Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-27, 11:17   Link #981
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I don't know why but I think this makes me think that the two women became very good friends in that gap of time (explains C.C. reaction, to some degree, in Ep.10). There's another possibility to be said about it but, well, I don't want shippers to bite my head of for proposing an idea.
You mean the possibility that C.C. might fully support a relationship between Lelouch and Kallen?

Well, that's incredibly speculative. I wouldn't mind it, but I choose not to believe that until C.C. (or Taniguchi) makes that statement.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:19   Link #982
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

That's highly possible considering how she acted when Kallen "topped" Lelouch.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:28   Link #983
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

I find it hard to believe they're friends when Kallen's still giving C.C. her doubtful/hateful/jealousy glare every now and then.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:28   Link #984
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
You mean the possibility that C.C. might fully support a relationship between Lelouch and Kallen?
Yes.

Quote:
Well, that's incredibly speculative. I wouldn't mind it, but I choose not to believe that until C.C. (or Taniguchi) makes that statement.
It is speculative, no doubt, but the way things are developing they don't exactly take any lengths to dampen or lessen the idea. For instance, the simple fact that C.C. discussed all that with Kallen is strange, or at least unexpected as Geass is supposed to be something secretive and she knows how much Lelouch has riding on the secret. The familial secret as well is going to a very personal level concerning Lelouch, and you really wouldn't talk about it with just anyone. It gives me the vibes, for whatever reason, of mother and daughter-in-law. Further, I thought that Kallen figured out the connection between Lelouch and Nunally on her own, and I think a fair number of others did as well, but now it turns out its from C.C..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
I find it hard to believe they're friends when Kallen's still giving C.C. her doubtful/hateful/jealousy glare every now and then.
Since when can friends not be jealous of one another?
Old 2008-06-27, 11:30   Link #985
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
The line "C.C. and Kallen are so different in personality, yet they fit so well together" implies that they are indeed close in spite of their differences and occasional squabbles.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:32   Link #986
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
The line "C.C. and Kallen are so different in personality, yet they fit so well together" implies that they are indeed close in spite of their differences and occasional squabbles.
Which is why they can complement one another right

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:40   Link #987
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Which is why they can complement one another right
Which is also why there is such a competition about who people want Lelouch to end up with C.C. or Kallen, and which is why I like both represented by my signature.

Disregarding Dann's pessimism and depending on what Suzaku does with Kallen, it's only a matter of time before either one or the other happens.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:49   Link #988
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Not that silly idea she supports Kallen again. There is not one shred of evidence except the wishes of fans wanting it to be so.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-27, 11:50   Link #989
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

i hope nothing bad happens to shirley
Old 2008-06-27, 11:51   Link #990
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Not that silly idea she supports Kallen again. There is not one shred of evidence except the wishes of fans wanting it to be so.
i agree with you
Old 2008-06-27, 11:52   Link #991
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
i hope nothing bad happens to shirley
Well, they've already made the implications that something bad will happen to her. So I don't think she'll be safe, that's for sure.

Quote:
As Var stated, it's incredibly odd that C.C. was willing to divulge that much to her. Then again, figuring out how C.C. thinks is like trying to navigate through a massive labyrinth.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:54   Link #992
Eliarine

Quote:
Agreed, I didn't notice anything special except C.C being her usual blasé self
Old 2008-06-27, 11:56   Link #993
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
In PASH! they say
Spoiler for PASH! magazine, Rolo:
From this description, people used to think Rolo will be stabbing unfriendly towards Nunnally. But in Turn11 we see a more likely target. I hope he don't do something stupid 'cause Lelouch will never forgive him for that.
But PASH! is sooo doing yaoi shipping in this paragraph. I'm not sure how much is to trust on this.
Well, this does not bode well for things. This will probably cause something bad to happen with Shirley and could even result in Rolo going a bit crazy and perhaps betraying Lelouch in some attempt to have him all to himself. He could even mess with any attempts Lelouch makes at trying to rescue Kallen as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
This week's newsletter.
Spoiler for Keyword for Turn15:
Again, the "I" here is "boku". Candidates: Rolo, Suzaku, V.V., and Lloyd.
My guess is Rolo.
Hard to guess what's going on... We don't even know the title of Turn 15 yet! >_<
Spoiler for Kawaguchi's column:
I'll say Rolo or Suzaku. Not sure which.

Well, she learned everything just like all the Kallen fans wanted. I don't see how they fit so well since Kallen seems annoyed with C.C. most of the time, but they did seem alright otherwise.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-27, 11:58   Link #994
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I wouldn't say most of the time, just times when it looks like C.C and Zero are in a private conversation or something.
Old 2008-06-27, 12:01   Link #995
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:

As Var stated, it's incredibly odd that C.C. was willing to divulge that much to her. Then again, figuring out how C.C. thinks is like trying to navigate through a massive labyrinth.
I don't see why. She already knew Lelouch was Zero and it would have been bad to lose her as a member of the Order. Might as well tell her everything and try to make her understand so maybe she'll stay.

But it'll probably end up being true if only to help Kallen and because it's what Kallen fans want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I wouldn't say most of the time, just times when it looks like C.C and Zero are in a private conversation or something.
Which is of course some obvious sign or something. I know, I know.

Old 2008-06-27, 12:08   Link #996
Tokkan

Quote:
I don't see why. She already knew Lelouch was Zero and it would have been bad to lose her as a member of the Order. Might as well tell her everything and try to make her understand so maybe she'll stay.
I think you're missing the point here. Zeros's identity as a prince of Britannia is kept secret because if it were to get out then most of the loyalty the Black Knights have for him would just disappear. To reveal it is a very risky thing to do, you even have to gamble on if the provided backstory explaining his motives would be taken as valid or not.
Old 2008-06-27, 12:14   Link #997
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
after being lied to for the whole 1st season
and after learning that lulu has the power to make someone do or think whatever he wants
i dont think kallen would have stayed with the order without being told everything
Old 2008-06-27, 12:15   Link #998
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
I think you're missing the point here. Zeros's identity as a prince of Britannia is kept secret because if it were to get out then most of the loyalty the Black Knights have for him would just disappear. To reveal it is a very risky thing to do, you even have to gamble on if the provided backstory explaining his motives would be taken as valid or not.
Fine fine. She wants them together. Sorry.

Old 2008-06-27, 12:17   Link #999
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Fine fine. She wants them together. Sorry.
Priceless!
+1
Old 2008-06-27, 12:17   Link #1000
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
after being lied to for the whole 1st season
and after learning that lulu has the power to make someone do or think whatever he wants
i dont think kallen would have stayed with the order without being told everything
Yes, I know. What I'm saying is, the fact that C.C. was indeed willing to tell her all of that, is questionable to say the least.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories