AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-13, 12:32   Link #1
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Chapter 235 Discussion [Manga]

We see Shikamaru on the cover. The first page shows Naruto on Kakashi's back heading to home. But then out of nowhere apear some ninja, everybody thinks it is teh Akatsuki!! But fear not my fellow Naruto manga readers, its the Konoha medical nins!! Next pages show them talking to Kakashi. I think about the other gennins. Then we see Chouji lying all covered by shinobi papers(like those going boom papers) together with normal medical things around him. We see Tsunade reading a damn big book, trying to help Chouji I think. Then we see Kiba!! with his sister making ointments for him sweet Akamaru is fine too. Then we See Neji lying on an Alchemist arrow thingy. I meand what the fuck?! Its even more complicated than the ones in FMA. Anyways its like that arrays where the sand Shinobi summoned those snakes(remember?) Well there is some medical nin around the array. Lead by Shizune then they summon(?) something and the hole in Neji's upper right chest begins to heal just like Naruto's. Btw Neji lies really kawaaaaiii adn damn he got some hair:| Shikamaru only broke a finger. He talks with Temari in a hallway all alone It seems they are waiting for the result about Chouji's operation. Shikamaru then stands up and passes his dad they talk something and then after that Tsunade enters the hallway smiling. Seems like Chouji made it. So did all of them. Shika cries kawaaiii!!
Old 2004-10-13, 12:33   Link #2
ChronoReverse

So they all survived... oh well, it's shonen manga anyways.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 12:37   Link #3
rorosama

This sounds like one of the more interesting chapters in a while. Finally some closure. On to the next arc!
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 12:42   Link #4
Will
Toebeard the Pirate

Send a message via AIM to Will Send a message via MSN to Will
Thumbs up

This looks like a bloody excellent chapter. I'm especially interested in the Shikamaru / Temari interaction. Quite a thing to see the leaf's medical team going all out, especially the sealing of Neji's wound; makes you wonder why anyone ever dies in Konoha

Anticipating the translation keenly.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 12:50   Link #5
Icer

Been waiting a long time to find out what happened to Neji & Chouji, so I'm happy we've finally gotten this chapter.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 12:53   Link #6
DeluxSkillz

temari and shikamaru''s conversatio n goes a little like
temari: you scared?
shikamru walks away
shikamaru''s dad: why are you walking away from a woman
shikamaru: to troublesome i''m not in the mood
shikamaru''s dad: coward

tsunade: misson failed but everyone is ok
shikamaru crying: i''ll do a better job next time
DeluxSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 12:58   Link #7
Merco
I like pie

By the looks of it, the regular medical nins were having trouble sealing the gaping wound (gotta love the pun, yuk yuk)... then shizune stepped in and added her thing.

At the end I was thinking, wtf? did somebody who was recovering die? Since you can read it, I can't imagine you being wrong about what he said, but it seems weird that he's actually caring about one of his missions.
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:00   Link #8
Rurik
Golden

Yep..after months of speculation if those guys were dead or Alive...
very happy to see this outcome....

BTW, i always knew thet they were alive...not like some Blood Thirsty people who wanted them to be dead...

like ChronoReverse posted..."Its a Shonen Manga"
Old 2004-10-13, 13:07   Link #9
strategos

Like many said, Chouji and neji lived. Yea that right. Well probably next chapter is going to be Naruto in the Hospital. But I have a feeling he i going to be in some kind of "comma". Because he used too much chakra from the nine tails his body will probably go in a state of temporary shut down becuase of the stress from the chakra. Maybe we will se everyone worrying about naruto. And then we will see Naruto and Ninetails having a conversation. About how did he did all the things he did in Nine tails mode. Then probably were going to see a conversation between Jiraya, Tsunade and Kakashi. Something about naruto. Then Probably after this The village gets attacked by one of the Itachi parthners. Then they kidnap Naruto:O and well and u can imagine the rest
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:08   Link #10
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I too predicted that they survived do to medical ninja support (those are some good doctors). Finally we see the aftermath of the battle, although the ending leaves me salivating for the next arc. Until next week.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:13   Link #11
Crazy Monkey
AnimeFreak

can't wait for the translation but from looks of it, excellent chapter. i can't wait to see more of Gaara and Kankurou's interaction with Konoha's nins. especially Gaara/Lee and possibly Gaara coming to visit Naruto as he lies in recovery. how will Naruto explain to Sakura? imagine all the Jounin sensei on seeing their teammbers returning in serious injuries. the next few chapters should be awesome and can't wait for next arc.
Crazy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:18   Link #12
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merco
By the looks of it, the regular medical nins were having trouble sealing the gaping wound (gotta love the pun, yuk yuk)... then shizune stepped in and added her thing.

At the end I was thinking, wtf? did somebody who was recovering die? Since you can read it, I can't imagine you being wrong about what he said, but it seems weird that he's actually caring about one of his missions.
I think he did not cry about the mission, Chouji is his best friend, and his decision nearly led to his death. So he was realy disappointed about his first team-leading performance. He is kind of blaming himself for what happened, I hope Temari will say to him he is not responsible, and will be "soft" with him, as his father pointed out when they talked about women last time

This chapter is Tsunade's dream, nobody died from the wounds after the battle itself.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:22   Link #13
DeluxSkillz

the preview title is:

Sakura Attends to NArutos Return~!!!
A broken Promise~!!!.
DeluxSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:23   Link #14
rainz
original vampire

It's amusing how Shizune looks like she's doing human alchemy on Neji. They should go a bit easier on Shikamaru. His team was horribly weak compared to the sound-nins, it's already a miracle (shonen manga mircale) they got that far.
rainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:28   Link #15
zarkand

I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto is the hospital for more than 3 days this time, for a chance to see the other characters reactions to everything that has gone by.

On a side note I think it would be funny for Naruto trying to explain why he has two fist sized holes, front and back on his jacket, yet no wound on his body to the other genins. It not like he can just say Sasuke chidoried him and he heal himself. Although that conversation may not even happen. I wonder how he would explain his battle with Sasuke without letting his secret out?

Last edited by zarkand; 2004-10-13 at 13:41.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:31   Link #16
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Looks like they have cut some of Neji's hair off, and using it to rebuild his wound. Wow!
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:33   Link #17
Merco
I like pie

The adults who know will probably change his jacket before the other kiddies can see him
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 13:38   Link #18
Captain_Dope

Oh man I was hoping for Chouji to die...

If there will be any romance at all in the future, I will never forgive Kishimoto if he pairs Shikamaru with Temari and Ino with Chouji! Thats why I wanted Chouji to die so I dont have to worry about that.

But seeing Shikamaru cry was really unique.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 14:03   Link #19
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Well, overall it was a good chapter, and im not to disappointed with the turnout. Im really glad Neji made it, and its good to see Chouji back. Hopefully they will learn new jutsu and not rely on pills for power. Team Shi|Ino|Cho will fight again!
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 14:18   Link #20
kazumaofshellbullet

God I can't wait to go home and see the chapter
kazumaofshellbullet is offline   Reply With Quote