AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-14, 21:34   Link #1
striderm
Adusa #1

[Manga] The Bleach spoiler venting thread (Spoilers Only!)

I would like to start this for people who want to discuss things coming up in the anime that would want to discuss it without fear of bothering anybody. If you are an anime only watcher it's highly recommended you don't hang around here unless you're here for spoilers.

First of all I wanted to bring up my excitement for some of the things coming up in the anime, wanted to discuss people's predictions on when things will pop up on certain episodes.

Please discuss.
Old 2007-01-14, 21:37   Link #2
sx3
0 Gundam

smart thread. How many episodes do you think till we meet ulquiorra and yammy? me and my buddy are assuming its gonna be about 2 episodes on 112, since next episode would focus on Ichigos father etc. I can't wait till we get more indepth on the arrancars, so happy there gonan get animated.
Old 2007-01-14, 21:48   Link #3
striderm
Adusa #1

Given the episodes titles I'd say 113, unless they show up without saying anything at the very end of 112. Seems that we'll see Hiyori in 112, along with maybe part of Urahara talking to Isshin leaking into it.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think 111 will end with the Gotei (un-13 now) meeting. So second half of 112 will half Ulqi and Yammi show up.
Old 2007-01-14, 22:04   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am disatisfied with Shinji Seiyu . Shinji is creepy mischevious and serious when nessecary . But the seiyu's voice sounds too serious
Old 2007-01-14, 22:11   Link #5
striderm
Adusa #1

Here's to hoping Shinji's seiyuu improves. He's got time, I can trust he can do better with Shinji.
Old 2007-01-15, 00:22   Link #6
sx3
0 Gundam

i hope all the voices are excellent
Old 2007-01-15, 04:57   Link #7
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Shinji might sound too sharp currently, but IMO, when it comes to the future chapters ( eg. the one when he butts into grimmjaw and ichigo's fihgt ) and goes "I swear, i really dont enjoy getting involved in shinigami fights" , that voice would sound more "fit in". For the moment though, i too feel that shinji's VA should be sharper kind of voice.
Old 2007-01-15, 14:58   Link #8
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Does anyone else feel dissapointed in the fact that Isshin's a shinigami is revealed in the ending credits? In the manga it was such a buzzworthy event about a year and a half ago.

Same with Shirayuki being revealed in the movie and the episode with the movie opening. It kind of sucks that in the anime it's hinted strongly that Rukia will recover her powers but everyone was unsure if she would ever recover her powers at all in the manga, so in 201 when Rukia whips out Shirayuki it was a double whammy. There were also debates on whether we'd ever see Rukia again after 181..

Now that I think about it, the beginning chapters of the arcs were full of twists and turns, and while I thought the pacing was abrupt because more things were left unclear than answered, it was really fast-paced and interesting. So I'm excited.

When do you think the shinigami will make their return? episode 120ish?
Old 2007-01-15, 15:42   Link #9
striderm
Adusa #1

The group that comes to fight the coming Arrancars led by Grimmjow? 114. The title is Reunion of Ichigo and Rukia, or something like that.
Old 2007-01-15, 16:53   Link #10
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I know I've no business posting in a spoiler thread, but I just have to say: that's a nice little thread, Striderm! I'll flee now before I'm soiled.... I mean, spoiled.

P.S. sx3's avy is mesmerizing!
Old 2007-01-15, 16:54   Link #11
lommm
l'homme de lommm

well, isshin spoiler in the ED is not super obvious. he doesn't exactly look like the same guy. and quite frankly, they spoiled one episode in advance. that's all. most people skip through the credits anyway.

i'm worried about hiyori's seiyu.... and ulquiorra better sound cool.
Old 2007-01-15, 18:46   Link #12
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderm View Post
The group that comes to fight the coming Arrancars led by Grimmjow? 114. The title is Reunion of Ichigo and Rukia, or something like that.
Well thats just 4 weeks from now =S, I can't wait to see everything animated and stuff, looks extremely interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I know I've no business posting in a spoiler thread, but I just have to say: that's a nice little thread, Striderm! I'll flee now before I'm soiled.... I mean, spoiled.

P.S. sx3's avy is mesmerizing!
I love my avy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
well, isshin spoiler in the ED is not super obvious. he doesn't exactly look like the same guy. and quite frankly, they spoiled one episode in advance. that's all. most people skip through the credits anyway.

i'm worried about hiyori's seiyu.... and ulquiorra better sound cool.
agreed. Also by how ulquiorra its manditory that he has a cool voice also grimmjow for sure
Old 2007-01-15, 19:22   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I want to clarify with the thread creator is it okay to talk about Manga Spoilers here also MINUS spoiler Tags ?

Love Your Avtaar ^o^ @ sx3
Old 2007-01-15, 21:27   Link #14
striderm
Adusa #1

As far as I'm concerned anything goes here, you guys let me know if you have any clear rules you'd like to see and I'll edit my post.
Old 2007-01-15, 23:14   Link #15
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
Aeris dies.
LOL..

---

I'll stick around till the sexy vizard shows up... Then I'll scream spoilers

---
@ striderm ... As clear as the title said spoiler .. it is wise if you put [Manga] tag as well in title to ward off stupid peoples..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-01-15, 23:19   Link #16
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I want to clarify with the thread creator is it okay to talk about Manga Spoilers here also MINUS spoiler Tags?
Spoilers are the purpose of this thread. It's for you to sound off ABOUT spoilers. We'd have to put every single post in spoilers tags and that is pretty pointless. If anyone comes in here they get what they deserve. After all, anime-only watchers get a episode thread every week where no spoiler at all are tolerated. This is a place to discuss spoilers only.

From my point of view, if someone gets to talk about a spoiler here, maybe they won't make me ban them by posting it elsewhere. And that's a GOOD thing.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-01-15, 23:32   Link #17
striderm
Adusa #1

One thing I'm worried about is if they show Chad's arm actually being ripped apart like it was in the manga. I really hope they don't go the way of Jidanbou again.

Also probably the #1 thing I want to see in the manga right now is Chad's abilities explained, which I hope is during his next fight. Is it similar to a Hollow transformation? He should also fully transform his body. Well maybe not full but evenly balanced to his body at least. :P
Old 2007-01-16, 00:45   Link #18
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderm View Post
One thing I'm worried about is if they show Chad's arm actually being ripped apart like it was in the manga. I really hope they don't go the way of Jidanbou again.

Also probably the #1 thing I want to see in the manga right now is Chad's abilities explained, which I hope is during his next fight. Is it similar to a Hollow transformation? He should also fully transform his body. Well maybe not full but evenly balanced to his body at least. :P
what happened with jidanbou? Violence is always good as long as its not over the top

Do you think they drew the characters good so far(anime) from what we've seen in teaser images?
Old 2007-01-16, 00:59   Link #19
striderm
Adusa #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3 View Post
what happened with jidanbou? Violence is always good as long as its not over the top
Jidanbou's arm was cut off at the shoulder. It showed off Gin's ruthlessness as well as Inoue's specialty.

Quote:
Do you think they drew the characters good so far(anime) from what we've seen in teaser images?
Yeah all the anime images I've seen so far have been cool and good so far IMO.
Old 2007-01-16, 02:28   Link #20
Freeter
beyond

I'd be more concerned with Yammy smashing a female Arrancar's head in. They'll probably show it off screen or maybe just the shadow.