AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-14, 07:42   Link #26441
whitecloud

By the way....Kamachi never tell us the current status of cendrillion after NT6, did bird way take her in, or did she stay in AC with mugino?
Old 2013-05-14, 08:40   Link #26442
cleed

Was that old Dr. referring to the cyborg? Or something else? That drug that he took would wake him up in three months time maybe something would happen in three month?
Old 2013-05-14, 08:43   Link #26443
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
Was that old Dr. referring to the cyborg? Or something else? That drug that he took would wake him up in three months time maybe something would happen in three month?
In three months Touma will save AC 3 times and the world once! (plus add 5 females and one male to his harem) ... three months is a heck of a long time in To Aru
Old 2013-05-14, 08:43   Link #26444
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
an interesting spot to poke or fiddle with one's imagination...
s-spot and pokes?*blush*

A-anyway, I feel that Misaki had a tendency of stalker when it comes to Touma but stopped after realizing that chanced meetings are better and possibly more romantic. When do he had a chance to meet her I wonder

Old 2013-05-14, 08:46   Link #26445
balongbitz
Ordinary Bystander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
most likely its about the cyborg. well, the reason i can see why he took that drug is to escape further interrogations or threats in other words a failsafe plan.

anyway, what would AC lose if everyone in AC knows about the identity of Imagine Breaker?
Old 2013-05-14, 09:09   Link #26446
cleed

Quote:
Originally Posted by balongbitz View Post
most likely its about the cyborg. well, the reason i can see why he took that drug is to escape further interrogations or threats in other words a failsafe plan.

anyway, what would AC lose if everyone in AC knows about the identity of Imagine Breaker?
Everyone would literally want a piece of him? The power to fully negate any and all types of esper abilities would be very valuable.
Old 2013-05-14, 09:19   Link #26447
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I would imagine it'll be harder for him to move around.

But not everybody is going to believe that; there's a high possibility most would dismiss it as another AC rumor... Which I believe they already have in Railgun S1 ep 4.
Old 2013-05-14, 09:26   Link #26448
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Don't underestimate the power of rumors and urban legends, they're as powerful as high tier magic spells.
Old 2013-05-14, 09:31   Link #26449
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

My point is- Not everyone is going to take it seriously; most would take it with a grain of salt.

But regardless I would say that it would definitely complicate whatever plans they have for him.
Old 2013-05-14, 09:33   Link #26450
Shadow5YA

Private researchers would be after him if they believed his power exists. He would probably be given the same privileges as a level 5, which does indeed limit his movements since he would be required to be present at research facilities whenever they want him just like Mikoto.
Old 2013-05-14, 09:48   Link #26451
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

It aleister's plan , as written in art of war " War is all about deceptions." Make your key piece as unimportant as possible , make all of decoys seem important as possible plus smoke and mirrors let the piece fall into place....

The monkey wrench was Shaige aka the slave, man servant speaking of which his role as protagonist slowly slipping away
Old 2013-05-14, 09:58   Link #26452
tsunade666

Shiage is also ITEM's stress ball. You know, the type you squeeze when under pressure or stress.
Old 2013-05-14, 10:00   Link #26453
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

But a stress ball is only subjected to the force you can muster from only your hands....

...A punching bag on the other hand...
Old 2013-05-14, 10:01   Link #26454
tsunade666

Isn't Shiage the one used by Mugino to be stepped on.

What was the name for it? the one in beside the door. door rag?
Old 2013-05-14, 10:02   Link #26455
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I figure he'll pass for a foot stool.
Old 2013-05-14, 10:03   Link #26456
Acer
Death to the infidels!

this reminds me of that scene that I'm hoping is Touma saving the Hamazura and Umidore, god, he's going to see your boss at work.
Old 2013-05-14, 10:05   Link #26457
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Then what a about Biri Biri ? Is she using Touma as tool to release all of her pendent up frustration ???
Old 2013-05-14, 10:11   Link #26458
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Then what a about Biri Biri ? Is she using Touma as tool to release all of her pendent up frustration ???
biri biri is out of question. She is a tsundere that gone bad for me. Same as Louise. And I don't understand why people like her for that matter. I don't like it if the girl is being abusive heck I also don't like index but at least her bite isn't deadly compare to lightning and touma actually prefer Index's bites.

tsundere that are appealing to me are the type of sherry from macross f and yuri from campione. Those type of girls that don't go ballistic on you for stupid reasons.
Old 2013-05-14, 10:13   Link #26459
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

guess Touma is closet masochist lolz
Old 2013-05-14, 10:16   Link #26460
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
My point is- Not everyone is going to take it seriously; most would take it with a grain of salt.
Which one do you prefer, short or long term?
Touma had to flee AC in vol4 because of the simple rumor of a Lv.0 beating the strongest lv.5, yet not everyone would take something like that seriously ... and at that time, not even everyone had heard of the rumor.
But that was still not something to be taken for granted or else the higher ups wouldn't have had the need to help him.
And it wasn't only Touma, Mr. No.1 got a special treatment himself. Look at those suicidal bastards who came in vague after hearing that Accel was beaten by a Lv.0.

Now imagine everyone in AC saw a flash special in the news about him possessing the IB, illustrated with a few videos and comments about his previous feats to back it up. Even if it's only 10% of Academy City going on with it, that's still about 230000 people, or more like 1 person out of 10 he meets on the street would be after his right hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
biri biri is out of question. She is a tsundere that gone bad for me. Same as Louise. And I don't understand why people like her for that matter. I don't like it if the girl is being abusive heck I also don't like index but at least her bite isn't deadly compare to lightning and touma actually prefer Index's bites.
People really just don't seem to understand how it works. She's firing lightning at him not because it would hurt him but because it can't hurt him. She freaked out everytime she accidentally hurt the guy.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen