AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-12-14, 09:26   Link #101
Sairai_X

From what I've heard, A-Keep was hacked and somebody used their hacked domain to send out spam mail, violating their TOS and 'causing their provider to shut them down. Don't know if this is true or not.
But it's definately not a C&D.
Sairai_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 18:44   Link #102
Borka

Aoi-Animé?

Hi everybody, I'm new here.. (not new to animésuki thou..)
I just wondred, if somebody knows what has happend to Aoi-Animé?
they got some stuff I want, but it looks like thier server is down or something?
I searched, but could not find anything about it..
Borka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 18:45   Link #103
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

1. This should be asked in the fansubbers irc chan.
2. Last I heard they're on a very long break for reasons unknown.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 21:08   Link #104
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Send a message via AIM to JoeStoppable
Rozen Maiden

I was just wondering if AYU Fansub group stopped doing Rozen Maiden. Cause I just checked on a mIRC channel and they seem to have finished the series a long time ago. So does anyone have any info on this?
JoeStoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 21:33   Link #105
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I was wondering the same myself, and it is a shame, since I kind of liked this series..
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 00:28   Link #106
AzureSky

check this:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=210
AzureSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 10:45   Link #107
molitar

anybody know what happened to...

Well baka-updates went down early morning hours and is still down. I been looking for an irc channel for them to see what happened but I have not been able to find the right channel. Anybody know what happened to baka-updates? Or the irc channel for them?
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 17:02   Link #108
hanyou_gez
Deliriously Purple

Send a message via AIM to hanyou_gez
Ryuu-Rogue. Where art thou?

I have noticed that this wonderful group that was the sole fangroup that brought us the wonderful short episodes of Damekko Doubutsu along with a few other series has mysteriously disappeared.

I would search them out on irc, but I thought there might be a simpler answer here. However, it seems this forum dislikes me and won't allow me to search if the group's disappearance has been mentioned already.

So, any idea what has happened to the group? I was so impressed by their work when they began releasing and now it is a shame they seemed to have gone.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-01-25 at 17:49. Reason: Threads merged. Please search before making a new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hanyou_gez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 17:16   Link #109
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
Read this blog entry - it gives you updates on what's going on within the group.
Sylf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 22:18   Link #110
Lucas

Lunar Anime - Are You OK?

I wonder what has happened to Lunar Anime since the Bleach project is stalled for so long. I'm not asking when the sub is coming out, but I just can't help wondering what is going on. Is there a major shakeup or something? Or is it becuase of the transition from avi to the new format?
Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 22:21   Link #111
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

more then likely they have rl issues or started playing mmorpgs or got girlfriends or whatever. If they dropped it I'm sure they'd have said so. So do whats best and least annoying and just wait ^^
getfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 22:33   Link #112
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Here's something I got from Bleach7.com:

Quote:
Originally Posted By fiberOptiC of Lunar Team
ok, here is an official response from those on the bleach team. We have been slow because of computer problems with one of the main members of our team. His computer could not access the internet because his uni was being a b*st*rd. He's back online and we have done things to help him, but there are things he has to finish before I can get the eps encoded. The next thing that happened was that many things happened in his life here the past 2 weeks that were beyond his control. We are behind so we decided to just let it go while he worked things out. He has told me that he will finish the stuff up by this weekend. So, this means I will be quite busy this weekend hopefully. To be honest, if you are still around waiting on us patiently, thank you. The rest that left because of the delay, I could care less about. We do this for the joy of anime and life gets in our way sometimes. Thats ok. Badguy, I never considered lunar to be a speedsub group. We did things fast in the past, but we made sure we never cut corners. We just didnt get much sleep. We no longer do this sort of thing, 1. our lives have gotten more busy, 2. its not fun never sleeping. 3. School has gotten much harder for us since most of us are now upper classmen in college. Jr, and seniors, or even in graduate school now. Things are tougher yet we are still around. We have not dropped it, and will get them out asap. I would expect multiple releases soon. I cant say exactly when, but soon. Now, I must be off to go study.
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 23:38   Link #113
lavielove

please, don't say..

Are You OK?

that's gonna be so tough for the other people who scraficed more than 5 hours for that 30 mins entertainment for you(if you are a fan-subber,sorry).The understanding is precious before you hurt the others.

Quote:
Badguy, I never considered lunar to be a speedsub group
As for me I never think fansubbers are badguys , they are people who like to share the experience they enjoy.

May be that "R U OK ?" can be a different meaning if you really worry about them and you would like to help them in some other ways.If it is a case, I'm really glad for that.

[I'm not a fansubber,I'm just a dumb fan]
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 00:04   Link #114
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

lavielove, you are a dying breed of fan ^_^. No he prob didn't mean that he cared all he prob cares about is the same thing all lee... err... fans do these days, "Where _MY_ @$#%^& anime dammit" which is why fansubbers are such ass holes to fans alot cause they know whats behind sugar coating, and it annoys them.
Old 2006-02-06, 00:30   Link #115
Lucas

Thanks to the sarcastic remarks from getfresh. Probably better if you try understanding the meaning of my posts before you reply? I was sincerely asking about them when I asked if they were ok. If you can't help explain, then maybe silence is a better answer.

Thanks to ShadowClone for the enlightening posts. At least now I know what has happened to one of my fave fansubbing group.

Can't anyone be nice around here?
Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 01:04   Link #116
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

no the undertone was quite clear. But you can say what you want to in attempt to mask the truth, it'll be the same in the end ;p
Old 2006-02-06, 01:56   Link #117
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Lunar has their own forum AND irc channel where you can nag them directly. Please do so. I'd rather that they got to ban you if it suits their fancy since I don't enjoy it.

You can find their contact information here: http://www.animesuki.com/group.php/64.html

While ShadowClone has probably answered the question to most people's satisfaction, I'd rather not see questions like this one asked here when the group has their own presence on the internet.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 20:08   Link #118
Goldsplinter

Info on Lunar!

Quote:
Originally Posted By fiberOptiC of Lunar Team
ok, here is an official response from those on the bleach team. We have been slow because of computer problems with one of the main members of our team. His computer could not access the internet because his uni was being a b*st*rd. He's back online and we have done things to help him, but there are things he has to finish before I can get the eps encoded. The next thing that happened was that many things happened in his life here the past 2 weeks that were beyond his control. We are behind so we decided to just let it go while he worked things out. He has told me that he will finish the stuff up by this weekend. So, this means I will be quite busy this weekend hopefully. To be honest, if you are still around waiting on us patiently, thank you. The rest that left because of the delay, I could care less about. We do this for the joy of anime and life gets in our way sometimes. Thats ok. Badguy, I never considered lunar to be a speedsub group. We did things fast in the past, but we made sure we never cut corners. We just didnt get much sleep. We no longer do this sort of thing, 1. our lives have gotten more busy, 2. its not fun never sleeping. 3. School has gotten much harder for us since most of us are now upper classmen in college. Jr, and seniors, or even in graduate school now. Things are tougher yet we are still around. We have not dropped it, and will get them out asap. I would expect multiple releases soon. I cant say exactly when, but soon. Now, I must be off to go study.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-02-08 at 01:11. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. It will keep you from annoying the moderators or making yourself look redundant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goldsplinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 20:30   Link #119
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lunar is the best fansub for bleach subs.Translations and subbing is numero uno.I tend to watch Db sub at 1st,somedays later delete it .Use Lunar subs for archiving Bleach ^_^

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-02-08 at 00:05.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 21:07   Link #120
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Ya, I do that too. Archiving Lunar's Bleach, while getting whichever I think is better.
________
Honda crf50

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:02.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote