Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-10, 17:43   Link #81
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
At least she gave him a good bye kiss?

Then again she prob does not have saliva so it would something totally rigid? I also remember there was a scene where Kouka ordered a drink and later just wasted it,implying hIE can not consume human drinks and foods. The only thing they do is to take a shower to keep their skin/coating ''healty''.
It’s not a French kiss.
Old 2018-05-10, 21:53   Link #82
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
At least she gave him a good bye kiss?

Then again she prob does not have saliva so it would something totally rigid? I also remember there was a scene where Kouka ordered a drink and later just wasted it,implying hIE can not consume human drinks and foods. The only thing they do is to take a shower to keep their skin/coating ''healty''.
It was followed by the "I love you scene" and the bit where she says the Tsukuba event where she broke the ownership device was the turning point

And certain hIE can consume food/drink, just that Kouka is a combat unit so her insides don't have the required parts

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2018-05-10 at 22:04.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 06:33   Link #83
nfsac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
It was followed by the "I love you scene" and the bit where she says the Tsukuba event where she broke the ownership device was the turning point

And certain hIE can consume food/drink, just that Kouka is a combat unit so her insides don't have the required parts
Poor guy would have to wait to his 18th birthday to get some sugar, but not even a good-bye kiss? What a cold author.

So far in the anime we have not seen Lacia eat anything, have we?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 12:30   Link #84
zo-zo

Quote:
Poor guy would have to wait to his 18th birthday to get some sugar, but not even a good-bye kiss? What a cold author.
whats the point in goodbye kiss i mean from Lacia's pov.. our sweet lady-hacker presumably knew bout her quite possible reconstruction after success of her plan so she can return to her beloved Arato and kiss him in the corner far away from sister's eyes blushing from embarassment and then right on Arato's 18th b-day unleash her sexual wrath hehehe

ps - but i agree this is brutal. when i try to imagine Lacia and Arato in bed i sweat
zo-zo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 12:34   Link #85
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Eh, Lacia is dead. Like very dead. There was no backup of her personal memories/data at all whatsoever. The new bot is literally a new bot simply called Lacia and running off the system made by the original
Old 2018-05-11, 12:41   Link #86
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Eh, Lacia is dead. Like very dead. There was no backup of her personal memories/data at all whatsoever. The new bot is literally a new bot simply called Lacia and running off the system made by the original
Seems like a bit of an oversight there. Or was that deliberate?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 14:34   Link #87
zo-zo

Quote:
so almighty Lacia who has foreseen everything didnt make backup... right? highly unlikely. why 'system' sends this bot to human named Arato Endo whom it doesnt even aknowledge in first place... i dont get it. maybe im very stupid (highly likely lol)

ps - anyway even if its new android similar to Lacia that running off her program then its 100% they fall in love again and live together happily ever after maybe this is hidden message from authors idk
zo-zo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 23:20   Link #88
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Seems like a bit of an oversight there. Or was that deliberate?
She uses the same quantum computer as Higgins since she's its backup system and said computer requires power to create and maintain any data records. What Methode destroyed was her power source
Old 2018-05-12, 03:08   Link #89
Rnzlr

Quote:
Originally Posted by zo-zo View Post
its 100% they fall in love again and live together happily ever after maybe this is hidden message from authors idk
According to Cosmic Eagle's post she doesn't possess human emotions so she can't love him. All her"emotions" are just analog hack.
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-19, 16:47   Link #90
Nivek von Beldo

So was the novel translation unfinished forever? no fan translation either? that was a missed chance now with the anime. Someone did translated the rest?
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-20, 13:43   Link #91
Cata

Since she is very advanced and (has been stated on here) foresees or plans for events to occur in such away, anytime that he is out in the open or aware of the situation the environment is "safe" in comparison to her behind the scenes acts.
Could it then be said that Lucia does everything behind/(her manipulation of him) Arato's back in order to protect him, while also advancing the ideals/world Arato has/wants? Is that the impression that can be taken away, kind of like the less you know the better, until the end.
Cata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 09:14   Link #92
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Hey~ just asking~ but has anyone ever had any mistaken the title for 'Beatles' instead of Beetless
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 21:46   Link #93
PhoenixRising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
Hey~ just asking~ but has anyone ever had any mistaken the title for 'Beatles' instead of Beetless
Nope, I haven't.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 00:10   Link #94
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cata View Post
Since she is very advanced and (has been stated on here) foresees or plans for events to occur in such away, anytime that he is out in the open or aware of the situation the environment is "safe" in comparison to her behind the scenes acts.
Could it then be said that Lucia does everything behind/(her manipulation of him) Arato's back in order to protect him, while also advancing the ideals/world Arato has/wants? Is that the impression that can be taken away, kind of like the less you know the better, until the end.
Yes. And also because Arato himself doesn't really have the ability to 100% understand the details of everything she's doing in that situation
Old 2018-05-22, 00:57   Link #95
Rnzlr

It seems like Arato doesn't have the ability to think at all.
Old 2018-05-22, 04:00   Link #96
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

But that's because he's human compared to her. He doesn't know her full abilities nor can he possibly intervene in a feud between AIs. He can only properly play his role as her owner/user which he does.
Old 2018-05-22, 10:34   Link #97
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

In a way, the way Arato interacts with the AI's is smarter than the way Watarai or Ryo does.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 21:37   Link #98
nfsac

Sounds kinda crazy but imagine an hIE having sex, she would behave just like a doll, though again I do not think this was the author goal to explore on the novels.
Btw, how the hIE move around? Is it by fuel? Solar energy? Do the recharge during night time?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 15:06   Link #99
Rnzlr

God, this show is sooo slow. Even Lacia's confession was boring.
Old 2018-05-26, 00:55   Link #100
SirWence
~Connoisseur~

Quote:
Originally Posted by zo-zo View Post
so almighty Lacia who has foreseen everything didnt make backup... right? highly unlikely. why 'system' sends this bot to human named Arato Endo whom it doesnt even aknowledge in first place... i dont get it. maybe im very stupid (highly likely lol)

ps - anyway even if its new android similar to Lacia that running off her program then its 100% they fall in love again and live together happily ever after maybe this is hidden message from authors idk
Agreed; I find it a bit odd that an AI who.. for all intents and purposes; kinda ran the show for years behind the scenes .. was planning the scenes in the future while doing the ones in the present with the only real... 'wild card' (if you want to call him that; being Lacia experiments.. other variable) That she didnt plan to for the very simple (in relative terms of everything else) back up of her memories and interactions with him?

Tags
artificial intelligence, romance, sci-fi