AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2009-03-09, 04:11   Link #1
Tran225

Subtitles in Video

Right now the video i have has Spanish subs that inside the video file already anyone know how to take it off? I downloaded a English sub.srt but if i use the English srt it will still show the Spanish subs thats already encoded on the video, unfortunately i cant find the video where its just plain w/o subs
Old 2009-03-10, 17:49   Link #2
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

you cannot turn off hardsubs since they are part of the video picture
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
Old 2009-04-10, 17:43   Link #3
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

I have a question. Yesterday I reinstalled Vista and now have Media Player Classic Homecinema insted of original edition of MPC. So, now in fullscreen mode all subtitles are like this :

but not at the bottom of original size. In not fullscreen mode I can see it like it was before in MPC without giant letters. So, how to make it like it was before ?

Hmm. Disabled and enabled again "position subtitles relative to the video frame". All is looking fine now. Interesting.