Old 2015-09-02, 07:36   Link #542
Mahesvara

I guess his current situation will give him much more than simple powerup
Spoiler for 472:
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 09:59   Link #543
Stinkt

^^
But then, wont it be boring, since he wont have any trouble?

Holy Land is supposed to be where the strongest guys from this world are, unless the author is planning for him to travel to other worlds.

Where LingEr is shouldnt be that strong too.

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 10:02   Link #544
cabman11

How is this compared to MGA? cuz I wanted to read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
I guess his current situation will give him much more than simple powerup
Spoiler for 472:
Is this in the current translated chapters or the latest raw chapters?
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 11:02   Link #545
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post

Latest raw chapters. I think, latest translated chapter is around 145?

Personally, I started reading this while MGA was on hiatus. I actually sort like it a little more than MGA.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 11:27   Link #546
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkt View Post
^^
But then, wont it be boring, since he wont have any trouble?

Holy Land is supposed to be where the strongest guys from this world are, unless the author is planning for him to travel to other worlds.

Where LingEr is shouldnt be that strong too.
Like you said Holy Land is strongest in their continent. We know Jasmine isn't from this world so we will have stronger enemies. When a Sovereign level old man from Holy Land came to even that rapist showed him some respect. So Sovereign level guys are top dogs in Holy Land. Even know Yun Che can defeat peak Emperors, if he can't beat Sovereigns after that many powerup + treasure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post

It's translated around 150s iirc. This spoiler is from ch 472 and it is latest raw.
Compared to MGA i like this more. This too started to repetitive but it is nowhere near MGA level especially after 1600s.
ATG has one of most developed heroines in all Xianxias and they are not backround characters all the time and MC's interactions with harem members better imo. If you are asking about MCs differencies:
Spoiler for Chu Feng vs Yun Che:

I just think about after s.a.w.. messages:
Spoiler:
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 16:15   Link #547
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
Like you said Holy Land is strongest in their continent. We know Jasmine isn't from this world so we will have stronger enemies. When a Sovereign level old man from Holy Land came to even that rapist showed him some respect. So Sovereign level guys are top dogs in Holy Land. Even know Yun Che can defeat peak Emperors, if he can't beat Sovereigns after that many powerup + treasure...

It's translated around 150s iirc. This spoiler is from ch 472 and it is latest raw.
Compared to MGA i like this more. This too started to repetitive but it is nowhere near MGA level especially after 1600s.
ATG has one of most developed heroines in all Xianxias and they are not backround characters all the time and MC's interactions with harem members better imo. If you are asking about MCs differencies:
Spoiler for Chu Feng vs Yun Che:

I just think about after s.a.w.. messages:
Spoiler:

These two characters are exactly the same. The story plot is also exactly the same. I mean, look at their women, the only difference is the name and the place.

Of course I am only in the 1400's chapter with Chu Feng but I am up to date with the Yun Che raws.

These two are better than most, imo. There are too many repetitions/redundancies in most of the chapters that it gets tedious but if you can get past this, it is still a good read.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 17:40   Link #548
Rainne

Quote:
These two characters are exactly the same. The story plot is also exactly the same. I mean, look at their women, the only difference is the name and the place.

Of course I am only in the 1400's chapter with Chu Feng but I am up to date with the Yun Che raws.

These two are better than most, imo. There are too many repetitions/redundancies in most of the chapters that it gets tedious but if you can get past this, it is still a good read.
thats the way of the life in these sort of stories/xianxia, remember everything in that world is power, so mc has to fight, get stroger, fight and cycle, only after they become the top can they rest.
Rainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 20:08   Link #549
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Rest? No, they are damned into becoming deities, and without being able to live a full life they are banished to the heavens to live a life of solitude while shackled to the unwanted responsibility of governing the many realms. That's the reality written by the author Tang San anyway, and even though I like most of his stories that ending always sucks.
Old 2015-09-03, 21:00   Link #550
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Rest? No, they are damned into becoming deities, and without being able to live a full life they are banished to the heavens to live a life of solitude while shackled to the unwanted responsibility of governing the many realms. That's the reality written by the author Tang San anyway, and even though I like most of his stories that ending always sucks.
Life of solitude? Tang San got to live forever with Xiao Wu... heck, even the rest of his friends became Gods. I don't see what's bad about that...
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 21:23   Link #551
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Life of solitude? Tang San got to live forever with Xiao Wu... heck, even the rest of his friends became Gods. I don't see what's bad about that...
Remember Tang San's friend, the phoenix dude? Spoilers:

Spoiler for Spoilers of Tang San series:

In conclusion to become a deity in Tang San's world is to the equivalent of being banished to hell. A beautiful prison is still a prison.
Old 2015-09-03, 21:57   Link #552
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Remember Tang San's friend, the phoenix dude? Spoilers:

Spoiler for Spoilers of Tang San series:

In conclusion to become a deity in Tang San's world is to the equivalent of being banished to hell. A beautiful prison is still a prison.
Those are separate cases, you can't generalize them as something that happens always or in any novel.

Extremely rarely will becoming a Deity end up with the protagonist having a bad up in a Xianxia novel... Even if some of the side characters that appeared were not so fortunate.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 22:24   Link #553
casgoldsmith

Jasmine is so Brocon
Old 2015-09-03, 22:27   Link #554
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

But it doesn't end up good. They all end up in prison (heaven) in Tang San world. Only the greatest deity among them (I think it's light and darkness? I forgot) is smart enough to run away the moment they get the chance and gets themselves reincarnated every time they recover even some of their original memories. I'm supposing that their story is left the best for the last.

It's the Tang San series. Quite famous author really, go search for Douluo Dalu (1) or Jue Shi Tang Men (2).

Also, take another xianxia series Dou Puo Cang Wan. It has the most repetitive plot I've ever seen, and its sequel is so horrible I can't stand it beyond a hundred chapter (in fact, I outright refuse to acknowledge it as a sequel; the original was repetitive but not that revolting). The protagonist isn't a deity, but since he's the most powerful people in the world he lives a life of dissatisfaction and is miserable despite a bountiful love life since there isn't anyone left for him to challenge, and no one can ever be strong enough to challenge him because there is no 'Original Energy' left in the world.
Old 2015-09-03, 22:29   Link #555
Infinite Universe

Quote:
She has Yu Hao's son and the poor guy doesn't even know it. Now what can you do with the son of the most powerful person in the world?
Let me get this straight. The women from a relationship has a child belonging to another man?!?! Also, what series are you talking about exactly?

Edit: So it is indeed the Douluo Dalu series, however how does Xiao Wu end up with a child belonging to another man? Did she happen to adopt or give birth to the child whose father isn't Tang San.
Infinite Universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 22:36   Link #556
Yoburi

Can someone pass info about all Yun Che harem members up to date on the raws just a brief info like how much of there route is complete.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 22:37   Link #557
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Universe View Post
Let me get this straight. The women from a relationship has a child belonging to another man?!?! Also, what series are you talking about exactly?

Edit: So it is indeed the Douluo Dalu series, however how does Xiao Wu end up with a child belonging to another man? Did she happen to adopt or give birth to the child whose father isn't Tang San.
... I never said it was Tang San. I said multiple times it was Yu Hao, the second protagonist of the Douluo Dalu series (also know as Jue Shi Tang Men).
Old 2015-09-04, 04:53   Link #558
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Was that ending spoiler for DD REALLY necessary?

Yea, who needs spoiler tags nowadays, after all "everyone should have read it already with MT or something", is it?

DAMN IT!
Old 2015-09-04, 05:40   Link #559
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Was that ending spoiler for DD REALLY necessary?

Yea, who needs spoiler tags nowadays, after all "everyone should have read it already with MT or something", is it?

DAMN IT!
and also why are they talking about DD spoilers in an ATG thread?

wonder whether Yun Che will be in emperor or sky realm after coming out... (would be better if he really enters emperor realm since sky realm is kinda outdated already )
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 05:55   Link #560
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Can someone pass info about all Yun Che harem members up to date on the raws just a brief info like how much of there route is complete.
Spoiler for Xiao Lingxi:

Spoiler for Xia Qingxue:

Spoiler for Lan Xueruo:

Spoiler for Chu YueChan:

Spoiler for Ling Er:

Spoiler for Xue Er:

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem