if it's for breaking up, it likely hasn't happened. Because, as I said, Haruto was still constantly checking his cellphone for texts.

And if breaking up hasn't happened, even if it will happen, it must be before Haruto going out with Kanzaki.

Also, we know for certain that Rin said Eba has a new boyfriend. But would you hook up with another girl right away before finding out wth were going on, when your girlfriend's sister told your friend she had a new boyfriend?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 21:37   Link #1945
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It'll be prudent to see what's going on with Eba before making any judgments. Hell we don't even know what Haruto himself is thinking. These last few chapters has been nothing but perspectives from outside the couple's point of view.
We really need a new chapter. We'll just go in circles the more we talk about this. Without Haruto's or Yuzuki's point of view there is only so much we can discern.
Old 2010-01-06, 21:55   Link #1946
justavisitor

calm down everyone, maybe in the next chapter, Haruto will hook up with Nanami and Haruto will phone Rin and ask her to tell Eba that the main hero has decided to move on...XD Then everything is solved (or on the contrary, it will generate even more heated discussions )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 00:05   Link #1947
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
We really need a new chapter. We'll just go in circles the more we talk about this. Without Haruto's or Yuzuki's point of view there is only so much we can discern.
Well, I said we don't know things for sure. IF Eba broke up, I cheer for Haruto to go after Kanzaki. If Eba simply didn't meet Haruto, I would still cheer for Haruto to go after Kanzaki, just that he has to go meet Eba and dump her first.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 18:48   Link #1948
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Ch.75
Spoiler:
Old 2010-01-10, 19:43   Link #1949
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 75:
Old 2010-01-11, 00:53   Link #1950
cyberdemon

can someone please translate whats in the letter.

Spoiler for letter:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 02:39   Link #1951
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Apparently....

Spoiler:
Old 2010-01-11, 03:03   Link #1952
Johnny
Working the bags...

I know I'm just over thinking myself into a corner, but something seems off about the whole situation. Or maybe everything is as simple as it appears and I'm giving Seo too much creative credit...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 03:31   Link #1953
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Apparently....

Spoiler:
if that is the case i have a new theory.

Spoiler for theory:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 03:40   Link #1954
Johnny
Working the bags...

Now that I'm awake more and after reading cyber's post a thought hit me. If Eba had more feelings for the gum on the bottom of her shoe then Haruto. Why then did she react they way she did when she saw Haruto and Kanzaki holding hands? That was not a reaction from one that no longer harbors any feelings for the other...hmm I think I said that right...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 04:51   Link #1955
davie

Reminds me of the manga Suzuka... Something always goes wrong because of one small problem/misunderstanding.
Old 2010-01-11, 07:27   Link #1956
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
can someone please translate whats in the letter.

Spoiler for letter:
Spoiler for Content of letter:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 08:28   Link #1957
Dark Mage

So anyone knows what happened to Nanami in all this? Did she get her answer?

Spoiler for about Nanami's bad luck:
Old 2010-01-11, 08:36   Link #1958
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Spoiler for Content of letter:

Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
So anyone knows what happened to Nanami in all this? Did she get her answer?

Spoiler for about Nanami's bad luck:
Spoiler for nanami:
Old 2010-01-11, 09:31   Link #1959
Dark Mage

I want to know did he already reject Nanami?

@Waven, its just Eba really fell out of my favour. She is too much trouble in my eyes and Nanami deseves Haruto alot more
Old 2010-01-11, 09:50   Link #1960
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I want to know did he already reject Nanami?

@Waven, its just Eba really fell out of my favour. She is too much trouble in my eyes and Nanami deseves Haruto alot more
Eba is sacrificing her own happiness for Haruto's sake, she's protecting him from the truth, that's why she's inventing these lies, it's clearly at hand - I didn't see Nanami having such an effort. I also don't like the term "deserve" here, that's not how relationships work.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life