AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross

Notices

Old 2016-05-09, 23:06   Link #181
Darthtabby

Spoiler for Episode 7 Preview Screenshot Posted by Mikobun:

While they're not really directly related, this image reminded me of one of the characters I came up with for my long abandoned Macross Frontier fanfic. Katerina, AKA "Kat," a feisty little half zentraedi redhead who flies a VF-25 with a custom tiger stripe paint job under the call sign "Fang One." She was supposed to appear briefly near the end of my fanfic to reclaim her bird from the main character's wingman, who borrowed it after he had to punch out of his VF-171 and was recovered by the Quarter. (Kat was supposed to be one of the SMS pilots who stayed behind when the Quarter left Frontier -you can imagine how pissed she must have been when she returned to the Quarter during the finale and found that some punk had already sortied with her bird.)
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-09, 23:10   Link #182
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Do I get brownie points for guessing said punk?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-12, 12:11   Link #183
charles883

Here my Fanfic idea for awhile now. But Ill try to make this fanfic after Delta ends

Macross Andromeda

Synopsis
2 years after war between NUNS and Kingdom of Wind, humanity successfully spread entire Milky Way galaxy. NUNS and other colonist state has undergo major revision and reform the government to not only gives colony more independent power, it helps strengthen core world and colony relation to more united and more equal rights. One days a NUNS fleet found ancient Protoculture gateway during exploring outer rim of galaxy. After researching and repair the gate, the data shows that this Gateway are new space folding tech that help to increase speed of the ship and shorten traveling time during folding(like Trans warp conduit in star trek) and this gateway led directly to Andromeda galaxy. Data shows that protoculture use create the gate way to explore and colonize Andromeda Galaxy but however Protoculture was fallen before they fully explore the Andromeda galaxy

With that revelation, NUNS , the colonist, and other allied race(like Zentradi and Vajra) band together their resources and technology to create the largest and most advanced macros exploration/colony fleet. Its mission to explore Andromeda Galaxy and make contact with any advanced race. To boldly go where no children of protoculture has gone before

Its a crossover fanfic where I add in sort of scifi from east and west
The series are I plan crossover are

AKB0048
Star Wars(original trilogy)
StarCraft(Protoss and Zerg only)
Halo(covenant and remnant of forerunner)
Dog Days
Strike Witches
Warcraft or Gate

Any more suggestion please tell me

Macross Andromeda VF:

VF-1EX
VF-19 ADVANCE
VF-22 ADVANCE
VF-25(Main stay)
VF-27
VF-29(UPGRADE OF YF-29)
VF-31
SV 262

And 3-4 new type VF

Andromeda gateway

At the end of Protoculture era, they create gateway to Andromeda galaxy to explore and colonize new galaxy in desperation to preserve their remaining civilization. After gateway successfully build and function, Protoculture decided to explore new galaxy and plan to launch colonization program in new galaxy. However its too late as Protoculture finally collapse and fallen before program fully realize and they force to close down gateway and partially dismantle(with gate only activate when their children fully united) while some of Protoculture people left behind in Andromeda galaxy. By the time Protoculture fallen, only 0.1% of Andromeda Galaxy has explored and documented.

Andromeda galaxy

The closet neighboring galaxy to Milky Way galaxy, Andromeda Galaxy are 2x bigger than Milky way galaxy. The galaxy are still largely unknown as only 0.1% of Andromeda Galaxy has explored and documented by the time of Protoculture fallen

So what do you guys think of my ideas. Please comment and ask question.
charles883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 21:11   Link #184
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Dangit. I know I promised an update to "Conspiracy", but I'll have to move it by the end of the day today.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 07:53   Link #185
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Conspiracy, 5th chapter

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2016-07-26, 08:56   Link #186
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Is it crack to consider Hayate/Kaname or a harem, despite with the former's problem that they had little interaction?

Old 2016-08-09, 21:13   Link #187
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

https://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Macross-Delta/

The thread's been up recently and four of them are published online so far.

Old 2020-09-13, 21:34   Link #188
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Been busy with finding full time work while I wait to do my Masters in Singapore (was suppose to go last month) due to COVID-19. Going back to do my Macross Frontier fic and I'm breaking off parts of canon.

Any part of the web anyone knows for compiled information on the details of Macross Frontier and the Islands attached to it?

Old 2020-09-14, 10:31   Link #189
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Finally did an update:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10447454/6/Conspiracy

Old 2020-09-24, 06:40   Link #190
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Been busy with finding full time work while I wait to do my Masters in Singapore (was suppose to go last month) due to COVID-19. Going back to do my Macross Frontier fic and I'm breaking off parts of canon.

Any part of the web anyone knows for compiled information on the details of Macross Frontier and the Islands attached to it?
This is the best I've found so far. I hope it helps.

http://www.macross2.net/m3/macrossf/macross25.htm
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-01, 22:03   Link #191
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Cool. Seen it, but I've used the site as a reference. Thanks.