AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-21, 23:22   Link #25281
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
What are you guys talking about. Accelerator will marry Saten and Kakine will marry Uiharu. Haven't you guys seen that ending already!?

and I'm too lazy to search it but its in the image thread. GO FIND IT!!!!!!

Touma will die alone in the top of hill of feathers and bat wings.

(hope you get the reference and the meaning between feathers and bat wings. Hint meaning of KAMIJO)
sad but true..... touma well end up alone dieing an honorable death, the way the light novel keeps going it seem inevitable.(though anything could happen who knows a happy ending might be given to our three lovable MC).
Old 2013-04-21, 23:29   Link #25282
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Buuuut!

Fiamma trolled them back by surviving .
Fiamma only survived because of Touma. And that's to be expected of him, so can't really call it trolling, at least not to the readers, who knows what's going through Laura and Aleister's heads.
Old 2013-04-21, 23:34   Link #25283
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Fiamma only survived because of Touma. And that's to be expected of him, so can't really call it trolling, at least not to the readers, who knows what's going through Laura and Aleister's heads.
Touma didn't do anything ... it was Pseudo-Majin-kun ... the one who has a hate & troll relationship with Othinus.
Old 2013-04-21, 23:42   Link #25284
Shinhwa
Banned

Considering Touma's Imagine Breaker is part of Aleister's plans, why do I feel in the final arc or something, he will be kidnapped so that Aleister can use his Imagine Breaker for some thing and then the other heroines and protagonists will try to go rescue him?
Old 2013-04-21, 23:43   Link #25285
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Touma didn't do anything ... it was Pseudo-Majin-kun ... the one who has a hate & troll relationship with Othinus.
I was referring to when Touma literally dragged Fiamma to a escape pod away from the star of bethlehem.
Old 2013-04-22, 00:33   Link #25286
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Considering Touma's Imagine Breaker is part of Aleister's plans, why do I feel in the final arc or something, he will be kidnapped so that Aleister can use his Imagine Breaker for some thing and then the other heroines and protagonists will try to go rescue him?
man, your reading too much fanfic or leaving in fanfic. take it easy

let's look it in a more realistic events that will happen.

if Aleister tried to get Imagine Breaker then Index will be the first to respond then his bro Hamazura, Accelerator then the others from science side, then whole magic side starting the war. Like vento, Kaori, index,etc etc.

I'm not even sure on Acceleartor and Hamazura but its more likely Index will try to find Touma then bump into those two then biribiri or the others but more realistically. If Aleister starts to make a move.

BIRDWAY AND LAURA WILL RIP HIM APART FROM HIS THRONE.

It means the magic side will begin their war against academy city.
Old 2013-04-22, 00:57   Link #25287
Acer
Death to the infidels!

But considering that Aleister do this, it would be funny to imagine a group going to the rescue, and each member was left behind to face a boss on each floor, totaling 12 floors.
Old 2013-04-22, 01:04   Link #25288
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
But considering that Aleister do this, it would be funny to imagine a group going to the rescue, and each member was left behind to face a boss on each floor, totaling 12 floors.
Interesting, I've never heard of something like that before, it might be good.
Old 2013-04-22, 01:08   Link #25289
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
You means the floors of the Windowless Building?
Maybe there's some other things kept in that building like Fräulein Kreutune.
Old 2013-04-22, 01:20   Link #25290
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
man, your reading too much fanfic or leaving in fanfic. take it easy

let's look it in a more realistic events that will happen.

if Aleister tried to get Imagine Breaker then Index will be the first to respond then his bro Hamazura, Accelerator then the others from science side, then whole magic side starting the war. Like vento, Kaori, index,etc etc.
Index and the entire amakusa I can see, being the pet and Touma's biggest bros in the magic side respectively, but for the rest, I think the whole "different goals, same destination" thing Kamachi had in WWIII would work just as well. Hell, he clearly said that's how it works in the last volume.

Quote:
I'm not even sure on Acceleartor and Hamazura but its more likely Index will try to find Touma then bump into those two then biribiri or the others but more realistically.
Did someone say Fremea?

Quote:
If Aleister starts to make a move.

