AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2020-07-10, 00:01   Link #121
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Not sure if the raid has a requirement, but if you don't see it, then it's not open. Like guerilla events, the raid opens up for half an hour, four times a day. One is right after colosseum and one is 7h earlier.

Got a couple of players in JP timezones, and one Chinese player in the guild. Most are actually European, and really love their grimoires. As for myself, I am now at the very bottom with 49k power, while the top sorc is going 80k w/o orbs and the fighters are in the 90k's. I'll just farm armor materials and wait for the NieR banner and events, pull once or twice and come what may, I'll have a stronger grid.

P.S: Guild going strong, made it rank 2 yesterday on division C, crushed tonight's fight too.
Chinese players are also quite hardcore BTW lol. My first guild was actually chinese-ran.
Old 2020-07-12, 20:08   Link #122
McW
Canaan II When?

Man! After grinding for Exp finally hit 40K and allowed to enter the raid, but I have to equip 7 Fire weapon for 40K. Can't think in anyway how to clear even verse 1.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-13, 14:27   Link #123
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Just forget about the raid, it will be recycled later. Step banner seems to be very worth its money, I got minstrel Little Mermaid, 1 SR staff and a few A-rank ones which I nevertheless used in place of my orbs. I'm keeping my orbs for story, because NPCs attack slower than my auto, and I really need the damage for events and mat grinds...still can't clear advanced by myself at 52k power.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 09:12   Link #124
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://sinoalice.game-db.tw/raid

https://sinoalice.game-db.tw/weapons

Anyway, here's a pretty good database site for the game that's pretty up to date

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-07-14 at 09:28.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 13:42   Link #125
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Damn, the power creep is real!! Even knowing that, however, I can't really save up and stick to what I got, because the events coming out require a lot of power to clear, which means you either go with the flow or go play something else, probably...Once again, I find myself wondering just how much money this game makes purely due to the competitive mentality of its community.
Old 2020-07-14, 22:04   Link #126
McW
Canaan II When?

What power creep? Maybe I don't know about it because I also didn't roll on the early banners, so I don't know much about those weapons... anyway after getting to C Rank the Colosseum has been matching my guild with guilds of similar ranking... to the point we ran into a same guild twice in 4 days...

Edit: I meant there's no power creep yet here in global...

Last edited by McW; 2020-07-14 at 22:53.
Old 2020-07-14, 22:29   Link #127
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Damn, the power creep is real!! Even knowing that, however, I can't really save up and stick to what I got, because the events coming out require a lot of power to clear, which means you either go with the flow or go play something else, probably...Once again, I find myself wondering just how much money this game makes purely due to the competitive mentality of its community.
Yes. This game forces you to go with flow more or less. I came back to it from a 6 month break (during which I played mainly certain events only) and am at 290K+ while everyone else is 400K+ on average. It's still playable though even at that gap. If you ignore the competitive mentality, it is fine I guess? Just hope that for harder content people come to aid you. Chatting some familiar faces up in game helps. There's a reason after all why Square Enix makes so much money

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
What power creep?
Current high end weapons in game (in global server) are ~ cost 16 and give maybe 5K+ stat at MLB (lvl 120). Current top end weapons in game in JP are cost 24 and give 8-9K+ stat at lvl 120. There was no L-rank armor limit breaking at the start of the game's life. Now it's here and armor set skills contribute a lot to PvE firepower. Nightmares get more and more powerful and the best ones are generally paywalled etc....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-07-15 at 01:17.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-15, 03:23   Link #128
GDB

Technically there are 18 cost weapons too, but aren't obtainable for another week.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-15, 11:36   Link #129
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
anyway after getting to C Rank the Colosseum has been matching my guild with guilds of similar ranking... to the point we ran into a same guild twice in 4 days...
We also fought the same guild twice. Matchmaking is pretty bad, it's usually a steamroll on either side - I am in a competitive guild and got matched up against a bunch of 30k players, who had a 10/1 W/L ratio! Who were they even fighting all these days?

Anyway, tomorrow is Automata banner time, but since I'm a cleric and all...ima roll twice for a job and gtfo, gems are really hard to save up in this game.
Old 2020-07-16, 06:36   Link #130
GDB

I went an uninstalled. 6k crystals resulted in... 1 ssr. To hell with that.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-16, 11:23   Link #131
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I pulled once, got Emil's head and various trash. I decided to save 11 pulls for: cleric Zero, Accord and Devola & Popola in the future. Speaking of which, D&P are clerics, while it's CLEARLY a minstrel-cut job, Devola sings in a bloody tavern :S
^ Better luck in your next gacha. I hear Tales of Crestoria just launched~

I'm caught between buying 2B's arcana for the P.DEF and getting everything else for easier max power. On one hand, job bonuses last forever, while weapons change every month, but if you want to boost that TP, you really need to switch weapons all the time...

P.S: 140 rating for hard v12, which will be available in two weeks! Just how many people will be able to clear that!?
Old 2020-07-16, 20:33   Link #132
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
I pulled once, got Emil's head and various trash. I decided to save 11 pulls for: cleric Zero, Accord and Devola & Popola in the future. Speaking of which, D&P are clerics, while it's CLEARLY a minstrel-cut job, Devola sings in a bloody tavern :S
^ Better luck in your next gacha. I hear Tales of Crestoria just launched~

I'm caught between buying 2B's arcana for the P.DEF and getting everything else for easier max power. On one hand, job bonuses last forever, while weapons change every month, but if you want to boost that TP, you really need to switch weapons all the time...

P.S: 140 rating for hard v12, which will be available in two weeks! Just how many people will be able to clear that!?
Just roll for what you want, don't bother with your guild's role if you see a gacha you want X or Y just roll, you gain levels and equip anyway. I buying the amor in the shop first, I'm tied of the fluffy red set, plus the def stat help my current role as Cleric on my Guild.

I'm not touching Hard mode yet, got rekt and used continue on V12 Normal. If I raise a few levels I rather farm for Nightmare on the still active Envy Event.
Old 2020-08-01, 10:53   Link #133
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Didn't last a month. My guild, which averaged 100k tp and hit division S three days ago, decided to suddenly disband because "we weren't up to par", despite having only 3-4 losses total. I got very bummed out and quit, the rest of the guilds are either too casual or whale gatherings.
Old 2020-08-01, 12:14   Link #134
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Didn't last a month. My guild, which averaged 100k tp and hit division S three days ago, decided to suddenly disband because "we weren't up to par", despite having only 3-4 losses total. I got very bummed out and quit, the rest of the guilds are either too casual or whale gatherings.
Better than a toxic guild which devolves into in-fighting and the GM pulling all sorts of clique-y shit against their own members. Something which is all too common
Old 2020-08-02, 01:19   Link #135
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Sound your guild was a pain to begin with and members got burn out easily, like that high power requirement starting the game. You should join my guild or find one similar, pretty chill, if we lose we lose no pointing fingers or pressuring member to level and trying to win at the same time. We're on B rank on 8 win steak, top 100 on B rank this week, today's win a stomp to a A rank guild. Members goes from 100K to people with barely 40K.
Old 2020-08-14, 19:19   Link #136
McW
Canaan II When?

Does anyone here still play the game? Share how you did on the gran Colosseum. My Guild just finished with 4W 2L and 2M points, our time slot has 50 spot for finals, I think we're short of it. Kinda OK, kinda suck because the 1st lose was close one and could be won, the 2nd lose was 'cause we screwed up our execution at a key point.
Old 2020-08-15, 02:28   Link #137
Tormenk

4 wins with 2.69mil pts. 1st loss was close, the second loss the opposing side pushed back even after we took out their guildship and it went downhill from there,funnily enough. Our slot only has 28 slots, seems pretty hard to get to the finals.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 20:04   Link #138
McW
Canaan II When?

We actually won 4 times and 2.89M, guess decimals counts here. 90th on our slot and 640th global. Got what I care for (750 gems). BTW the finals was a brutal #1 Enden Vs. #2 TG, very one sided 1.8M to 89K.
Old 2020-08-20, 09:01   Link #139
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Recently left my guild because Colosseum is way too serious for me...
This game is not really suitable for casual player I guess.. I'll just grind slowly then join another guild when I actually could do damage
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-19, 07:31   Link #140
McW
Canaan II When?

Disappointing 2nd Gran Colosseum, we got some improvement (last month 490th Overall) but not enough and missed Final for 23 spots, last month missed by only 10 spots.

League 1, 3W-3L 4.545M Lifeforce, Time slot 55th (32 for the finals) and 455th Overall.

Very rough matchup one after another all S ranks, specially the last 3. Except the 2nd one which was a B rank in League 1 and we stomped them,