AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-04-23, 01:53   Link #81
Peanutbutter

If there was ever a recent series that panders so much to its fan, I guess this is it. Looks like this ain't much of a drama/romantic comedy but a "tick all the things that fans fawn over about" kind of thing.

For me, at least everyone's cute, sensual and lewd, and it's a good sweetener to that gory and depressing of that other series on the same day.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 03:05   Link #82
Alf

Well, cuteness is the color of this show, and they take it to the extreme, being super cute with very good production value. There's perhaps a bit too much sugar, but at least there's a little flavor of talk about how they do their job to spice things up a bit. Hope that talk about keep writing vs. write when motivated actually leads to anything.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 06:22   Link #83
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Dear Elf-sensei,
if somehow you are not ended up as main heroine and become like Kuroneko, I'll gladly take you

I remember Elf as someone annoying in manga at early chapters.. but how come they made her become cuter in anime
this show is perfect when you're pent up with real life stuffs and need some sugar...
this series would get better and sometimes inserted some life lesson

I, myself, am from Elf's camp, where I prefer to work when I'm on mood
which made me ended up procrastinate a lot
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 08:39   Link #84
nicky.
animesuki

^ If you're pent up with frustration, I'd say 'Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka' is the better choice for making you feel good.
nicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 17:27   Link #85
Xical
Phantom User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Dear Elf-sensei,
if somehow you are not ended up as main heroine and become like Kuroneko, I'll gladly take you

I remember Elf as someone annoying in manga at early chapters.. but how come they made her become cuter in anime
this show is perfect when you're pent up with real life stuffs and need some sugar...
this series would get better and sometimes inserted some life lesson

I, myself, am from Elf's camp, where I prefer to work when I'm on mood
which made me ended up procrastinate a lot
You know, if Legolas little sister remind any one from oreimo, that's Kirino.
Old 2017-04-24, 02:01   Link #86
rladls2121

I hope Masamune won't screw this up.
He'll be finished once Elf finds out who Sagiri really is and to be exposed of him being a sis-con.
Sagiri exposed being a bro-con does not help either, Elf will enslave both of them.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 15:17   Link #87
Ulin

I don't get why so many people watch this when they don't seem to enjoy it For instance, I can't stand being seo'ed so I didn't go around fuuka by a mile

I find it pretty funny, although I guess since I enjoyed Oreimo I was bound to like this. And I'm seeing the same things as in Oreimo, I mean, Sagiri==Kirino, Yamada==Kuroneko and I guess we can count Megumi aka Ayase As in Oreimo, it seems that Yamada could become my favourite character, but I guess we know how this is going to end So I guess next character will be our Saori?
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 15:27   Link #88
IceHism

sagiri is more like ayase imo. I think that's fine though cause ayase is best girl so it's nice that she gets to be main heroine this time.

On the other hand, I don't like elf that much so I want this arc to be over.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 19:14   Link #89
rladls2121

Watching the episode 3 again, Sagiri she really not all that depressed as she seems from the first impression.
Really, just seeing Sagiri looking down on Masamune as a lowlife like that while he already took off his pants in front of Elf for a revenge or something.
I was thinking Sagiri would make a bigger deal about how Masamune took off his pants in front of these females and his butt was hit by a suction cup arrow.
I thought Sagiri just would have seconded the Masamune seeing Elf naked part.

Something like a love triangle between two Light Novel authors and an illustrator.
There are two females and a male, however it is not the male the two females compete each other to win over the male, but the one authors trying way too hard to win over an illustrator and the other one is trying way too easy.
To think these kinds of stories are written is something like I have seen somewhere before or not.

And Elf kind of look like she actually has pointy ears.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2017-04-24 at 19:28.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 05:45   Link #90
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-23 at 09:20.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 06:00   Link #91
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

As always we can count on you. Sagiri the best!
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 08:53   Link #92
nicky.
animesuki

Cute pics indeed.
nicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 10:28   Link #93
Sakuratsuki

PV episode 4

Sagiri
Old 2017-04-28, 07:58   Link #94
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode one today.

Hmm, not bad.. I notice the similirities to Oreimo, but this anime has it's own appeal. Well, talented illustrator sister is kawaii and oni-chan cares for her.

The only thing I didn't like is that somehow in this anime is that the sister is a shut-in in her room, to the point that food has to be brought to her there. It's an abnormal way of living.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 08:22   Link #95
The Green One

True, but anime lifes are rarely what you can realistically call normal to begin with.
Old 2017-04-28, 21:22   Link #96
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Watched episode one today.

Hmm, not bad.. I notice the similirities to Oreimo, but this anime has it's own appeal. Well, talented illustrator sister is kawaii and oni-chan cares for her.

The only thing I didn't like is that somehow in this anime is that the sister is a shut-in in her room, to the point that food has to be brought to her there. It's an abnormal way of living.
True, but sadly from what I've heard it's hardly an uncommon thing there. Seems there's a lot of people that prefer to spend their entire life within a space as small as a cheap dorm room, where everything is either within arm's reach or a quick roll away. And there also seem, judging from what I've heard and the prevalence in anime/manga/LN, to be a whole lot of people with truly extreme social anxiety and phobia, the sorts of people who are legitimately afraid of leaving their room, that fear growing larger with every step away from their comfort zone.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 21:42   Link #97
The Green One

Sometimes it's not even a phobia or anything. Some people just don't like being around other people or just don't need other people. They're perfectly content spending all day and everyday in their home/room only leaving for necessities and to earn enough to support their lifestyles and this is good enough for them. Some people are just solitary by nature and are perfectly content with that.
Old 2017-04-29, 05:25   Link #98
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-23 at 09:10.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-29, 05:51   Link #99
Idealist 99

I really disappointed at Tomoe's design in the anime , She look so cute in the manga.
Honestly I think that she should have been Sagiri's strongest rival.
Since Tomoe was Masamune's only friend at the beginning of the series and She is enough for Masamune to share everything with her.
Old 2017-04-29, 09:29   Link #100
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
I really disappointed at Tomoe's design in the anime , She look so cute in the manga.
Honestly I think that she should have been Sagiri's strongest rival.
Since Tomoe was Masamune's only friend at the beginning of the series and She is enough for Masamune to share everything with her.
Really? I think Tomoe her anime design is really cute. Besides the anime design is made by the same person who is doing the art of the light novel (original source of this story) called Kanzaki Hiro. It's also obvious why they went for the light novel art instead of the manga.

The manga of Ero manga sensei is being drawn by someone else going by the pen name ''RIN''. Besides I'm not so fond of the manga art.

Tags
novelist, siblings