BIRDWAY AND LAURA WILL RIP HIM APART FROM HIS THRONE.

It means the magic side will begin their war against academy city.
Totally supporting this, Laura with her own agenda and Birdy to defend her onii-chan.
Old 2013-04-22, 01:57   Link #25291
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Please treat me nicely and use spoiler tags, I just got on the TAMNI series a week ago... ^_^"

How much content was cut in the anime adaptation? At ep8 and V2, I'm getting the feeling that the anime is mainly service for the LN readers, with so many cuts to the backstory, internal monologue, and character development. Eg. If not for reading the LN, I'd have dismissed Himegami Aise as a flat deutagonist for appearing solely in the opening and having a couple if lines (as far as Ep8 goes).
Old 2013-04-22, 02:39   Link #25292
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Index and the entire amakusa I can see, being the pet and Touma's biggest bros in the magic side respectively, but for the rest, I think the whole "different goals, same destination" thing Kamachi had in WWIII would work just as well. Hell, he clearly said that's how it works in the last volume.

Did someone say Fremea?

Totally supporting this, Laura with her own agenda and Birdy to defend her onii-chan.
And then Arisa/Alisa & Shout Aura AKA " Miracle Girl" will sure appear and help too .. Index, Mikoto, Imouto,Ituwa Kazakiri and countless girls and the converts ( accel and Shaige ) to the rescue
Old 2013-04-22, 02:39   Link #25293
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
Please treat me nicely and use spoiler tags, I just got on the TAMNI series a week ago... ^_^"

How much content was cut in the anime adaptation? At ep8 and V2, I'm getting the feeling that the anime is mainly service for the LN readers, with so many cuts to the backstory, internal monologue, and character development. Eg. If not for reading the LN, I'd have dismissed Himegami Aise as a flat deutagonist for appearing solely in the opening and having a couple if lines (as far as Ep8 goes).
vol 2? hmm lots of bloods and death. Anime version is pretty tame

Its actually will be ironic and pretty funny if the last arc is rescue arc of Touma.

Being the one who always rescue and help the others bu in the end. He needs rescuing too. But surely Touma will shatter the illusions of Aleister even though its already broken.
Old 2013-04-22, 03:16   Link #25294
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

So long as it doesn't try to surpass Elfen Lied, I'm perfectly fine with it.

As for your oblique references....well, I'll just read and watch. ( :
Old 2013-04-22, 03:21   Link #25295
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Don't worry, the story never really go full butcher on us.
Old 2013-04-22, 03:24   Link #25296
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

I'm not worried about that. I'm just worried that such TAMNI would snatch the top spot for blood and gore.
Old 2013-04-22, 03:58   Link #25297
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
vol 2? hmm lots of bloods and death. Anime version is pretty tame

Its actually will be ironic and pretty funny if the last arc is rescue arc of Touma.

Being the one who always rescue and help the others bu in the end. He needs rescuing too. But surely Touma will shatter the illusions of Aleister even though its already broken.
But after all said and done ..... The Earth shattering FUKOUDA Question which girl does he like

Spoiler for cue in this certain song:
Old 2013-04-22, 05:35   Link #25298
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
I'm not worried about that. I'm just worried that such TAMNI would snatch the top spot for blood and gore.
Don't worry Kamachi already threw away most of his bloody frustrations in some of his other works. Check "A simple survey" or "Intellivillage no Zashiki warashi" for example ... that didn't stop NT from being a LN full of grotesque though.
I swear something happened to the guy these recent years.
Old 2013-04-22, 05:44   Link #25299
balongbitz
Ordinary Bystander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
If you call her one-sided, unnoticed, unconfessed feelings an advance... have your way .
That's why i commend Index for confessing her feeling though she was turned down

EDIT: im a MisakaXTouma fan but just saying. XD

Last edited by balongbitz; 2013-04-22 at 06:02.
Old 2013-04-22, 07:27   Link #25300
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

You guys seem to be mistaken that I am averse to blood and gore. Let me rephrase my post:

I love Elfen Lied, partly because it's the first anime I properly watched. And for blood and gore wise, no prizes for guessing that it takes top spot.

If TAMNI even came close, then I would have been worried. Which I am not thus.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen