AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-01, 13:55   Link #1901
foxy69

well.. i hope so too..
maybe something like foursome with gaphtal, paraskevas and uya?

but.. i think its too much afterall..
lol
foxy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 16:45   Link #1902
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Just curious, in term of the Eroge factor, on the sale of 1 to 10

Where

1 Is fate/night I.E oligatory before the final battle-sex then die.

5 Is explore things, need exact sequence of actions to trigger scenes that can be easily missed.

and

10 Being 90%+ pure sex content like a Hentai video with buttons.

Where would this game be?
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 19:53   Link #1903
Wigwams

there will be no ero content early on. and most ero content would be "optional" meaning you have to personally make sure you get them, there are 3 routes in this game and each route has like 3 ero scene guaranteed.
Old 2013-02-02, 02:48   Link #1904
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I was *really* scared when I first played the game that they will have a Asmodeus scene...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 07:07   Link #1905
foxy69

archmagexin>> hmm maybe its about 5 but only few that difficult to get, just play normally u will actualy get a lot of hscene for awhile.. in my opinion its balance between gameplay n eroge factor.. early on there is no eroge scene at all, n start about in chapter 3 or 4 maybe (already forget, please correct if im wrong)..

i love for the gameplay, its so worth of time for downloading n playing..

flying dagger>> im more "scared" that they will have gaphtal n paraskevas though cause im not fan for tentacel or else, but im not sure about how to react with mylen scene, im still shock if i remember it again..
Old 2013-02-02, 07:11   Link #1906
foxy69

oh yeah, btw ho do i get ending theme of this game?
i already search at google "beyond the rainbow" but still no result..
anyone can help me?
Old 2013-02-02, 17:52   Link #1907
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php...18d6646c1be5e0

There are tools to extract the data files. Find the right .ogg (or whatever format they use).
Old 2013-02-03, 09:03   Link #1908
foxy69

oh thx a lot, finally know how to do to unpack data file, at first im still blank n dont get at all for 1hour though..haha
Old 2013-02-03, 18:20   Link #1909
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Thank you all who recommended this to me here, i had great fun with it, i still have Emelita's route left but i wanna take a small break first. Still thank you a lot the game was a great experience, better then i imagined.
Old 2013-02-03, 23:26   Link #1910
AznSamsung

no problem ... i am just waiting for Daiteikoku to be finish translating ....
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 00:10   Link #1911
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

One quick question: The Deadbeat dungeon/Deadbeat Rings

Are there any long term bad implications for going there/using them?

Especially the ring, it appear to be cursed and cannot be taken off...
Old 2013-02-04, 03:36   Link #1912
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Nothing bad will happen. Just a very good place for getting exp and one time cash boost. You will get a mark of deadbeat, but you can remove that by beating the king Putetto which he appears at the bottom floor (chapter 7).

Imo the equipment that get can be found there, isn't much worth it. It does get some decent stat boost at the price for being cursed, but later on you can get/synth better stuff.

About curse item; it's not bad to equip an curse one (lots of weapons that deal dark damage are cursed). The only downside is you can't remove it on the fly. To remove it you need to use an Unsealing Charm or go to the church and pay the fee.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 09:15   Link #1913
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Its just there to make you ashame of yourself of having to use the deadbeat dungeon.
Old 2013-02-04, 10:04   Link #1914
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Its just there to make you ashame of yourself of having to use the deadbeat dungeon.
Eh, my conscience is perfectly clear It is not like this game has cheat free achievements on Steam or something.

Also

1) when do you make keys to doors? I found a couple doors that say "bronze key required"

2) H scenes-Are they for the heroine you romancing only or your followers too? And if it is follower too, do u get penalty with your "heroine" if u did it?

3) Outfit for you and the main girls- If you unlock a bonus say, for Yulea's generic armor, do she keep that bonus when she wear her earth armor? Because I am not sure if it is better to just keep unlocking her regular armor or earth armor...seeing how expensive it is.
Old 2013-02-04, 10:16   Link #1915
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Eh, my conscience is perfectly clear It is not like this game has cheat free achievements on Steam or something.

Also

1) when do you make keys to doors? I found a couple doors that say "bronze key required"

2) H scenes-Are they for the heroine you romancing only or your followers too? And if it is follower too, do u get penalty with your "heroine" if u did it?

3) Outfit for you and the main girls- If you unlock a bonus say, for Yulea's generic armor, do she keep that bonus when she wear her earth armor? Because I am not sure if it is better to just keep unlocking her regular armor or earth armor...seeing how expensive it is.
1) You get two key receipts during the regular game, so backtracking is required. The last key receipt you'll receive on a new game+ at the beginning.
2) Both. For once the heroine you are romancing. After that h-scene(s) for the other cast, depending how deep you progressed on their personal subquests. No negative consequences.
3) You will keep the unlocked skills for changing around, but the stat bonuses are bound to the armor itself.
Old 2013-02-04, 12:29   Link #1916
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
1) You get two key receipts during the regular game, so backtracking is required. The last key receipt you'll receive on a new game+ at the beginning.
2) Both. For once the heroine you are romancing. After that h-scene(s) for the other cast, depending how deep you progressed on their personal subquests. No negative consequences.
3) You will keep the unlocked skills for changing around, but the stat bonuses are bound to the armor itself.
I am not that hot about H-scenes, but I am definitely not a fan of re-playing a game this long without additional incentives.

So you get to watch all 3 girls in one playthrough + female monsters like the Udine/Succubus etc as long as you do their quest? o_O

So what exactly is unique picking "that one" girl then?
Old 2013-02-04, 12:35   Link #1917
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I am not that hot about H-scenes, but I am definitely not a fan of re-playing a game this long without additional incentives.

So you get to watch all 3 girls in one playthrough + female monsters like the Udine/Succubus etc as long as you do their quest? o_O

So what exactly is unique picking "that one" girl then?
Ah, you misunderstood that part. What I tried to say was: You pick one route among Yuela, Emilita and Serawi and have h-scenes with one of them along the story. Some of the scenes happen automatically, while scenes that are costume-based are optional (the costume scenes are also bound to the girl whose route you are in). Furthermore there are scenes for all the female "monsters" à la Melodianna, Suina, Crayenne, etc with the latter happening mostly in the later part of their quests.
In short: At least 3 playthroughs are needed, if only for the main heroines alone.
Old 2013-02-04, 14:46   Link #1918
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

What do you mean by costume based? You build an armor for the girl then take it off?
Old 2013-02-04, 14:51   Link #1919
AznSamsung

no .... first u have to make the customer, then upgrade the stats through enchancement .... and also u have to be on their route .... note: upgrade usually up to 2/3 of it
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 15:01   Link #1920
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
no .... first u have to make the customer, then upgrade the stats through enchancement .... and also u have to be on their route .... note: upgrade usually up to 2/3 of it
Do they have more than 1 set of armor?

Upgrade is expensive =(

Tags
eushully