AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Nu 5 4.31%
Gamma 12 10.34%
Alpha 46 39.66%
Delta 30 25.86%
Beta 23 19.83%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2023-02-09, 07:05   Link #481
LG-MAX 2.o

Oriana vs World is going to be an epic war.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-09, 10:01   Link #482
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
Latest spoilers if anyone is interested
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Im reminded why I hate Iris Midgar more and more
Well, she is the type who denies reality which doesn't matches her understanding.
So, it's obvious that she would be more willing to believe that
Spoiler:

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-09, 15:13   Link #483
LG-MAX 2.o

I would find more interesting the king to be a masked vigilante.

The volume ends

Spoiler for end:
Old 2023-02-09, 18:31   Link #484
Gerard07

Hello everyone!, I join the forum, I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning!.
I have a question for those who have read the last volume of the novel;
Spoiler:
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-09, 18:47   Link #485
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Hello everyone!, I join the forum, I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning!.
I have a question for those who have read the last volume of the novel;
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-10, 08:43   Link #486
LG-MAX 2.o

And Claire is being possessed by Aurora, so she is key to awakening Diabolos.
It is important to note that Alpha and Zeta have not yet fought, but there are indications of a possible civil war within the SG.
Zeta wants Cid to be immortal and rule the world, but Alpha thinks the world doesn't deserve eternal life (we don't know if this applies to CId). Alpha wants to expose the Cult's existence to the world through Oriana and so the world will banish the Cult.

Basically, Zeta leads a faction of fanatics within the SG.
And personally, I believe Eta and Epsilon will join Zeta.
Old 2023-02-10, 18:21   Link #487
Gerard07

And did he really tell Alexia that Cid/Shadow wants to be immortal or was it just a joke?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-10, 20:36   Link #488
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Accuses Jimina of cheating by using an artifact.

Uses an artifact, the hero's sword to fight Shadow
Old 2023-02-10, 21:35   Link #489
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
And did he really tell Alexia that Cid/Shadow wants to be immortal or was it just a joke?.
In volume 4 he thinks to himself that he wants to live forever and in his conversation with Zeta he says that he wants to live forever.

Quote:
Uses an artifact, the hero's sword to fight Shadow
As it releases fire, I wonder if it has any dragon parts in it.
Old 2023-02-11, 04:08   Link #490
Ratedhook522

It’s been looking more and more like the king of Midgar has some connection to the cult based off how each cult member has a high position in Midgars government or underworld. Personally it also looks like Iris and Alexia may face off against each other one day. Alexia knows the truth of the existence or the cult and shadow garden while Iris has been fooled into thinking the cult doesn't exist. Not to mention her crimson knight order has been taken over by the cult without her knowing so they can use Iris prestige to their advantage.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-15, 07:13   Link #491
DragonXX

Quote:
Cid in his mob form would act like he would want to be immortal but as his true self it a 50/50 chance that he would want to be immortal but I don't think he would ever do that over his sister life if he knew she was truly in danger. He is enough of a Chuunibyou that he could not even notice his sister is in insane danger right now because of Zeta who have just forcedly bond Diabolos arm with her. If he knew that Zeta did this and that it real he would want her dead.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-15, 11:45   Link #492
XFire
150% done

Cid's sister is about the only thing he'll break character for, so if it comes down to it he'll choose to save her over what "Shadow" would do. Though now that Auroa is in the mix his priorities might get even more skewed
Old 2023-02-15, 12:00   Link #493
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Cid's sister is about the only thing he'll break character for, so if it comes down to it he'll choose to save her over what "Shadow" would do. Though now that Auroa is in the mix his priorities might get even more skewed
I don't remember if he ever break character for her tho, when he is Cid, he alway act submissive to her like all incompetent and mob younger brother would, but aside from that he just treat her at a little more prominent part of his Shadow scenario tho
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2023-02-15, 13:50   Link #494
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
I don't remember if he ever break character for her tho, when he is Cid, he alway act submissive to her like all incompetent and mob younger brother would, but aside from that he just treat her at a little more prominent part of his Shadow scenario tho
He goes out of his way to actually intervene whenever her life is in danger, which is more than he does for.....literally anyone else. It was also the only reason he bothered fighting the vampire queen lady after finding the treasure since he originally wanted to just run off with it.
Old 2023-02-15, 16:24   Link #495
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Cid in his mob form would act like he would want to be immortal but as his true self it a 50/50 chance that he would want to be immortal but I don't think he would ever do that over his sister life if he knew she was truly in danger. He is enough of a Chuunibyou that he could not even notice his sister is in insane danger right now because of Zeta who have just forcedly bond Diabolos arm with her. If he knew that Zeta did this and that it real he would want her dead.
Cid thinks to himself in volume 4 during a conversation with Akane that he wants to never die, not to mention he thinks to himself in volume 5 that he wants to live forever.

But I agree with the part about Claire.

Quote:
He goes out of his way to actually intervene whenever her life is in danger, which is more than he does for.....literally anyone else. It was also the only reason he bothered fighting the vampire queen lady after finding the treasure since he originally wanted to just run off with it.
He already planned to fight Elizabeth from the beginning, he only planned to leave because he thought she was already dead.

Quote:
The only time he really broke down and got really angry about something (in a serious moment) was in the last few days of the webnovel's life.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2023-02-15 at 16:51.
Old 2023-02-15, 18:45   Link #496
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
The only time he really broke down and got really angry about something (in a serious moment) was in the last few days of the webnovel's life.
Or when ke know about Rose's marriage, which, according to him, will jeopardize his chance to act out his Shadow scenario in Ocarina
Old 2023-02-15, 20:54   Link #497
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Or when ke know about Rose's marriage, which, according to him, will jeopardize his chance to act out his Shadow scenario in Ocarina
Well, that was something comical.

Anyway, after Sherry's reappearance and Iris going crazy, I now want to see the two of them together.
Old 2023-02-15, 22:07   Link #498
DragonXX

Quote:
I don't know about that because he was relieve in volume 4 that his past life parent and dog were living in America when Japan have went to crap. So his family even just his past life family is important too him.
Old 2023-02-15, 22:32   Link #499
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Well, that was something comical.

Anyway, after Sherry's reappearance and Iris going crazy, I now want to see the two of them together.
I honestly don't like Sherry because of being a blind fool about things she shouldn't be toward. At one point I did respect Iris for wanting to protect her people from both Shadow Garden and the Cult of Diablos even if Shadow Garden was clearly protecting her people because they are still a threat at the end of the day being an unknown party. Iris understanding she can't trust people easily because of how deep the Cult of Diablos was in her government and she even got some evidence of them being a thing. Alexia kidnapping and being a witness of the Cult of Diablos so her going full stupid and 100% trusting the new vice leader of her group(knowing very well that the Cult of Diablo would be deep inside her government) saying you have not see them in person meaning they are not real even with her sister being a witness of them. Just destroy her character and made her someone who could never lead her people and a complete idiot to the point like Sherry I wouldn't mind them being kill off.

I fear for the next few volumes if this series is not coming too an end here soon because I hate mind control and possession arc for a character to last more then a volume because that clearly going to happen to Claire or if they kill Claire off would made me hate this series unless the series is ending in 3-4 volumes. I was OK with Claire having to live with Aurora in her head and being a power-up for her was OK and even fun because of Cid thinking it just her having Chuunibyou
Old 2023-02-16, 06:15   Link #500
Ratedhook522

Tbh I like how things are unfolding for our background characters, given how Sherry has become a full blown psychopath in her quest for revenge against shadow and Iris has fallen down a dark path due to seeking more power against shadow to where that possibly leads to her losing her way. Not too worried about Claire since I believe Cid/shadow will easily solve that nor am I worried about an internal conflict happening in shadow garden. If anything we might just see Zeta finally get her revenge against Pidos who massacred her tribe.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark organization, dense mc, harem, power in the shadows