AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-09-14, 20:07   Link #41
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Sheer number means nothing, the uncomplete jutsu that was forbbiden by the Uchiha and was also used by Danzou was limited by time because its use destroyed the Doujutsu itself but since apparently Madara obtained Hashirama's power and thus became the 2nd person to master Onmyoton he has no such problem, his only limit is chakra.

Considering that despite this god-like ability he's still a shadow of his former self I'm guessing Madara really is in a terrible shape, maybe even technically dead. He might have litteraly willed himself alive as his body died at the GotE making him some kind of unkillable wraith trying to regain a real body ables to substain his power. Or something.
In the spoiler, Madara states outright the cost for Izanagi is light and that was way before he mentioned the likes of Danzou and their incomplete Izanagi. I think the difference between Madara and Danzou's Izanagi is the power / scale of the jutsu, not the drawback. Madara didn't forgot to mention the drawback.

I think the purposes of all those sharingans he collected is to be fuel for Izanagi.
Maybe if he still had EMS and its inextinguishable light he could use Izanagi as much as he wants, but that doesn't seem to be the case right now. He hasn't shown even the MS yet.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 20:38   Link #42
kodok_balls

I still don't think that we should translate Tobi's statement literally. Being Madara and Hashirama in oneself doesn't mean he is Madara or Hashirama. I'm more into an assumption that he is someone with both Madara and Hashirama's power combined. Madara is dead, so is Hashirama...so who is Tobi.. Madara's pupil most possibly..
if he is indeed Madara so all the masked guy thing and kabuto's fifth coffin will be meaningless... why do we have to guess all the time who is the person behind the mask if in the end he just what he is... pointless....
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 22:18   Link #43
Gin
*Artist

I feel like Naruto and Bleach are competing to see who can make less sense. Come back One Piece
Old 2010-09-14, 22:20   Link #44
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I feel like Naruto and Bleach are competing to see who can make less sense. Come back One Piece
This wins a melon bread Gin
Old 2010-09-14, 22:22   Link #45
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Bleach still wins, for now. I'm actually not enthused by this whole unlimited Izanagi. The ability strikes me as something in the range of Kyoka Suigetsu kind of power. I'll hold my judgment till I read the chapter.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 23:37   Link #46
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I have no idea if this is real (in fact, I doubt it is), but it is still a pretty cool image:

Remember, this is an unconfirmed image, so treat it as such until it can be verified one way or another.
100% fake. There's no furigana.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 23:42   Link #47
james0246

^Technically, some of the raws we get come from the Chinese WSJ, but yes the image is probably fake. I posted it mostly because it is well done .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 00:05   Link #48
GDB

Quote:
^Technically, some of the raws we get come from the Chinese WSJ, but yes the image is probably fake. I posted it mostly because it is well done .
You can see the hiragana え. That means it's Japanese. Unless there's a similar kanji that I'm not aware of, in which case it could be Chinese.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 00:24   Link #49
yakumo-chan

now we know the reason why Tobi said..... "The True Power of the sharingan... my power... Uchiha Madara's Power....

which means that he really did gained Madara's power...

it could be that he is inside Hashirama's body though
Old 2010-09-15, 01:30   Link #50
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
You can see the hiragana え. That means it's Japanese. Unless there's a similar kanji that I'm not aware of, in which case it could be Chinese.
I can't make any of the text out in the picture, so I have no comment. But, what really makes it seem fake is the fact that no spoiler mentions the scene. It's kind of pivotal to the whole series, so the lack of a mention seems utterly weird. That's really what leads me to believe it is fake.

That being said, it's a great image, and I applaud whomever came up with it.
Old 2010-09-15, 01:37   Link #51
bozan

The plot has become so entangled in the technicalities that it is a bit ridiculous. I'm not saying it's not entertaining (it still is), it's just bad writing.
bozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 02:03   Link #52
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

I enjoy how kishimato pulls the same crap on us every week.

-Akatsuki dude appears.
-Aktsuki dude looks weak.
-Akatsuki dude makes secret technique, he is now like godlike.
-Akatsuki guys uber tech fails
-Akatsuki guy now goes into emotional flashback trauma to achieve a bunch of sympathy from readers.
-Akatsuki guy dies.

Shi/+.We still got that Zetsu guy.Which means at least 4-5 weeks more of this Bleach-like stuff.
Old 2010-09-15, 06:06   Link #53
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozan View Post
The plot has become so entangled in the technicalities that it is a bit ridiculous. I'm not saying it's not entertaining (it still is), it's just bad writing.
It's more of a mass retcon that defines the entirety of the plot that I personally see as bad writing; not that it's a bad method for all kinds of series (for exaple mystery/detective stories use this to a great extent), but it doesn't suit a shounen action title...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 07:11   Link #54
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

what if he's actually his younger brother and all the stuff he made up about him taking his brothers eyes for no reason pissed him off when it was actually his younger brother who just wants power etc etc.... or maybe he stole his brothers body >_>
Old 2010-09-15, 08:35   Link #55
azziz

i have always wanted (sinse nagato death)naruto to get rinnegan;part 2 was a great let down because-how many time has it been said?-of the 2 and1/2 of "training" with jiraya were naruto learn... nothing(kb other advantage?kakashi?elemental chakra?never heard of it:so kakashi again.ying/yang?the same;even doing one hand rasegen was too much for him-let's no speak of the two r. jirayaya could use with his two hand )
last but no least kishi want to make us believe jiraya didn't know about uzumaki skill for fuinjutsu and you guy want to complain about our hero gaining rinnegan with all the justsu that come with it?
i don't understand you;given a choice i'd also rather have naruto showing us a whole bunch of new justsu+his own improvement like sasuke did with kakashi chidori he mastered on his own but as stated above thing didn't go that way(i know what those who don't want one of the two chosen of the profecy inheriting the other eye's power-i deliberatly choose this phrasing to show how logic it should be to everyone-will object to this:he did improve his perverted ninjutsu!but you won't become the greatest hokage/shinobi ever and change the world with just that).
So as of now the only thing that can save naruto as a character and a manga is him getting the rinegan(speculation:"madara open nagato eye to see at less one(she said it was her village treasure so she could have kept at less one for herself)or the two rinnegan missing -and ideally( but i know it would be too good to happen)then with see yugito with 2 or 3 other resurected former jinch.-by nagato like all those konoha shinobi- going after naruto to bring him at konan request(:those who wonder why she didn't burn his body will have their answear)
one of the two rinnegan will be enough for madara to no stay a one-man jutsu like naruto &especially now after sasuke last power up &to become the super badass and final villain this story need.

that way all loose end and flaw are completed/corrected_like jinc.dying too fast-what a wast of chrac.-power!

i kow my english suck-i'm frenchie-but aren't my reasoning perfect?

Last edited by azziz; 2010-09-15 at 08:58.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 13:49   Link #56
james0246

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet, but this chapter greatly lends credence to the speculation that Madara was behind the Uzumaki/Whirlpool's destruction. Additionally, I am waiting for word that the Senjuu have been exterminated as well, and then we can say that Madara killed off all of the Rikudou's heirs, trying to create exact situations that in turn create the pawns he needs to fulfill his plans.
Old 2010-09-15, 14:12   Link #57
tkdtiger

Quote:
Something that hasn't been mentioned yet, but this chapter greatly lends credence to the speculation that Madara was behind the Uzumaki/Whirlpool's destruction. Additionally, I am waiting for word that the Senjuu have been exterminated as well, and then we can say that Madara killed off all of the Rikudou's heirs, trying to create exact situations that in turn create the pawns he needs to fulfill his plans.
I like that idea. The only issue though is where does the Hyuga clan fit? Are they distant relatives of Uchiha or Senju. I think what I'm trying to say that if he was the one to kill off the Uzumaki Clan for that reason than shouldn't he have killed off the Hyuga Clan as well? Of course you could speculate that he was behind the attempted kidnapping of Hinata. Of course if the Byakugan is indeed related to the Sharingan than your idea of the Rikoudou's heirs still works...The relationships in Naruto are sure getting complicated...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 14:17   Link #58
Blaine

This one is apprently real.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-09-15, 14:37   Link #59
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Just read the chapter and it seems like Kishi is still teasing the Madara = Obito fans because of the way that Madara's mask broke this chapter, his left eye closes and his mask has a scratch on the right hand side underneath where the eye hole should be.

How strong would Madara be in his prime then because this seems ridiculous

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 14:48   Link #60
Nobodyman9
Banned

Yeah, so apparently the 600 billion number is real.

Kishi, you are beyond stupid.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion