AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-12-01, 15:06   Link #10681
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Sirzechs never trained to become more powerful.
Old 2020-12-01, 15:24   Link #10682
Sekiryuu12
God Member

There's nowhere saying that a son should always surpass his father...
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-01, 15:56   Link #10683
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Sirzechs never trained to become more powerful.
yes, guy surely has perfect control over his power just because he willed it to be like that. how did you think he got so good at using his power? if he had never trained himself then he would for starters not be able to control his power to the point that his orbs only destroy what he wants them to destroy and second he would not even know how powerful he is exactly

this is sirzechs true form in DxD 0

The thick mist of poison that covered the peripheral area was being eliminated by Sirzechs' giant aura. The "Power of Destruction" was launched to its full extent. And when it exploded, a gigantic humanoid concentration of "Aura of Destruction" floated: it is a "Beast of Destruction".
"I will use this power to retrace the path that the Underworld is taking."
Being a witness to Sirzechs' true form, with his giant aura spawning from his body, the chimera began to tremble.
“I-Impossible! What is this aura and ridiculous form? Is that the form of 【Power of Destruction】? ”

notice how there is no mention of earthquakes and the like, and how his form is described as gigantic.

this is current sirzechs

The whole shrine started to shake. ……it must have shook because of Sirzechs’s demonic powers. This proves that the shrine which is made very solid is screeching. Violent cracks are made everywhere within the ritual area and that includes ceiling, walls, and the ground. From these shakes not only the shrine but, is the whole area around here shaking with Sirzechs’s demonic powers…..?

Sirzechs’s surroundings perish without leaving a single speck of dust, due to the power of destruction emitting from him. The moment a crimson aura envelops Sirzechs, the intense aura envelops this whole area!

…….The shaking stops. Then there was silence within the shrine. What appeared in the middle was power of destruction in the shape of a human. The new form of power of destruction looks at Hades.

it fits whitin a temple, and causes the aforementioned shaking the area. seems one is more powerful, probably for a reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekiryuu12 View Post
There's nowhere saying that a son should always surpass his father...
well no but milicas already has shown interest in being like issei so he probably will train for that and he definitely has the potential there.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-01, 16:54   Link #10684
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I said to become more powerful. "Control" is balance, not "Power".
Old 2020-12-01, 17:52   Link #10685
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
I said to become more powerful. "Control" is balance, not "Power".
"control" requires using your power and knowing its limits, doing that still acts as power training to an extent. its like martial arts, it gives you more control over your body but is also exercise. and i did show that in current time just being in true form causes a whole aura to tremble while in the past they dont mention it.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-01, 20:41   Link #10686
cyberdemon

Sirzechs was born amidst wars. He had training through the midst of real battles rather than practical training
Old 2020-12-02, 17:32   Link #10687
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Just going to say it...
No DxD and SD in January. The list came out on November 30 (only 6 series announced) and for two days now, no new series have been added, so I feel assured to say this.
Maybe there are more series to come but... Yeah-- just highly expect no DxD and SD in January.

Last edited by Marvix; 2020-12-02 at 17:50.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-03, 18:48   Link #10688
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Sirzechs was born amidst wars. He had training through the midst of real battles rather than practical training
The Great War was over before Sirzechs was born and the civil war didn't start until he was like 60.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-03, 21:34   Link #10689
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
The Great War was over before Sirzechs was born and the civil war didn't start until he was like 60.
While the great war was over, there was no peace treaty back then. All 3 sides simply didn't have the resources to wage war anymore. They probably still have to prepare for war again, not that it matters anymore.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-04, 20:25   Link #10690
Itsmepatrick

In my opinion Sirzechs did train but it just didn't mention otherwise with how powerful and dangerous his power is ( especially his Human shaped Aura of Destruction or his True form) , He might cause some harm to his friends and family. Ithink could be wrong though who knows.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-04, 21:22   Link #10691
B214

Maybe that's why Sirzechs and Grayfia didn't have children for 200 years.
Old 2020-12-06, 16:05   Link #10692
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
While the great war was over, there was no peace treaty back then. All 3 sides simply didn't have the resources to wage war anymore. They probably still have to prepare for war again, not that it matters anymore.
I just said the war was over and nothing else. I was rebutting @cyberdemon's post about Sirzechs being born amidst wars and always having to fight. While there were conflicts and skirmishes, there was nothing that suggests Sirzechs' childhood was constant wars considering we only knew of two and one was over before Sirzechs was born and the other didn't start until he was an adult.

Sirzechs was born during the aftermath of a war and grew up during the transition to another war to be exact. It's like being a European born between World War 1 and World War 2.
Old 2020-12-07, 15:30   Link #10693
Xuanwu

So, will Gasper have to go back to Romania after all now that he has Evil Pieces? Since there's other half-bloods with Sacred Gears like him.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-08, 19:31   Link #10694
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
So, will Gasper have to go back to Romania after all now that he has Evil Pieces? Since there's other half-bloods with Sacred Gears like him.
We really don't know who Gasper will use his Evil Pieces on so we can't really say for certain.
Old 2020-12-08, 23:34   Link #10695
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
For now the one who has the highest chance to become Gasper's first servant in my opinion. I bet she'll become Gasper's Queen at the same time she'll also become his future wife kind of like similar to Grayfia.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-17, 23:43   Link #10696
kiiro94

Of course Sirzechs trained, reason he has techniques. Even though he is natural talented, he has made his own accomplishments.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-18, 21:24   Link #10697
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
For now the one who has the highest chance to become Gasper's first servant in my opinion. I bet she'll become Gasper's Queen at the same time she'll also become his future wife kind of like similar to Grayfia.
I fully expect her to walk into a room, start small talk, randomly spawn devil wings, the just walk away like nothing happened leaving everyone stunned for a moment lol
Old 2020-12-19, 20:32   Link #10698
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I fully expect her to walk into a room, start small talk, randomly spawn devil wings, the just walk away like nothing happened leaving everyone stunned for a moment lol
I bet even that'stoo much. It would more likely be mentioned as a sidenote by one of them. And then the rest of them would be trying to remember who Valerie even is.

Or the ultimate insult, it's brought up in an Afterword and never mentioned again in the story.
Old 2020-12-28, 04:56   Link #10699
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Update: No new volumes in February
Old 2020-12-28, 06:55   Link #10700
B214

Nope if it was it would be announced already, anyway let's just be patient.