AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-12, 00:12   Link #21
Imazul

I had my shared of girlfriends, but I think real love is something you can only feel with the person 100% perfect for you and that you are 100% perfect for, sadly I think most people never find thier love...
Imazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 00:32   Link #22
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I have yet to feel the need for companionship from the opposite sex so my answer is no.
Old 2004-07-12, 02:16   Link #23
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
i agree.....i dont think it was love...just a crush....felt wierd around her but i really admired her a lot....too bad shes taken.......id always fall for the wrong girls

I find that crushesis when you like the person alot want to be around them all the time but get shy and freak out when you do get close to them (well in my experience) and when i "feel in love" it was nothing like that i felt more open relaxed, it felt like id found peace within my self...

and yes i am still aching...

Last edited by Rhia; 2004-07-12 at 02:31.
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 05:45   Link #24
Jasther
Banned

I've been in love once, but since she got her own boyfriend, then that means that i've give up on her, and wont be in love for another 10 years...
Jasther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 06:32   Link #25
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhia
So have you ever been in LOVE???
Nope, never have, never tried and prolly won't for a while ;P Im alone on this one? -.-
Old 2004-07-12, 07:50   Link #26
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
Quote:
This may be a very personal question but thought hey lets all share experiences..
So have you ever been in LOVE???
What was the out come? and would you ever what to be in love again?

Me:I think so....
The outcome was bad, he was too old for me my mum hated him and i doubt he really loved me back any way and people always said "its puppy love" (puppy love my A**) :-(
If being in love feels like how i felt i dont ever want to love again,
I wish sometimes i had a restart button where i could just wish we'd never met to spare my self the heart ache...

How did you feel?
Have I ever been in love? Yes, I'd say that I truly am in love at the moment. Love is a difficult and complicated thing.. Alot of people think of love differently and have different types of love. But I guess you can usually tell the difference. The way I feel now, I hadn't felt so strongly about anyone else before. It's just a different feeling from my past crushes/boyfriends.

Being love can be a *wonderful* thing but yes, it can be extremely painful too. Sometimes it's the best thing in the world and other times you wish it had never happened. Usually it's a bunch of mixed feelings. If a relationship works out with the one you're in love with, it's the most wonderful thing in the world. But to get your heart broken by the person you love can 'cause ALOT of pain. So it's a mixed thing. =x

You should try and appreciate the things that made you happy with the person you were in love with. Obviously to be in love, there must've been times that you were really happy? Yeah, sometimes you'll wish you never fell in love but you have to remember the wonderful feelings that you experienced too.

And relationships really are give and take. Not just take or give. It takes two people to make a relationship. Though sometimes when you're in love, you forget that. Because you really just want to do all you can to make the person happy. You have to remember your own happiness too.

Woo, those are my thoughts. =x
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 08:47   Link #27
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
I have been in love....

and trust me, is the most painful feeling on earth.
sometimes heaven, sometimes a living hell....

http://www.prtc.net/~marchany/reya.htm

this is recopilation of pictures of my last love story. my first love. my last love as well.
some people are able to overcome such empty holes in their heart.... some, like me... just let the heart die and keep living for some odd reason.

If only i could turn back in time..... *sighs*
But i can't think of her anymore. I must go on.

edit: sorry about that y'all..... i went a little depressive/sentimental there.
the reason i reacted like that is because, even now that i have a new girl and all...exeriences like this have taught me to love with my brains, not with my heart entirely. i've learned not to trust.... no one. call me egomaniac, but i only trust myself. i only truly love myself.

to her: if you ever get to read this: hope you have a good life with your new family. don't miss me much, cuz i won't be missing you at all. even if I cry as I type this words, i want you to know you were my true first love.

Last edited by Shousha; 2004-07-12 at 08:54. Reason: forgot something....
Shousha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 09:25   Link #28
Rhia

wow, i thought i got it bad, its nice to know im not the only (although i dont like seeing ther people in pain)
I hope the feeling passes, i mostly think about him ALOT now, so much it hurts my brain...Its horrible...
Old 2004-07-12, 10:27   Link #29
Ending

Don't worry, it will pass quicker than you think. Even faster if you got 50 bucks to spare.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 10:35   Link #30
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
I'ts been more than a year now.... still the pain hasn't diminished. =\
Wise man say times heals everything... but, there's a song by Evanecense (sp?) that says:

Spoiler:

We both loved this band... we used to sing their songs together (I play guitar, she sings), also Linkin Park.... and everytime I listen to this now... i just get real mad... mad like ANGRY and start crying and breaking things. -_-
Somehow I'm mad at time.... cuz what I heard from this "wise man" was not really acurrate.
Old 2004-07-12, 10:55   Link #31
Rhia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shousha
I'ts been more than a year now.... still the pain hasn't diminished. =\
Wise man say times heals everything... but, there's a song by Evanecense (sp?) that says:

Spoiler:

We both loved this band... we used to sing their songs together (I play guitar, she sings), also Linkin Park.... and everytime I listen to this now... i just get real mad... mad like ANGRY and start crying and breaking things. -_-
Somehow I'm mad at time.... cuz what I heard from this "wise man" was not really acurrate.
I really hope this girl stops tearing your heart out and you get over her one day or even better you two get back together and get married
In my case its also been more than a year, well since i last saw him, to be exact 1 year 1month and ten days :PI dunno if i really LOVE him any more i just think about him more than any thing...but i think if we began to talk again id fall right back into that trap called LOVE again...
Old 2004-07-12, 11:25   Link #32
Shousha

Quote:
I really hope this girl stops tearing your heart out and you get over her one day or even better you two get back together and get married
In my case its also been more than a year, well since i last saw him, to be exact 1 year 1month and ten days :PI dunno if i really LOVE him any more i just think about him more than any thing...but i think if we began to talk again id fall right back into that trap called LOVE again...
I really doubt that's going to happen. This month she gave birth to a child that does not have my blood. A cursed child IMO. It's a real shame, and a well-deserved punishment for her, that she realized who she really loved when it was too late. *sighs*

and to think I thought I was the father for the first 5 months.... I think that's what hurted me the most. Believing that lie. Somewhat I felt like all I truly loved at that time was just taken away like that... *snaps fingers*

I felt like I've lost a son, my loving bride-to be (we were going to get married)...

The cruelty of my life is simply unexplainable with just digitalized words. I know I'm not the only one with a pain like this in my heart, but I assure you... I'm one of the little people in this world who can bear that mark and keep going with their lives.
For that I'm grateful to myself... and I'm still impressed with my outstanding power.

~_~

edit: I believe God has something better in store for me. He has punished me too much already.
Old 2004-07-12, 12:42   Link #33
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Shousha ... sorry to hear that. I actually get a feel of how awful you feel cause the same thing happend to my bestbud.

What I find amazing is that some of these girls try to weasel themselves back in.

Right when you think it's alll over he'd get a textmessage like " I really need to talk to you, I'm lost and confused ... noone else understands me " ... ohh here's a good idea ... how about calling the fuckstick that got you pregnant.

I can't relate ... because lately I haven't even been getting 'crushes'. But from what I hear ... unless it works out love is pain to the max.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 12:52   Link #34
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Holy God, Shousha.

That was awful.

It's going to take you a long time heal from the trauma, maybe a year or five before you should consider having another relationship.

As for me I believe that you should marry the person you fall in love with, and you should not let yourself fall in love with anyone unless the both of you are ready for that.

I learned that the hard way, met her online a few years back. (match.com) (haheheh) (don't laugh it can work) She is a medical student in New York, I recently graduated college and my career is in southern California. Long story short, I let my heart blind my logic and I caused both of us a lot of pain. She was a little to blame too, of course, but women are more likely to be more blinded by love. (Thank Gawd they are since men are kinda crude and rude )

Now that I know better, I'll do better next time.

-k

curious

Last edited by Kempis Curious; 2004-07-12 at 13:09.
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 12:55   Link #35
Rhia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shousha
I really doubt that's going to happen. This month she gave birth to a child that does not have my blood. A cursed child IMO. It's a real shame, and a well-deserved punishment for her, that she realized who she really loved when it was too late. *sighs*

and to think I thought I was the father for the first 5 months.... I think that's what hurted me the most. Believing that lie. Somewhat I felt like all I truly loved at that time was just taken away like that... *snaps fingers*

I felt like I've lost a son, my loving bride-to be (we were going to get married)...

The cruelty of my life is simply unexplainable with just digitalized words. I know I'm not the only one with a pain like this in my heart, but I assure you... I'm one of the little people in this world who can bear that mark and keep going with their lives.
For that I'm grateful to myself... and I'm still impressed with my outstanding power.

