AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-10-13, 16:30   Link #2001
Dextro
He Without a Title

Hopefully this one shows up on Google Play Music like the previous ones did (I'm guessing Spotify as well) so I can rock it while I wait for the game
Old 2017-10-15, 00:09   Link #2002
rladls2121

Is there any info on drama cds for Sen III?
rladls2121 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 14:01   Link #2003
Nighty40

since there was a drama CD, manga, and even a live musical(I don't know whats with the Japanese and adapting things into live musicals) anyone think an anime would happen? (and not be like Trails in the sky's one episode mess)

Last edited by Nighty40; 2017-10-17 at 15:20.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 23:27   Link #2004
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
since there was a drama CD, manga, and even a live musical(I don't know whats with the Japanese and adapting things into live musicals) anyone think an anime would happen? (and not be like Trails in the sky's one episode mess)
I give it 50-50, but I personally hope not. There are too many problems for a good adaptations.

- The length: Usual anime in this era ran for 12 eps. For Cold Steel 1 alone 12 eps isn't enough I believe, especially the endgames.

- The characters: Even with 24 eps, showing ALL the students NPC and their personality is quite difficult. But they're NPC! Here's the thing: The student NPC is part of what makes the game enjoyable and memorable. I can conceivably names practically ALL of the students we met, and that's sayin gsomething considering I finished the game half a year ago.

- The pairing: Hooo boy. Now this, THIS is the one thing that I'm most afraid of. Either the anime make people believe Rean is one of the usual dense LN protag, or they're going for a official pairing - and Falcom's usual stance is Alisa, who, while not exactly hated, can't really compare to the other girls in term of popularity worldwide.
Old 2017-10-17, 23:49   Link #2005
LROlsson

Sen no Kiseki magazine vol.2 is now up to pre order on amazon. Nothing new to say about it though.

There is going to be another book released that day(16th) also, Sen no Kiseki 3 The Complete Guide. Well, more or less a walkthrough with data and such. There will be a 4-koma manga in it, and it comes with swimsuit DLC for Juna, Musse and Altina.
One thing to note is that the book is for the patch 1.04, but the latest patch is 1.03 so expect a patch soon.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, trails series, xseed