ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
The author of Mechilia and Vanadis

New Novel.
Series: 黒獅子城奇譚
Source: http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/release/future.php
Yeah, i''ve seen it too(wanted to write about it, but i forgot), if google translation is correct, relase date should be on December 21, 2018.
Though i'm more interested for more things from Michelia series, but it seems that we have to wait for next year for some news

Black Lion Castle Kidan(google translated title) / 黒獅子城奇譚
Author: Mr. Kawaguchi / 川口 士
Illustration: Yasaka Minato / 八坂 ミナト

@DragonOsman
@TJP1600 Thanks for information!

Well, even if it's fan art i think it can give us idea how Tina might look in Michelia series.(in different attire tho)
Also it would be to great to see all Vanadis(especially Mila and Elen to compare) and Tigre(maybe other characters) in their Original Series appearances(looks and attire/armor/clothes) with Michelia art style.

Also guys, which Tina's version(i mean art style) do you like most? In my opinion, Miyatsuki Itsuka and anime versions of Tina are best one.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-28, 09:42   Link #83
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I like both the original series' author's take on Tina and Miyatsuki Itsuka's one. Can't really choose between them.
Old 2018-11-28, 11:01   Link #84
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I like both the original series' author's take on Tina and Miyatsuki Itsuka's one. Can't really choose between them.
by choosing favorite art style, i meant to choose beetwen those art styles.

And since question was about Valentina(we don't have illustration of other Vanadis except of Mila, and Mila has changed)

1:Vanadis LN volumes 1 - 8 style

2: Vanadis LN Volume 9 - 18 style

3: Vanadis Manga Style

4: Vanadis Anime Style

5: Michelia Art Style

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-30 at 02:45.
Old 2018-11-28, 11:16   Link #85
LeftSeven
2D artist

all of them are best, cuz all i see is boobs
Old 2018-11-28, 12:00   Link #86
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, the boobs are great. I'm a boob-loving alien.

But I like the Michelia artist's one more.
Old 2018-11-28, 12:06   Link #87
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
all of them are best, cuz all i see is boobs
Quote:
Yeah, the boobs are great. I'm a boob-loving alien.

But I like the Michelia artist's one more.
I love boobies too, i'm fanservice/ecchi lover.
Also i sense great taste(great minds think alike) and you both are a Man of Culture as well
Elen have finest boobies tho.(you can fite me for this )

Old 2018-11-28, 16:39   Link #88
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

If I was Tigre, I would sleep with each of the Vanadis except Olga because she looks likes too young. Of course, Eleonora would the one I bang the most.
Old 2018-11-28, 20:29   Link #89
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Why not Sofya or Lim? They both got a bigger melon than Elen.

It makes me curious if Lim also returned at Michelia as Elen's adjutant again.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-29, 03:46   Link #90
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Why not Sofya or Lim? They both got a bigger melon than Elen.

It makes me curious if Lim also returned at Michelia as Elen's adjutant again.

I like Sofya's boobie but they are a little too big(it was similar in case of Masou Gakuen HxH where Yurisia's breasts were little too big and i liked Aine's one best) to be my favorites, while Lim's are 2nd(they are close tho, especially in Lim's Vanadis attire, but i'd like to see more of them ).

but currently taking everything into account(and that my ranking might change later) i would say that Elen's are still best(Lim's, Mila's from Michelia, and Liza are next favorites)
Good question about Lim as Elen's adjutant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
If I was Tigre, I would sleep with each of the Vanadis except Olga because she looks likes too young. Of course, Eleonora would the one I bang the most.
And all of them is good answer.
Olga'll eventually be grown up girl and join to club of other Vanadis with their godlike bodies

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-29 at 04:05.
Old 2018-11-29, 04:56   Link #91
LeftSeven
2D artist

now, now
you mentioned lim as vanadis.
there's might be a chance she will replaced shasha in michelia.
both shasa and lim are best friends whom ellen hold dearly.

lol, or shasha might be being heathly but she has been retired then give it to lim.
Old 2018-11-29, 05:15   Link #92
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
now, now
you mentioned lim as vanadis.
there's might be a chance she will replaced shasha in michelia.
both shasa and lim are best friends whom ellen hold dearly.

lol, or shasha might be being heathly but she has been retired then give it to lim.

Well, assuming that Lim exists in Madan no Ou to Michelia

Yeah, but after Sasha died it was Figneria/Fine who replaced Sasha place as Vanadis of Legnica(assuming that she exists in MnOtM or not Tina'ed ).
Maybe Sasha will live longer, since Roland got bigger role in Michelia than he had in OS i wouldn't be surprised if Sasha got one too.
But you are right about Lim being Vanadis(Sasha retiring etc.) and it would be good to see more of her(Just like Militsa got bigger role as Vanadis in Michelia and replaced Valentina as Vanadis).
Old 2018-11-29, 13:36   Link #93
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

I prefer Sasha to remain as Vanadis of Legnica though but this time she didn't suffer illness. Another possibility is Lim and Elen could be rivals and Lim could govern Lebus while Elen govern Leitmeritz. The problem is we haven't seen both of their background. On original time, they are former mercenaries working together but now, they could be rivals to compete who is better.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-29, 14:04   Link #94
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I prefer Sasha to remain as Vanadis of Legnica though but this time she didn't suffer illness. Another possibility is Lim and Elen could be rivals and Lim could govern Lebus while Elen govern Leitmeritz. The problem is we haven't seen both of their background. On original time, they are former mercenaries working together but now, they could be rivals to compete who is better.
It would be interesting to see rivarly beetwen Lim and Elen(I don't see reason to copy Mila-Elen Rivalry) it would be new and refreshing than redoing same conflicts.
Agree about Sasha, i'm not sure about Lebus part tho it would require to remove Liza from Vanadis position and only Vanadis who lost her position in Michelia(Tina) was replaced by Militsa in OS.(and Militsa succeeded Tina in Michelia timeline)

IMO if Lim became Vanadis in Michelia she would rule Legnica.

It will be interesting what author intends to change(Tina not being Vanadis, Mila's look etc.) and what will stay same(Mila and Elen Rivarly).
Old 2018-11-29, 21:55   Link #95
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Not sure if this is common knowledge but vol 2 for this series is coming out in January. The new series 黒獅子城奇譚 has a cover out. I believe it’s the continuation of Oreta Seiken (折れた聖剣と帝冠の剣姫)
Spoiler for Cover:
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 02:50   Link #96
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Not sure if this is common knowledge but vol 2 for this series is coming out in January. The new series 黒獅子城奇譚 has a cover out. I believe it’s the continuation of Oreta Seiken (折れた聖剣と帝冠の剣姫)
Spoiler for Cover:
When i saw words vol 2 and January and instantly thought about Vol 2 of Michelia, but then i saw that it's cover of another series LN, it looks quite good tho.

But come on Kawaguchi, give some to Madan no Ou love!
Old 2018-11-30, 05:13   Link #97
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
When i saw words vol 2 and January and instantly thought about Vol 2 of Michelia, but then i saw that it's cover of another series LN, it looks quite good tho.

But come on Kawaguchi, give some to Madan no Ou love!
That’s what I meant, it’s two separate matters. Michelia vol 2 in Jan. New series vol 1 in Dec along with the cover that was recently revealed. Yes, two volumes back to back
Old 2018-11-30, 05:44   Link #98
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
That’s what I meant, it’s two separate matters. Michelia vol 2 in Jan. New series vol 1 in Dec along with the cover that was recently revealed. Yes, two volumes back to back
Thank you for explanation.

I tried to find some sources(in case if others wanted proof)
I'm not sure if they are 100% correct ( i couldn't find information about this on Kawaguchi's twitter or Publish official site)

ダッシュエックス文庫 - 2019年1月刊
まんが王倶楽部 より

ダッシュエックス文庫
1/25発売
●不老の浮浪者 【著:ポリ外丸/絵:三弥カズトモ】
●ソロ神官のVRMMO冒険記 ~どこから見ても狂戦士です本当にありがとうございました~ 3 【著:原初/絵:へいろー】
●善人おっさん、生まれ変わったらSSSランク人生が確定した 2 【著:三木なずな/絵:伍長】
●魔弾の王と凍漣の雪姫 2 【著:川口士/絵:美弥月いつか】
●剣神と魔帝の息子はダテじゃない 【著:shiryu/絵:葉山えいし】
●ダーウィン先生、ケモノ娘たちが学園でお待ちです! 【著:野々上 大三郎/絵:きしべ】

google translator

Dash X Paperback - published in January 2019
From Manga Ou Club

Dash X Bunko
1/25 sale
● Vagrant of the elderly [Author: Polyouchi Maru / Picture: Miyazaki Tomo】
● VRMMO adventurer of the solo priest - It is a mad warrior who can see from anywhere truly Thank you ~ 3 【本: 原 原 / 絵: ヘ イ ル ー】
● A good guy, SSS rank if it was born 2 Life confirmed 2 【著: Miki Nazuna / picture: corporal】
● King of the Witch and the Snow Princess of the Frozen Ren 2(Madan no Ou to Michelia) 【Author: Kawaguchi / Figure: Miya Miyan Someday】
● The sword God and the son of the Empress are not dirty [author: shiryu / picture: Hayama Eisi]
● Mr. Darwin, Kemono girls are waiting at the school! [Author: Nogami Oosaburo / Picture: Yoshitsune]

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-30 at 06:21.
Old 2018-11-30, 10:16   Link #99
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I do like Elen's and Sofie's boobs.

Sasha staying as Vanadis in this one or getting the Tina treatment both sound good, though in the latter case I'd prefer either Lim succeeding her or Figneria actually not ending up being an antagonist this time.

@Kadmos1: In the original series' Epilogue, Tigre has already married Regin and taken the 6 Vanadis who love him (including Lim, the acting/tentative Vanadis of Legnica) plus Titta as concubines, and by then I'm sure Olga is all grown up. She won't stay a child forever, you know.
Old 2018-11-30, 15:14   Link #100
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
I do like Elen's and Sofie's boobs.

Sasha staying as Vanadis in this one or getting the Tina treatment both sound good, though in the latter case I'd prefer either Lim succeeding her or Figneria actually not ending up being an antagonist this time.

@Kadmos1: In the original series' Epilogue, Tigre has already married Regin and taken the 6 Vanadis who love him (including Lim, the acting/tentative Vanadis of Legnica) plus Titta as concubines, and by then I'm sure Olga is all grown up. She won't stay a child forever, you know.
To be honest i like racks(if they are not too small or too big they are great for me,) of all Vanadises, though i prefer Michelia Mila with her larger bust(OS Mila's look are great, but MnOtM Mila is much more attractive and is Ex æquo with Elen in term of looks in my opinion).
Also we need to see older Olga(and Militsa) boobies tho.

As for Vanadis of Legnica, i would to prefer more Lim as Vanadis than Fine being Vanadis(i wouldn't mind if she was good girl in Michelia and having good relations with Elen)

Kadmos1 probably meant that he would sleep with Vanadises that he find attractive,(that's why he said if he were Tigre) and most likely he consider Elen to be most attractive one.

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-12-01 at 05:51.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off