~_~

edit: I believe God has something better in store for me. He has punished me too much already.
Wow im really sorry to hear that, I know she hurt you but why is there still no chance of you too being together? is she with the father of her child?
I know this just sounds like a dumb suggestion that a girl would put across but i really feel if you want her and there still a tiny chance of you too being together go for it...I dunno her but she must have been really special if shes still hurting you this bad so go for her... if possible...
Old 2004-07-12, 13:18   Link #36
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Quote:
Wow im really sorry to hear that, I know she hurt you but why is there still no chance of you too being together? is she with the father of her child?
I know this just sounds like a dumb suggestion that a girl would put across but i really feel if you want her and there still a tiny chance of you too being together go for it...I dunno her but she must have been really special if shes still hurting you this bad so go for her... if possible...
Once a betrayal has happened of that magnitude, the trust which is absolutely required for a loving relationship is lost. Even if she swore the highest oaths to whatever God she believes in, it would make no difference.

It would take around 3-4 years of proven fidelity to show that she probably won't do something like this again, and I don't think he has the obligation to stay with her for that long. They are not married nor is there a family to break up.

I hope she gives the child up for adoption. She doesn't sound fit to be a parent right now.

-k
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 13:32   Link #37
Shousha

Lex: yeah.... and i know how much truth your words are. Even living with the father of her child she would email me, telling me that she got nightmares... that she couldn't stop thinking about me.... heh (chuckles) ...saying how much she really loved me. Funny shit isn't it?

Kempis: to tell you the truth, i do have a relationship right now and believe me, this girl loves me for real. she's been withstanding a lot of my trauma and the consecuencesit left behind with all she's worth.... all because she loves me truly. she even knows that she's the only on able to "love" in this relationship and she doesn't care. she's treating my wounds like a real woman should... and that, in between other facts, is making me love her more each day... even if i can't reach the level of my last girlfriend. i appreciate her and respect her much more than my last. someday... i'll be able to love again, i guess. and that day... *sighs* we bothhave very high hopes of making this... together.

Rhia: I thought I could. I thought wrong. Even tho I loved her with all my existence.... I remained as a "father" for that creature the first 5 months, taking the chance that it might not be mine. I had to wait for the DNA tests, which HE paid. (almost $2000, which I had, but I was not willing to pay because of the fear that it might not be mine.) Which is stupid, cuz even if I paid the bill, and the baby wasn't mine, if i loved her I could've stay cool. But that would've been soooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid of me, (dumb to be precise) and I know most guys would agree with me on this one.
I'm wasn't able to trust her anyomore. I had nightmares everyday and every fuckin' night those long 5 months. Even If I loved her, I couldn't trust her anymore, thus.... our relationship would end anyways.

I know I could go back to her... I could look for her and take her for me once again. But I'm not going to give her that pleasure. Now she's stuck with a rich man that she does not love, and she has to take care of a baby product of an accident, NOT LOVE. And that, my forum friends..... it's all the punishment she needs for the rest of her life.
The remaining punishment, will die in my mind... and in my black soul. Cuz if you could only imagine the things I imagine everyday..... heh... would make Alfred Hitchcock look like a fuckin' muppet baby.
Old 2004-07-12, 13:36   Link #38
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Shousha, I don't know much how to fix relationship. But one thing you need to keep it straight, don't blame it on the baby, it's a newborn, It didn't choose to be there. It doesn't understand yet about the world, or responsibility of the parent actions.

I think it's the most saddest thing to be hated when you were just born.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 13:41   Link #39
Shousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Shousha, I don't know much how to fix relationship. But one thing you need to keep it straight, don't blame it on the baby, it's a newborn, It didn't choose to be there. It doesn't understand yet about the world, or responsibility of the parent actions.

I think it's the most saddest thing to be hated when you were just born.
I'm not blaming the baby. I know it's not the newborn's fault. I'm not that cruel.
I'm the mother fault for being so sluttish. T_T
I'm just saying that is sad... cuz it was an unwanted baby. At least from her part. She was taking pills for 3 years after that, and she left them 3 months before the whole situation because we decided to have a baby. Apparently, the effects of the pill lasted till the other one banged her.

Things happen for a reason.... that's all I have to say on my behalf. Maybe she wasn't the "one". (-_-)
Old 2004-07-12, 13:47   Link #40
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
I've been in love ONCE. and it was a horrible experience.

The person I actually tried to go out with, had to KILL the feelings inside because things got to complicated. People told me stories as how the person was a player and using me for sex, and I confronted (VERY NICELY) and we were fine.
But then people told me he was only using me to improve his image, and not for sex.

From there he felt he had to much to prove and let me go.

I do still like him, and I compare the story to Satsuki and Shiki from Tsukihime (It might not seem right to you, but I've withheld a lot of details here)
AkihaTohno is offline   Reply With Quote