AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-12-10, 12:51   Link #2001
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
i never read the marie route, but according to your review and pieces bit i heard, it is pretty interesting so far on how this either lead to bad ending or not. however, what bother me the most is that, are the catalyst that really cause this changes only from marie choosing not to have a harem? or is there any other causes prior to that, choices that leon made himself?
The main cause is
Spoiler for :
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-10, 13:49   Link #2002
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
The main cause is
Spoiler for :
Meh too much handwaving in Marie's route for my taste.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-10, 15:49   Link #2003
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
i never read the marie route, but according to your review and pieces bit i heard, it is pretty interesting so far on how this either lead to bad ending or not. however, what bother me the most is that, are the catalyst that really cause this changes only from marie choosing not to have a harem? or is there any other causes prior to that, choices that leon made himself?

Long story short:

Spoiler:
Old 2021-12-10, 18:49   Link #2004
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Long story short:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-11, 13:14   Link #2005
Anemya

kinda sad for olivia, but somehow i just felt that angie and leon are actually fated and thats kinda sweet (might just be bes gurl bias), kinda hoping leon have more couple time though to flesh out their relationships
Old 2021-12-11, 14:21   Link #2006
DBAV

I call BS on Ann's existence in the main novel, I think the author just remembered about the saint when he was writing Marie route because Ann would've reacted to Leon when he picked the pendant.
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-11, 15:31   Link #2007
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBAV View Post
I call BS on Ann's existence in the main novel, I think the author just remembered about the saint when he was writing Marie route because Ann would've reacted to Leon when he picked the pendant.
Only if her Soul was only locked inside the Pendant only.

From what i see, i think/guess unless all the Saint Items are collected and used by a compatible person who can use Healing Magic, Ann probably won't be able to have any influence or react to anything around.

I mean, if Ann was active inside the Pendant (or the other Saint Items), than shouldn't she had tried to manipulate that Pirate, or any other person who can in contact with it (or the other Saint Items), to try and damage the Kingdom as much as possible.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-11, 16:05   Link #2008
DBAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Only if her Soul was only locked inside the Pendant only.

From what i see, i think/guess unless all the Saint Items are collected and used by a compatible person who can use Healing Magic, Ann probably won't be able to have any influence or react to anything around.

I mean, if Ann was active inside the Pendant (or the other Saint Items), than shouldn't she had tried to manipulate that Pirate, or any other person who can in contact with it (or the other Saint Items), to try and damage the Kingdom as much as possible.
There is one Ann for every item, everything about her is half-assed and that clearly means she wasn't planned to appear in the main story, the author just though about using the saintess and shoehorned everything else in the Marie route.
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-13, 02:12   Link #2009
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBAV View Post
There is one Ann for every item, everything about her is half-assed and that clearly means she wasn't planned to appear in the main story, the author just though about using the saintess and shoehorned everything else in the Marie route.
Obviously, it would be half-assed, since Marie Route is a "Web Novel" directly released by the Author (aka., its a concept for the story based on the actual Game plot, rather than Main Story which is Leon's plot) and No Editor is involved with it (as far as i see). So unless Marie Route gets Serialized, we won't see it in proper Edited & Refined format.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-23, 21:25   Link #2010
Yazi88

So is this new character BRAVE a AI like Luxion and Claire? It looks more organic and a bit similar to magic armor...
Yazi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-25, 13:14   Link #2011
VooXoo

I guess they could make the spin-off with Marie route if the anime goes well.
Like that story with the girl isekaied into a otome game full of destruction flags got one where she only took control on the condemnation even instead of being at it from a young age.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-26, 21:42   Link #2012
Gerard07

After reading the last volume
Spoiler:
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-11, 11:49   Link #2013
VooXoo

Make sense that the people closer to MC are at least able to preotcet themselves now, it looked like they didn't like being protected all the time and MC did say often how he disliked the rainbow dudes being too damn weak and disliking them for that (and several other reasons).
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem