AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-09, 06:16   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 353 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .
This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.
As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

A fair warning: To those few fans who are intentionally distorting the pronounciation of any names of any characters, stop it now! You are being very insensitive toward the fans who may like a certain character. And not to mention the intentional distortion of the names get a few posters so agitated that they go on a rampage of nonsensical posting mixed with an intense session of flaming. Those of you who are baiting these posters by taking part in this particular exercise of innovative name calling of a certain character.. well, stop it. You know who you are. We are more than willing to hand out a few bans until we get through to you. Hope I have made myself clear enough.

To the general fans: Please use the report button if you see anyone is intentionally distorting any characters name to bait or agitate a group of fans, i.e. Sasuke as Sasgay or Naruto as Narutard and etc. Please do not reserve any kind of sympathy for these kinds of posters who are articulate enough, but don't mind stooping to those kinds of petty behaviour.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 06:21   Link #2
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

i really hope the spoiler for

Spoiler for this chp:

is true.....
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 06:47   Link #3
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
i really hope the spoiler for

Spoiler for this chp:

is true.....
I haven't seen any spoiler with this scenario. If you have it, post the summary.

I'm going to put all the spoilers submitted thus far for convenience. The spoiler tags are just to save space

Spoiler for spoiler#1:

Spoiler for spoiler#2:

Spoiler 1 is sparse and has little action, but this could be because it is a rough summary and not an overall translation of the dialogue. Still, it comes from a source known for posting false spoilers.

Spoiler 2 already contains a pretty big plot hole as Rahan pointed out because it mentions Tsunade studying corpses Zetsu is said to have
eaten. Pretty certain this one is fake.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 06:57   Link #4
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler 2
Jiraiya:From my sources, that was Kakuzu that you battled. And in ranking, he is below Itachi in power.
Wow. This is the first statement indicating some sort of ranking system or degrees of power levels in Akatsuki. Is this a nod towards the Espada ranking system in Bleach?

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 07:12   Link #5
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
whahaha Team Snake cracks me up XD
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 07:22   Link #6
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The two first spoilers are blatantly fake, the 3rd and last one seemed to be the true thing.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 07:25   Link #7
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Third one? Post it if you have seen it somewhere.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 07:27   Link #8
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

spoiler #3

By Sho from NF:

ジャンプあげたから記憶
I gave out the Jump issue, so this is what I remember from it

鬼鮫さん登場
Kisame-san makes an appearance

イタチと何か喋ってる
He is talking to Itachi about something

暁達の会議
There's a meeting of Akatsuki

て、言うか来週は暁会議ばっかりです
Basically the whole week's issue consists of just the Akatsuki meeting

水月に興味を示すデイダラ
Deidara shows an interest in Suigetsu

肝心の水月はまたへばっていた
There's also Suigetsu being tired again

終わり
Old 2007-05-09, 09:21   Link #9
xcad

whats the reason behind suigetsu's tireness?
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 09:52   Link #10
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcad View Post
whats the reason behind suigetsu's tireness?
I guessing because he's mostly water, he gets dehydrated very easily. That's why he carries the water bottle.
Old 2007-05-09, 10:19   Link #11
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

He also carries that huge sword which doesnt make it any easier for him.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 10:47   Link #12
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Then i guess our Godaime Kazekage can easily defeat him...especially when he fights in the desert
Old 2007-05-09, 11:02   Link #13
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Then i guess our Godaime Kazekage can easily defeat him...especially when he fights in the desert
I think he didnt show his potential yet.
Old 2007-05-09, 11:38   Link #14
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
There is a new spoiler and this seems the most realistic so i'll post it:
Spoiler for 353:
Definitely fake, for 1 too many flash back's Naruto has a back to back flash back that’s not Kishimoto's style. Secondly because of its in-depth detail even to the point of facial expression, the wording seems bad it doesn’t fit the characters and once again the way it flow's is just not Kishimoto's writing. (Also, plot hole anyone?)

Spoiler for Possible Spoiler For Naruto Manga 353:

Most likely, fake. Here's why I think all 3 of these are fake. The first spoiler I posted in the original 353 discussion, is from Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki from NF, the second spoiler Johnny posted in the original 353 discussion is from Kdol from NF, the third spoiler which Sabaku Kyu just posted is also from yep you guessed it, Sho NF.

>_> Notice something common about all these posters? This tells me that place is full of people who gets their kicks from releasing fake spoilers cause they have nothing better to do with their lives. None the less, I'll keep watching for one that’s confirmed by H. (However, the 3rd spoiler seems some what creditable then again for all we know all 3 posters could be the same person o_o)

Additional Spoiler:

By Sho from NF:

Suigetsu is one of the brothers of "Hoosugi"* of Kirigakure.

The title for next week is, "Approaching"

Only Karin's name doesn't come up

Orochimaru being defeated by Sasuke is talked about. They also address the matter of two of their Akatsuki members were killed.

Though I'm glad there's no scene of Konoha...it's a shame hahahaha

(I guess this is connected to the third spoiler)

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-05-09 at 11:52.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 11:48   Link #15
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Why the hell do these morons make fake spoilers anyway? I don't get the logic behind this nonsense... like "omg i'm going to screw with all these fans so I get some kicks out of it!" Stupid.
Old 2007-05-09, 12:16   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
>_> Notice something common about all these posters? This tells me that place is full of people who gets their kicks from releasing fake spoilers cause they have nothing better to do with their lives. None the less, I'll keep watching for one that’s confirmed by H. (However, the 3rd spoiler seems some what creditable then again for all we know all 3 posters could be the same person o_o)
It's tricky. When it comes to fake spoilers, Naruto has the worst problems. Bleach and One Piece get far fewer. But I don't think it's so much that the all the people on NF are trying fool anyone. I've seen spoilers from NF turn out to be true. It's just that a lot of people belong to NF and most are secondary sources just posting spoilers that they've found (most likely through 2ch). Some people seem to have much more reliable sources or direct access to Shounen Jump issues like Himajin, so they can be better trusted to provide accurate info.

Unfortunately, an early confirmation from Himajin is rare. Mostly, it's a hit-or-miss deal.
Old 2007-05-09, 12:39   Link #17
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Hmmm..... less action in both spoilers. I hope there's more and Team Snake is stupid, somewhat.
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 12:46   Link #18
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
It's tricky. When it comes to fake spoilers, Naruto has the worst problems. Bleach and One Piece get far fewer. But I don't think it's so much that the all the people on NF are trying fool anyone.
Actually, I am surprised by the low number of spoilers this week. There was no chapter last week, so I was waiting a rain of fakes, but we are already wedsneday and we have only 3 of them while we sometimes had up to 10 fakes lately. I am actually wondering if one of those fake-looking spoilers is true.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 13:09   Link #19
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Actually, I am surprised by the low number of spoilers this week. There was no chapter last week, so I was waiting a rain of fakes, but we are already wedsneday and we have only 3 of them while we sometimes had up to 10 fakes lately.
With the way the story going, most probably, the spoiler creators also got bored.

Let's see at the end of the previous chapter a storm was approaching where Itachi and Kisame were. Hopefully, the storm will result in a clean sweep of the snakes.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 14:27   Link #20
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Most likely, fake. Here's why I think all 3 of these are fake. The first spoiler I posted in the original 353 discussion, is from Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki from NF, the second spoiler Johnny posted in the original 353 discussion is from Kdol from NF, the third spoiler which Sabaku Kyu just posted is also from yep you guessed it, Sho NF.

KGS doesn't create the spoilers. He just copies them from 2ch and a few other places. He knows most of them are fanfic. But fake spoilers can be entertaining. Hexa usually gets the correct spoiler. I doubt Sho is someone esle. He doesn't post that many spoilers anyway.

The first spoiler was just a NaruHinatard fanfic. The third one is likely real.

Going on that, I don't mind a total Akatsuki chapter. Dei is interesting in Sui? I guess we will have a new Yaoi pairing. Maybe more on the Blue Hair and AL.

It also sounds like they talk about Kakuzu and Hidan which puts a nice bow on the Team 10/Kakuzu Hidan arc. They seem to think Hidan was killed though, so maybe we get an explanation about his immortality or apparent lack thereof from the AL. I keep remembering Kakuzu say no one is immortal. So hopefully this will be cleared up and the deer don't have to watch that hole anymore.