AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Death Note

Notices

View Poll Results: Death Note Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 73 56.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 38 29.23%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 6.92%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 3.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.54%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.77%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 2.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-13, 06:39   Link #161
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi
There wasn't much action while you were gone anyway.

I never said anything, but I noticed it a "little later on" I should say. I guess that would be the best way to explain it. I good example are earlier posts in this topic I suppose.(Also, a lighter note, but I guess also an example was in the episode 37 disscussion) I was refering to earlier, and to be honest, not to sound full of myself or anything like that when you weren't dealing with me it seemed like that. Right now seems to be a bit.... extreme, though. I guess I could have brought up your manipulation of words, but like you, I, and even Light2 have agreed upon, he's very straightforward, so there isn't much manipulation to go on with him. As for you, I find you could simplyfy things at times. Not everything has to be explained into a thin fiber... of.... logic... Yagami.... stuffz.(Note the 'z' 8D) I got a sort of comical feel from when I read you post for some reason.[/not taking this nearly as seriously as I should, I suppose]

Then again I have been up all night.... again...
Old 2009-06-13, 18:09   Link #162
Light_Yamagi_Kira
New Debate God.

After looking through some past posts and thinking about everything that has been said, as of late, I have some questions. First of all, Sinfully, I believe it is a fair statement to say that you agree that Light1 and Light2 are NOT the same person. After your compartment, I believe it is self-evident now. I agree that Light2 has a more straight-forward manner when in an argument than myself - we have two different ways of arguing, both successful. Now, on the grammar issue, thank you for the compliment, as I already stated I am an English Major, I enjoy English and always try to improve my grammar. However, I do not see your relevance behind this compartment, other than the fact that you were trying to get under Light2's skin. Which I believe you're now committing the Ad Homine fallacy -abusive, and irrational. I checked through Light2's big eleven posts and his grammar is pretty solid, minor mistakes, but everyone has them, so I am stumped by your intentions. Also, why am I not having fun again? Why am I such a bore? I know I'm much like Light Yamagi but how rude of you.
Old 2009-06-13, 19:51   Link #163
Light-Yagami-Kira
Light Yagami ~ New World

I dun't undarstand wut tha issu is Nioma - - - - - - - - - - - my gramer skillz cul'd knot be enymoore perfict if I tride.
Old 2009-06-13, 23:46   Link #164
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi
I gave up that notion a long time ago. What made me believe you weren't the same person even more is the fact that Light2 apparently know me from the past.

eyem sowwi in insalt yer grammur, Nayomee ish berry meen.(Either you tell me who you are because I forgot you, or I'll... die or something from the waiting... because everyone on TTFF with the exception of a few people all talked like that...)

How dare you figure out my intentions like that?! HOW DARE YOU, LIGHT?! I admit that is true. But it was more of a fun matter. I was implying that you seemed to be having fun, but this is more of an extreme level. I would even go so far as to say it's a little false.
Old 2009-12-23, 08:15   Link #165
straferd
Toushi

I just fell the need to comment that after episode 7, I don't care for Light and I hope he gets the worst punishment ever.

/end of comment.
Old 2010-12-31, 16:38   Link #166
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

Episode 7-9 marks Lights initial downfall. Of course, then he disowns the Note and so on but then returns to his fall. Death Note is a tragedy story, really. Comparable to old Shakespheare plays.
Old 2011-01-10, 00:11   Link #167
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Actually I think that the Light's fall was not for him, was for his allies (Mikami... Takada...) if he would have picked them more correctly of made a "fool proove" plan (example, tell Mikami to take a page of the Note as he did on his watch for emergency). He didn't failed till the middle of 2nd season... In this episode he clearly states a genious plan to get Lawliet killed.