AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-07, 10:08   Link #4781
tsunade666

I think his unconscious their when Silvia and Aureleous found him lying wasted on the snow.
Old 2010-10-07, 10:11   Link #4782
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
From what Volume 7 says, what happens now is that Necessarius ended up leading the Anglicans, yes. Basically, Laura is the one controlling the religion in Britain, so it doesn't matter whether magic is eradicated, with Laura as head of Necessarius, they still have the political power (and it probably increased after the events in 17 and 18).
There is still the Royal House and the Knights. I think those two combined, even without Curtana Original blance out Necessarius nicely.
Old 2010-10-07, 10:15   Link #4783
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
There is still the Royal House and the Knights. I think those two combined, even without Curtana Original blance out Necessarius nicely.
But after the civil war, who's gonna trust the Knights anymore? They would lose a crap load of political pull. Plus it was mentioned that Church would 'whisper sweet words' to the Royals, who in turn controls the Knights, which in turn controls the Church. Take the Knights out of the equations...
Old 2010-10-07, 10:16   Link #4784
Plant42

Spoiler for Index page for vol.22:

Love the name of chapter 9 "Broken_Right_Hand.(The time when the world's large distortion was corrected)"
Old 2010-10-07, 10:17   Link #4785
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

It's a gradual change though if they want a change in power, since there would be a power vacuum if Necessarius is gone just like that. And the Church can just label Aleister a heretic if he's to appear again. Remember, the world has assumed that Aleister was dead for more than 50 years already. No doubt there will be many people clamouring to him for support, but many more see him as a freak and has to be killed. It's a case of pick your poison here, either choose Necessarius or Academy City. Aleister basically showed the world what Academy City alone can do in the war, and right now, it's becoming like Schneizel vs Lelouch. This time, I'm expecting Laura vs Aleister. In order for Aleister to destroy magic, he has to destroy Necessarius, the last of the big 3 in the magic side.
Old 2010-10-07, 10:18   Link #4786
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But after the civil war, who's gonna trust the Knights anymore? They would lose a crap load of political pull. Plus it was mentioned that Church would 'whisper sweet words' to the Royals, who in turn controls the Knights, which in turn controls the Church. Take the Knights out of the equations...
Not the Knights as an independent entity but as the Royals loyal lapdogs
Old 2010-10-07, 10:20   Link #4787
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockeManuel View Post
Wait, Kazakiri got pwned by Fiamma. That was a huge mistranslation.
Umm....where was this?

Also....is it safe to say that Gabriel should now be at the top after it just crushed Touma's IB and dimension dumped him to god knows where?
Old 2010-10-07, 10:29   Link #4788
tsunade666

is Gabriel the one who descend again? I thought it's another archangel.

Kazakiri didn't pwned Fiamma. It's another way around, Fiamma is the one who pwned Kazakiri.
Old 2010-10-07, 10:32   Link #4789
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
is Gabriel the one who descend again? I thought it's another archangel.

Kazakiri didn't pwned Fiamma. It's another way around, Fiamma is the one who pwned Kazakiri.
EDIT: Nevermind.....misread the kana....it says couple...

Not Gabriel.....so who's the Archangel now?
Old 2010-10-07, 10:34   Link #4790
Plant42

Quote:
The pic list...last one says strongest Gabriel.....so is it Gabriel?
It says Fiamma and the strongest couple(Aurrelus&Sylvia)
Old 2010-10-07, 10:50   Link #4791
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
He still got beaten to within an inch of his life......or maybe he just wanted to fake his death.....sneaky emotionless tube bastard.
I bet that the previous user of the "Imagine Breaker "was the one who beat the crap out of Aleister back then on England. That is what makes me think Aleister knows more about "the right hand" than we though at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I think even Neccesarius got weak after Index pwned every member who crossed her way destroying their H.Q. in the process when she was chasing Stiyl.

Mmm... I wonder if that was part of Stiyl's plan after Touma said to him :
"I need someone to take care of Index, someone capable of betraying others for her sake." <--- Not the exact words.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockeManuel View Post
...and regarding Itsuwa in that scan... what's with those extra-long legs?!
Hehehehe! Hey, don't dissapoint me, I thought somebody else noticed that Itsuwa's clothes are those she used on Vol.14 .

Take a look at Touma's face and Kanzaki's body in the game website. It seems the designs are trying to resemble the anime but still they're not enough close .

Besides the legs, it seems Itsuwa is also lacking boobs in that design.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-10-07 at 11:22.
Old 2010-10-07, 11:20   Link #4792
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

And to those who have read the volume.....why did Hyouka teach Accelerator the angel hymn?

And how strong is Accelerator now?
Old 2010-10-07, 11:28   Link #4793
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic eagle View Post
and to those who have read the volume.....why did hyouka teach accelerator the angel hymn?

And how strong is accelerator now?
g-g-god like
Old 2010-10-07, 11:35   Link #4794
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
g-g-god like
As in what can he do now that he can take on Academy?
Old 2010-10-07, 12:15   Link #4795
Plant42

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/takemitusinzou...0b7b3ee37d862c

The rest of the illustrations for vol.22 is there(Fiamma gets 3 pages color pin-up with such an epic pic)

What's really surprise is this part of spoil.

Quote:
てか麦野が浜面の仲間になったお
Looks like Mugino now joins with Shiage party, now that guy got 2 girls should this considerably lucky or unlucky.
Old 2010-10-07, 12:21   Link #4796
paptimus
dark nexon

so touma got his A** kicked after kicking fianma's a** . Is that fairness coming into play? what happened to him exactly?
Old 2010-10-07, 12:23   Link #4797
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post

The rest of the illustrations for vol.22 is there(Fiamma gets 3 pages color pin-up with such an epic pic)

What's really surprise is this part of spoil.

Looks like Mugino now joins with Shiage party, now that guy got 2 girls should this considerably lucky or unlucky.
ah...but it just says she joins them...not whether she's still trying to show her love or not...
Old 2010-10-07, 12:52   Link #4798
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post

The illustrations with Epic Fiamma are epic.
The other one with Touma facing against his fate is epic too.

Quote:
Mmm... I noticed that Mugino seems to have her left arm in tact just like she had before her first defeat... How does she got the arm back?

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-10-07 at 13:59.
Old 2010-10-07, 13:26   Link #4799
pampz21
ShipCore

Looks like theres the pic where Touma disappear!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-10-07, 13:27   Link #4800
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Mmm... I noticed that Mugino seems to have her left arm in tact just like she had before her first defeat... How does she got the arm back?
isnt it because of dark legacy? it was said it can reconstruct entire body, no one said its instant, maybe it just took some time to regenerate her arm.

Btw accelerator declared war on academic city, was there mentioned how he plan on doing so? If i remember correctly, he failed last time to destroy Aleisters building and i dont supose he can do teleport now. And i hope he does understand that fighting in AC full of students = a lot of inocent deaths (his loli will not forgive him this time).

And there was mentioned that Misaka is in Russia, but was there mentioned something about Kuroko, Saten, Uiharu? Yeah Saten and Uiharu doesnt have any major plot effect on Index series (and obviously the autor does not like weak characters), so if they werent mentioned its ok, but how about Kuroko? She has really strong relationship to Misaka and i dont think she will just allow Misaka to leave AC like this to Russia, without even trying to follow her.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen