AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite Lucky☆Star character(s)
Izumi Konata 394 64.59%
Hiiragi Kagami 352 57.70%
Hiiragi Tsukasa 204 33.44%
Takara Miyuki 98 16.07%
Shiraishi Minoru 107 17.54%
Kogami Akira 97 15.90%
Narumi Yui 54 8.85%
Izumi Soujiro 84 13.77%
Izumi Kanata 106 17.38%
Kuroi Nanako 112 18.36%
Kobayakawa Yutaka 106 17.38%
Iwasaki Minami 117 19.18%
Kusakabe Misao 164 26.89%
Minegishi Ayano 32 5.25%
Patricia Martin 105 17.21%
Tamura Hiyori 120 19.67%
Hiiragi Inori 21 3.44%
Hiiragi Matsuri 19 3.11%
Takara Yukari 41 6.72%
Anime Tenchou 109 17.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 610. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-25, 23:24   Link #61
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Konata: Because of her otakuness, frequent teasing of Kagamin, and she's quite kawaii

Soujiro: His moments were pretty funny, and his deep love for Kanata, even though she's already dead, made me change my view of "a true man".

Kanata: Yeah, she's kawaii, and I just had to.

Yutaka: Three words: ~lala Moji Pittan!
Old 2007-09-26, 00:27   Link #62
Avacado Burger
Senpai, we musn't!!!

Misao: It's ALL about the Fang-tan! And like every other person is saying on the thread; it's definitely the voice. I <3 it.

The Hiiragi twins: <3 Kagami and <3 Tsukasa, they're both my favorites in their own little ways. Kagami's so stubborn, and Tsukasa has her cute little moments of naivety.

I only picked my top 3, but Konota (because I think she was based off of my little sister) and Gaijin Patty definitely get my nod of approval.
Old 2007-09-27, 00:23   Link #63
jsrv

Weird, Konata is losing to Kagami. I wonder if Kagami is more popular than Konata overall taking into account fan artworks and merchandise.

As for me, a tie between Konata and Kagami.
Old 2007-09-30, 19:34   Link #64
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Kagami - Aside from her tsundere-ness, she probably had the most 'emotional' moments in Lucky Star. In my opinion, she is as much the lead as Konata, who people probably look at as the 'mascot' character for Lucky Star [I'm having trouble finding a way to phrase this].

Tsukasa - She probably got the third most screentime, but I loved her personality. She tended to stay in the background with Miyuki, but she had her own moments. I think her and Kagami tie for my first favorite character.

Patricia - She gave the essence of a super-hyper weeaboo/otaku, which I tended to enjoy. People are saying that Misao's voice was her selling point; I thought Patricia's voice was her's.

Minoru - The Kyoto trip + Minoru = Win. I burst out laughing because Minoru was laughing.
Old 2007-09-30, 21:00   Link #65
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Huh? No love for clerk Sugita? I was going to vote for the Miyakawa sisters as well :'(

... in all seriousness, Minoru and Yutaka need more love.
Old 2007-10-03, 15:57   Link #66
EternalDragonWarrior
Haruhiist/Konata Fanboy

Konata - The reasons are obvious; who wouldn't love a lazy otaku girl like her?
Tsukasa - To be honest, I actually liked her more than her sister >_>. Well, just slightly. Moe-overload and balsamic vinegar FTW
Soujiro - He didn't get nearly enough screen time, but the few times he did appear he was hilarious. At least he isn't...er...ashamed of himself.
Anime Tenchou - After all of his failed attempts at making Konata buy something, that Geass moment was priceless.
Old 2007-10-03, 17:39   Link #67
f4bidnish40

Send a message via AIM to f4bidnish40 Send a message via Yahoo to f4bidnish40
Konata: I love her video-game up-to-date with the latest on anime otaku personality! The way she pulls off all nighters and is a fast runner and is short is alot like me! Don't forget eccentric!

Kagami: Lol tsundere!! She's a shy/girly girl underneath all the sarcasm/rationality/bossiness. Her short fume towards Konata gets to me all the time!

Akira: Demonstrates how a falling idol must put on a plastic smile and her bipolarness from cute to drunk as hell then back makes me roflmao!

Tamura: Her yaoi/yuri thoughts are hilarious! Tsk Tsk

Miyuki: Her wit and her megane moeness is irresistable! She seems to have things tough though.

Minami: She's like the more human version of Yuki Nagato; quiet, coolheaded and on the surface emotionless but could be a bit insecure and lonely... a tad of shyness? She gets good yet gradual character development and *touch touch* lol!! It'll develop eventually!
Old 2007-10-04, 20:25   Link #68
~ Lawliet ~

So very hard to decide on just one, so I'll be narrowing it down to Kagami and Tsukasa.
Old 2007-10-05, 03:33   Link #69
s[H]sIkuA
Drill Drill Drill

looks like Tsukasa is catching up, go tsukasa!
Old 2007-10-06, 11:32   Link #70
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I keep failing what people see in Misao though. Everyone seems to love her voice, but to me it seems as if the VA was forcing herself to reach that tone, so all the time it felt quite unnatural to me, her voicing that is.

Last edited by Proto; 2007-10-06 at 14:16.
Old 2007-10-06, 14:18   Link #71
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

for me, it was really hard to decide between Konata and Kagamin, but I went with Kagamin in the end.

tsukkomi + tsundere = too awesome!
Old 2007-10-13, 02:43   Link #72
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

Ms Kuroi isn't on a lot but I really liked the leftover christmas cake episode and the PC issues. I can relate. Hiyori's wild imagination had me in stitches for the final 6 episodes or so. And Akira flipping out constantly from he ulta cutesy intro and outro was just ridiculous. A lot of people didn't like Lucky Channel but I really enjoyed it.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3255/21844469wu9.gif
Old 2007-10-14, 00:02   Link #73
Hammy
slice of life otaku

i picked Konata, Tsukasa, Akira, Minoru, and Nanako

Konata is my favorite above all the others combined--cute and hilarious, and probably the most unique in the entire series
Tsukasa just becasue of her absent-mindedness (i can relate to this so much)
Akira and Minoru because of the randomness and insanity of the Lucky Channel segment (i cant believe so many people dont like it)
Nanako partly because of her cluelessness to the fact that Yui is married, and partly because of her gaming obsession
Kagami is one of my favorites, but since Konata is so far ahead of everyone else for me, and Kagami is winning, i decided not to pick her (plus, she'd be a tad dull alot of times without Konata)

the later characters i cant pick since i havent seen anything past ep 10 yet
Old 2007-10-14, 07:30   Link #74
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammy View Post
Kagami is one of my favorites, but since Konata is so far ahead of everyone else for me, and Kagami is winning, i decided not to pick her (plus, she'd be a tad dull alot of times without Konata)

the later characters i cant pick since i havent seen anything past ep 10 yet
Perhaps Kagami would be dull without Konata, but I heavily believe Konata's jokes weren't be half as good without Kagami.
Old 2007-10-15, 21:52   Link #75
Hammy
slice of life otaku

together, Konata and Kagami make Lucky Star what it is, but i was basing my favorites on the individual characters themselves--for me, Kagami isnt as funny or likeable as Konata (though still funny and likeable)
Old 2007-10-16, 08:54   Link #76
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammy View Post
together, Konata and Kagami make Lucky Star what it is, but i was basing my favorites on the individual characters themselves--for me, Kagami isnt as funny or likeable as Konata (though still funny and likeable)
That is indeed true. One to their own opinions, yeah? ^_^
Anyway, I voted for Kagami, Tsukasa (because of image CD which is overloaded the moe-ness XD "potopotopotopoto~"), Konata and Kanata. As Hammy said, Kagami and Konata because they are what made Lucky Star what it is, without either of them, things won't be as good. Kanata just because of ep. 22... she rocked!
Old 2007-10-16, 10:30   Link #77
bubbleslayer
iN LoVe

my favorites are konata but is hard to choose between the Hiiragi twins.
Old 2007-10-16, 19:11   Link #78
~ Lawliet ~

I find myself somewhat disappointed in the amount of votes Yui and Kuroi have been given.
Old 2007-10-16, 21:38   Link #79
Hammy
slice of life otaku

interesting Misao is in fourth by only four votes
Old 2007-10-21, 14:54   Link #80
Misunne

Konata and Akira is my favorites. Those two I laughed most of in the anime xD
Closed Thread