Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-14, 16:27   Link #121
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
They'll be killed, humans tend to wish to annihilate something they can't control (more powerful than them). And as vicious as them is, they'll annihilate even their own kind.

I foresee, long chapter ahead, the whole E class will realize, that even with Koro-sensei dead, their 'E' status wont change.

In recent chapter their 'E' as in 'End', just for the academic, but after Koro sensei die, it will change to 'End' of their life as well.

If Koro sense live, the whole class will still under protection of super power creature, and no one can harm them
hence koro-sensei not allow that to happens. he probably planing to turn class E to high class assassination classroom with top class (assassin) teacher and facility so that this "useless" student can have new life as assassin

this probably wish from previous teacher

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 18:42   Link #122
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Actually, this teacher talk reminds me.... didn't some people make some references to GTO a little while back? Now I'm wondering if this series will also have the requisite "tough guy" teacher (be he a street punk/yakuza/banchou/etc.).....?
I can totally see the author making a 2-3 page extra sometime in the future by adding a scene where korosensei looks and dresses like Onizuka (a big + would be if he also took the crouching stance Onizuka always does when he smokes) while the final frame would be the class going Muri Muri- while waving their hands (a motion of denial)

The plot for this mini chapter would be something like this:

Random Student A: Don't you think our teacher resembles GDO a lot? (Obvious GTO reference, althought since it wasn't part of WSJ the names usually get scrambled/spoofed)
Random Student B: Well thinking about it. (Insert a few random panels of well known GTO scenes, crouching Onizuka, perverted Onizuka looking at girls panties while sitting below a staircase/an elevator, having a super enhanced tentacle after 100 arm wrestles)
Nagisa Tsukkomis: Muri Mur ja nai deyo~
something along this line.

or perhaps add a few panels of things that actually do resemble Onizuka, only to use different scenes / 1 scene which Nagisa uses to dismiss the discussion of the other 2.

I should totally submit this to the author of AC
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 20:18   Link #123
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I believe none of the students have realised that the stigma and disdain that they have been facing will not disappear, even with the successful assassination of Koro-sensei, but only simply because there's that huge reward behind it and the fact that they've been fully focused on trying to kill him to stop the world from facing doom (as well as protecting their loved ones).

Surely this issue would have to be brought up closer to the one-year limit Koro-sensei gave the class.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 21:38   Link #124
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
I believe none of the students have realised that the stigma and disdain that they have been facing will not disappear, even with the successful assassination of Koro-sensei, but only simply because there's that huge reward behind it and the fact that they've been fully focused on trying to kill him to stop the world from facing doom (as well as protecting their loved ones).

Surely this issue would have to be brought up closer to the one-year limit Koro-sensei gave the class.
Eh... at this point, I don't think class E is focused on the reward at all. I think they're all more focused on meeting Koro-sensei's expectations.

He's one of the first people to value them as human beings. After the class goes through him, I think they'll be strong and confident enough to face whatever the rest of the school throws at them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 00:19   Link #125
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

I was wondering what Nagisa's money line was. This guy can go places.

How many chapters until he does more than talking?
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 01:39   Link #126
Aesthetic Shampoo

There is something wrong with that school.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 02:11   Link #127
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
There is something wrong with that school.
Though I'm somewhat agree that having things like Class E will force everyone in that school to keep doing better, it's still disgusting method to use.

Quote:
He's one of the first people to value them as human beings. After the class goes through him, I think they'll be strong and confident enough to face whatever the rest of the school throws at them.
I think they still need to get more confidence though It seems that being in class E really weigh heavily on their minds...if they could get pass that, I have no doubt that all of them will have the potential to be successful in the future.

..that is of course, if the earth still survives at that point.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 05:27   Link #128
ShiroiRyu

Oh man that was fucking awesome !
Good teachers for our Class-E !
Old 2012-09-17, 06:08   Link #129
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

i actually wondering if nagisa actually killsome one before

Old 2012-09-17, 06:21   Link #130
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
i actually wondering if nagisa actually killsome one before
Well, they're trying to kill Koro-sensei whenever they think they've got a chance, so not surprising if they do develop killing intent.
Old 2012-09-17, 07:17   Link #131
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Well, they're trying to kill Koro-sensei whenever they think they've got a chance, so not surprising if they do develop killing intent.
that and constant discrimination make it even stronger especially to other student

Old 2012-09-17, 09:28   Link #132
marvelB

You know, now I'm actually sort of starting to wonder if this will kind of turn into a kind of Danganronpa-style setting (wacky students with certain super-talents being coerced into killing each other), but rather than killing their class E peers, they end up killing the other "normal" students. Then it'll be up to Naegi Nagisa along with his trusty assistants Karma (and that other girl whose name I forgot) to gather the clues and expose the culprit in a heated courtroom debate (with the shadowy board chairman dude as the evil mastermind manipulating events from behind the scenes).....

Admittedly, it may be a bit far-fetched, but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility considering that the previous work of this series' author ALSO involved a supernatural detective.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 17:07   Link #133
Seitsuki
Onee!

Am I the only one who felt kinda incredulous at the last statement? "Higher priority than the assassination"? So what he's saying is, 'having class E broken for a few months before the world is destroyed is more important than I don't know, preserving the Earth?'

Just a tad ironic I think.
Old 2012-09-17, 22:19   Link #134
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Well, I didn't expect this manga to get so good, but there you go.

Chapter 11 is the first time I've felt the neuro vibe, and that is very good news.

Sure, the whole evil principal issue may feel a bit exaggerated, but this is clearly aimed at a younger audience than Neuro (if not, this guy has serious issues), so it's passable, and besides, using the misfits as examples to what not to do is a more common motivational method than you could expect, it's just that this time, we've seen enough of the misfits to know they're not hopeless losers.

And yes, Nagisa was awesome this chapter. We need more focus on the human characters already.

P.S: Salvation of the earth is too big of an issue, personal matters will naturally come first, especially for someone twisted and selfcentered enough to use people like that.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 08:14   Link #135
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Oh MAN

Finally the "Asano" shows up, and I was way off in my prediction.
It's the chairman of the school!!!
Old 2012-09-21, 11:47   Link #136
marvelB

^Oh, so we'll finally be introduced to the big, bad, school chairman in the latest chapter? That's cool to know.

Anyways, to follow up on my previous post, the more I think about it, the more I feel that the Danganronpa comparison is a legit one (well, putting aside the whole Battle Royale ripoff thing, anyway). It's just that the situations regarding the main group of students are reversed: Here, the Class E students are being used as an example of a hopeless group of misfits so the rest of the regular students can strive to be better than them, while in DR the Hope's Peak students are being used as an example of otherwise gifted kids who eventually fall into ruin (or more accurately, despair ). Well, maybe my comparison is sort of a stretch, but I still think it's an interesting one nonetheless......

Anyway, can't wait to see how many more ways Monobear the board chairman will attempt to disgrace class E even further....
Old 2012-09-21, 12:04   Link #137
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

He's way more than just a chairman...

Spoiler:

His name "Asano" pretty much guarantees his eventual death though lol.
Historically, his execution is what prompted his samurai to assassinate Kira.
Old 2012-09-21, 12:14   Link #138
marvelB

^

Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-21, 12:15   Link #139
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^

Spoiler:
pretty sure he have vital weakness like kryptonite for superman

actually i wonder what material bullet and knives made off?

Old 2012-09-27, 04:35   Link #140
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
pretty sure he have vital weakness like kryptonite for superman

actually i wonder what material bullet and knives made off?
special rubber, harmless to human, deadly for Koro-sensei

This chairman is clearly underestimating Koro-sensei brain, I hope he get the smack on his face
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school