AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2022-01-01, 14:54   Link #861
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
The question is whose fights he would want to write in detail. Issei and Vali are guaranteed, and Sairaorg is a fan favorite. There's also others like Ingvild, Cao Cao and Tobio to consider.
Yeah Vali likely can fight Malacoda, Issei could fight Euclide or Nebiros that will use the power of Malebranche or maybe he will fight the second strongest of them after Malacoda.

Perhaps Issei in the first Malebranche's Volume will fight Euclide in the second directly one of them.

About Sairoarg maybe he could even fight someone of the Bael's clan that want kill him and becoming the new heir, in the next volume Sairoarg could fight one the Malebranche.

About the others Malebranche maybe they will give up after Malacoda get defeat and give his loyalty to Vali, however someone of them before this will fight some of Longinus's wielder.

Quote:
I believe he might want to do a power-up for Gasper because he's too weak for a Malebranche unless he cooperates for Balor Rias again (which I personally don't want). Similar situation for Lint, who is Ultimate-class at best. I almost forgot about Mitsuya and I really want to see Annihilation Maker in action again. There's Magnus as well...
Perhaps Gasper will get a subspecies BXB that give to him some kind of new hax of time manipulation because Valerie is in realy danger, maybe something like rewinding time or see in the future for be a able to help Valiere to avoid a aura shoot and predict other moves of the Malebranche. Who knows also it can be that Valirie too will have a BXB thanks to which she will be able to use soul manipulation to heal herself and invoke many kind of dead creatures and empower them and so use them as a mini army in her defense.

About Lint I dunno...

Maybe Mitsuya will show more of what Transcendental Arrival can do.

About Magnum Rose maybe his will get his BXB and becoming more like a combination of Ironman and Magneto..

Not forgot about Shooting Star and his possibile BXB.

Speaking about Leonardo yeah maybe he could return, perhaps is able to creating something that can copy everything that Malebranche he is facing has doing but not at the same level of power

We also could have Meredith that thanks the Grigori could have get a better control over her Longinus and can be get the definitive forgiveness helping the Three Faction in this kind of situation.

Quote:
...This should technically take a few volumes though, so let's see. Might make some fights really short similar to Sairaorg vs Balberith.
Yeah I agree, Ishibumi should writt at least 2 volumes like the 12, 20 and 21 where the story was centered on drama and action and there was practically very little ecchi.
Hyodou True DXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-05, 16:22   Link #862
Xuanwu

^I'm wondering if Alphecca Tyrant would be able to control the Malebranche, since they are considered the demonic version of Sacred Gears. Anyways, Meredith currently seems pretty useless for the Evies.

As for Mitsuya, I'm thinking Ishibumi might want to make him look really broken considering how Transcendental Arrival works on paper. But this is also a good opportunity to show some of the weaknesses Mitsuya claimed he has, before they face the Evies, so we'll see.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-05, 17:17   Link #863
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
^I'm wondering if Alphecca Tyrant would be able to control the Malebranche, since they are considered the demonic version of Sacred Gears. Anyways, Meredith currently seems pretty useless for the Evies.
Maybe Meredith will get a subspecies BXB that will allow to her to to control Malebranche and the Eevie but this can't work on Malacoda and Malvezoa because their too much powerful.

Quote:
As for Mitsuya, I'm thinking Ishibumi might want to make him look really broken considering how Transcendental Arrival works on paper. But this is also a good opportunity to show some of the weaknesses Mitsuya claimed he has, before they face the Evies, so we'll see.
Perhaps one the Mitsuya weakness is even if he can use the BXB of TK and IC at the same time he can't realy use their full potentional because he is not the true wielder and so if he try to push Trascendental Arrival beyond the limit of use that he can exercise on TK and IC his gauntles will go into overload and so TK and IC will leave his body.

I believe that it can be that for facing the Eevie invasion at the best every Longinus's user that need to get more control on his/her Longinus(such Ingvild, Valerie, Magnus Rose, Meredith and Shooting Star) will reach the BXB at some point.

What you think about what I have wrotte in my previous post about Valerie and Gasper?
Quote:
Perhaps Gasper will get a subspecies BXB that give to him some kind of new hax of time manipulation because Valerie is in realy danger, maybe something like rewinding time or see in the future for be a able to help Valiere to avoid a aura shoot and predict other moves of the Malebranche. Who knows also it can be that Valirie too will have a BXB thanks to which she will be able to use soul manipulation to heal herself and invoke many kind of dead creatures and empower them and so use them as a mini army in her defense.
Also Xuanwu in the power-up thread I have wrotte something about the Issei's sons that I would like know your opinion about it.
Old 2022-01-09, 09:07   Link #864
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Maybe Meredith will get a subspecies BXB that will allow to her to to control Malebranche and the Eevie but this can't work on Malacoda and Malvezoa because their too much powerful.

Perhaps one the Mitsuya weakness is even if he can use the BXB of TK and IC at the same time he can't realy use their full potentional because he is not the true wielder and so if he try to push Trascendental Arrival beyond the limit of use that he can exercise on TK and IC his gauntles will go into overload and so TK and IC will leave his body.

I believe that it can be that for facing the Eevie invasion at the best every Longinus's user that need to get more control on his/her Longinus(such Ingvild, Valerie, Magnus Rose, Meredith and Shooting Star) will reach the BXB at some point.

What you think about what I have wrotte in my previous post about Valerie and Gasper?

Also Xuanwu in the power-up thread I have wrotte something about the Issei's sons that I would like know your opinion about it.
I also believe Mitsuya's terminals should be able to get overloaded if he abuses his abilities too much. I don't think they should leave his body though, but rather simply stop functioning.

As for Gasper, it'd be nice if he got other time-based abilities, yes. Because his time stop is totally irrelevant at this point. Future sight is always really broken for good guys, but it should be fine as long as it has exploitable weaknesses.
Old 2022-01-09, 14:53   Link #865
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I also believe Mitsuya's terminals should be able to get overloaded if he abuses his abilities too much. I don't think they should leave his body though, but rather simply stop functioning.
I was thinking that perhaps if Mitsuya's terminals get damaged maybe both TK and IC will return to their true owners.

Quote:
As for Gasper, it'd be nice if he got other time-based abilities, yes. Because his time stop is totally irrelevant at this point. Future sight is always really broken for good guys, but it should be fine as long as it has exploitable weaknesses.
Well for me Gasper could get some other time manipulation abilities, such as speed up is own time in order to move extremely fast giving the impression of being able to teleport, obviously this will not work on Eevie above God Chief's level and Gasper will need a lot of training for be able to fully master this power.
Old 2022-01-16, 10:41   Link #866
AzazelDxD

Quote:
I think that it would made more sense for Magnus Longinus be able to control the weak evies somehow or be like some kind of Kryptonite against them.

Yeah.. Her longinus seems like one ANTI-SG/Longinus. Useless in this case unless the Evies recruit a group of SG users.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-17, 05:50   Link #867
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
I think that it would made more sense for Magnus Longinus be able to control the weak evies somehow or be like some kind of Kryptonite against them.

Yeah.. Her longinus seems like one ANTI-SG/Longinus. Useless in this case unless the Evies recruit a group of SG users.
Imagine if the Evies can create their own version of SG far superior to the one DxD world has. A regular Evies SG = DxD Longinus.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-17, 06:00   Link #868
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Perhaps his BXB will allow to him to make a armor using many kinds of metals and technology, in this way Rose could be be able to stick to his body some Eevie's weapons and modified them.

Maybe the Grigori and the Agreas's house will let to Magnum Rose to use some of their technology together with one of the Eevie's that he could stolen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
A regular Evies SG = DxD Longinus.
They could have some kind of technology that can counter some HAX such the Kankara Formula and Transcendental Arrival.

If that really happens then I think Ajuka can use Tiamat for an armor like Xuanwu have speculated some time ago in the power up thread
Old 2022-01-17, 21:14   Link #869
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Imagine if the Evies can create their own version of SG far superior to the one DxD world has. A regular Evies SG = DxD Longinus.
As brilliant as Darkseid making his Paradoms have Kryptonian blood to make them more powerful..

All of them weak against Kryptonite with that

Quote:

Maybe the Grigori and the Agreas's house will let to Magnum Rose to use some of their technology together with one of the Eevie's that he could stolen.

If that really happens then I think Ajuka can use Tiamat for an armor like Xuanwu have speculated some time ago in the power up thread
Hmmmm... Maybe they could take DECEASED Evies(after defeat some) parts to give to Magnus one Special Armor made of Evies.. Ahahahahaa

I prefer Ingvild using Tiamat as Armor.. She is the Ultimate DRAGON TAMER. With Asia having a Dragon King(Fafnir) she needs one too.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2022-01-17 at 23:17.
Old 2022-01-18, 06:43   Link #870
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Hmmmm... Maybe they could take DECEASED Evies(after defeat some) parts to give to Magnus one Special Armor made of Evies.. Ahahahahaa
Yeah it can be that Magnum BXB can be something like that, perhaps plus the possibility of modified the parts of Eevie's bodies with weapons and technology of the Agreas and Grigori for have a armor with many kind of weapons.

Quote:
I prefer Ingvild using Tiamat as Armor.. She is the Ultimate DRAGON TAMER. With Asia having a Dragon King(Fafnir) she needs one too.
Yeah but remember that Ingvild could already have her BXB, well it can be that her BXB can turn into a sub-species used the Tiamat's aura like the BXB that Asia has get thanks Fafnir.

Ingvild may have her Maoufication for fights some Eevie, perhaps it will be a DXD's form because Ophis with a blessing will help Ingvild to use together the power of her Longinus, Leviathan's blood and Tiamat.

Honestly I think that Ingvild doesn't need Tiamat because she can already have a BXB and Maoufication in future, but if Ishibumi give Tiamat to her for sub-species BXB and for a DXD's form I will not have any problem.
Old 2022-01-18, 12:45   Link #871
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Yeah it can be that Magnum BXB can be something like that, perhaps plus the possibility of modified the parts of Eevie's bodies with weapons and technology of the Agreas and Grigori for have a armor with many kind of weapons.
Or maybe could be used to repair Gogmagog

Quote:
Yeah but remember that Ingvild could already have her BXB, well it can be that her BXB can turn into a sub-species used the Tiamat's aura like the BXB that Asia has get thanks Fafnir.

Ingvild may have her Maoufication for fights some Eevie, perhaps it will be a DXD's form because Ophis with a blessing will help Ingvild to use together the power of her Longinus, Leviathan's blood and Tiamat.

Honestly I think that Ingvild doesn't need Tiamat because she can already have a BXB and Maoufication in future, but if Ishibumi give Tiamat to her for sub-species BXB and for a DXD's form I will not have any problem.
Or maybe Ingvild had enough with the Leviathan Snake like Dragon transformation

I saw this idea interesting(better than for someone like Asia) but it was too to give to Ingvild a Sexy Armor

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2022-01-18 at 13:37.
Old 2022-01-18, 13:47   Link #872
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Or maybe could be used to repair Gogmagog
Yeah it can be that Seekvaria and the Grigori will use their technology for repair Gogmagog then using the parts of some Eevie they could modified him for enhanced his durability and increase his offensive powers.

Seekvaria will turn Gogmagog into a Gundam, I'm almost sure of this

Quote:
Or maybe Ingvild had enough with the Leviathan Snake like Dragon transformation

It was more than another thing give to her a Sexy Armor
About the sexy armor it can be

Well about the BXB and the possibile Moaufication I have assumed this:

The BXB: Ingvild gets a armor made of water with draconic appearance, now she have a water manipulation beyond the Leviathan's bloodline because now she can control the sea itself, also her dragon control is increased, through her songs now she can give to Issei and alliance a boost of power over the one she give to them in the Shin DXD 1.

The possibile Maoufication: like the DXD L this form can be reached thanks a blessing of Ophis that allow to Ingvild to unleashed more of her potential of be both a Satan's descendant and a Longinus's user. This form can be more powerful than the DXD L because the Ingvild's Longinus is high tier. The dragon's water armor will separates by Ingvild's body and becoming a giant snake dragon( the Leviathan in short) and start to act such a avatar sacred gear(like Jin for Yobio). The Leviathan will act for both attacking the opponents and protecting Ingvild, Ingvild could use together water manipulation of Leviathan's clan and the Sea's manipulation of Nereid Kyre to add a great amount of water to the Leviathan increasing his size and so strenght and durability but without lost speed.
Also now Ingvild dragon's control his raised at the level that she speak telepathically with them and can even triggered them to awakening the Outrage's mode when them have to protecting her.
Old 2022-01-19, 04:04   Link #873
AzazelDxD

Quote:

About the sexy armor it can be

Well about the BXB and the possibile Moaufication I have assumed this:

The BXB: Ingvild gets a armor made of water with draconic appearance, now she have a water manipulation beyond the Leviathan's bloodline because now she can control the sea itself, also her dragon control is increased, through her songs now she can give to Issei and alliance a boost of power over the one she give to them in the Shin DXD 1.

The possibile Maoufication: like the DXD L this form can be reached thanks a blessing of Ophis that allow to Ingvild to unleashed more of her potential of be both a Satan's descendant and a Longinus's user. This form can be more powerful than the DXD L because the Ingvild's Longinus is high tier. The dragon's water armor will separates by Ingvild's body and becoming a giant snake dragon( the Leviathan in short) and start to act such a avatar sacred gear(like Jin for Yobio). The Leviathan will act for both attacking the opponents and protecting Ingvild, Ingvild could use together water manipulation of Leviathan's clan and the Sea's manipulation of Nereid Kyre to add a great amount of water to the Leviathan increasing his size and so strenght and durability but without lost speed.
Also now Ingvild dragon's control his raised at the level that she speak telepathically with them and can even triggered them to awakening the Outrage's mode when them have to protecting her.
I think that Erza had a big effect in me and Leviathans are like amazons for this I think that Ingvild deserves a Supersexy armor.

Sounds interesting that idea..

I was starting to think in that it would be good change the Leviathan Transformation for Ingvild obtaining one snake-like dragon armor that increases her powers.. Like one improved version of Leviathan transformation but without change your appearance. Only wear one armor that increases your powers.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2022-01-19 at 04:19.
Old 2022-01-19, 06:39   Link #874
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

It would be interesting discovers what Ingvild's BXB can realy be.

I think it can be possibile that Ishibumi will give her a sexy's armor, we should hope that Miyama Zero will do a illustration of her

I'm have assumed that Asia thanks Fafnir and Ophis could get a more powerful form of her BXB. Perhaps through a song sung together with Fafnir and Ophis Asia will get the ability of using Fafnir dragon's aura to attack and even open a gate where she can spill out at high speed some of the weapons that are part of the Fafnir's treasure, also in this form her magic power is increased so she could use some offensive forbidden spell that she can learn by Fafnir.
In this way Asia could finally defend herself.
Old 2022-01-22, 19:28   Link #875
bashkim1234

Has highschool dxd ended ? I mean it has been almost 2 years since shin volume 4 has been published. Are their any information when shin highschool volume 5 will be released
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-22, 20:00   Link #876
cyberdemon

The author is sick so hasn’t been able to write much
Old 2022-12-31, 20:18   Link #877
B214

Ishibumi tweeted out that he hasn't forgotten Ise & Akeno's story. I wonder if this means Akeno is going to get the focus next.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-02, 06:47   Link #878
zarmag

Quote:
Ishibumi tweeted out that he hasn't forgotten Ise & Akeno's story. I wonder if this means Akeno is going to get the focus next.
it might be another short story focus on Akeno's mother side of the family and how they will interact with Ise
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-12, 16:14   Link #879
Xuanwu

I think it's the short story where Issei and Akeno will go to visit Shuri's grave. He mentioned this on Twitter once, when a Japanese fan asked about it.
Old 2023-01-13, 07:05   Link #880
zarmag

Quote:
I think it's the short story where Issei and Akeno will go to visit Shuri's grave. He mentioned this on Twitter once, when a Japanese fan asked about it.
is their a list of upcoming short stories or any updates of Shin DXD vol 5?
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote