AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-02-29, 10:10   Link #23841
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
The articles I found on crunchyroll and ANN detailing the costs were a few years old, too, so I imagine the going rate would be higher now due to inflation. Well, if the author makes around 10% in royalties, then he might be able to barely cover it if he used all of his profits from sales so far. Honestly, if he went that far for his series, then I would have no choice but to fly to Japan and attend one of his signing events just so I could shake the man’s hand.
Yeah, definitely worth a try to shake this man's hand and feel the power of "dragonballs" Hmm, trip to Japan from Germany in both directions for about 600 bucks + hotel + food, well, that's would still be worth those 1k bucks, if this scenario really happens. We will see then, we will see.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-29, 10:26   Link #23842
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Hoo, interesting info & tidbits there. Always loved browsing through artbooks like those, enjoyed seeing all the plans, designs & rough sketches.

Regarding the newest chapter...yup, that's a Boss fight alright.

That random Valentine thingy from a bit back in its twitter was amusing...my result was Shizuku.
Old 2020-02-29, 16:26   Link #23843
borisdrakoni

It's always exciting watching Hajime have to seriously struggle in a boss fight. I get the feeling that after the events in this world he'll end up stealing the liquid metal tech to build himself an Iron Man suit in case he ever finds himself in a place where magic is suppressed again.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-29, 20:27   Link #23844
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Yeah I honestly forgot that some of the fight in the original WN (before After series) was full of struggling boss fight here and there. It's a pretty nice change especially that it's actually the main characters who are struggling instead of the usual side characters hard fight in After Stories.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-01, 18:15   Link #23845
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
I would agree it's exciting to see in case Hajime were to meet an equally formidable opponent, not someone supposedly weaker than an Apostle. Having the characters struggling against "weaklings" because of nerf is honestly annoying.

The author should just write an arc about Hajime going to a world on hell mode, full of gods, devils and whatnot.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-07, 08:01   Link #23846
RDNexus

I guess JNC hasn't picked up the latest main story volume, right?
Since it had extra stories JNC's premium volumes already had...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-07, 09:27   Link #23847
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
I guess JNC hasn't picked up the latest main story volume, right?
Since it had extra stories JNC's premium volumes already had...
J novel has already translated the ten volumes and the short stories collection, I think they publish the ebook in just a few days more, right now they're translating zero volume 4.
Old 2020-03-07, 09:51   Link #23848
RDNexus

When I said "latest main story volume", I was talking about the side-stories compilation book released instead on Vol11

And let Zero v04 come! I really wanna know about our dear crazy elf with cockroach friends and extreme sadist streak
Old 2020-03-07, 09:58   Link #23849
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
When I said "latest main story volume", I was talking about the side-stories compilation book released instead on Vol11

And let Zero v04 come! I really wanna know about our dear crazy elf with cockroach friends and extreme sadist streak
She is actually an extreme masochist
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-07, 11:03   Link #23850
RDNexus

Oh... Right... Got that one flipped...
Old 2020-03-13, 17:44   Link #23851
borisdrakoni

There hasn’t been an official announcement from what I can see, but the series page on Overlap is listing new volumes for the three mangas with a 4/25 release date now.
Old 2020-03-17, 05:00   Link #23852
RDNexus

And, sure thing, Short Stories volume released by JNC
@borisdrakoni, can I ask you which stories are new in that book?
Old 2020-03-17, 05:45   Link #23853
borisdrakoni

Quote:
And, sure thing, Short Stories volume released by JNC
@borisdrakoni, can I ask you which stories are new in that book?
The ones I don't recall seeing in the other JNC premium volume releases are: "The Evolution of the Bunny Girl", "The Handsome Rabbit and the Iron Boy", "A Delicious 'Something'", "The Most Beautiful Perverted Dragon", "Drink, but Don't Get Drunk Part 1", "Drink, but Don't Get Drunk Part 2", and "Unforgettable Warmth". Chapter 4, "The Miraculous Meeting and the Phantasmagorical Adventure", is also completely new. Of course, the bonus short stories at the end of the premium copy are all new too.
Old 2020-03-18, 09:13   Link #23854
dimlik

Quote:
The ones I don't recall seeing in the other JNC premium volume releases are: "The Evolution of the Bunny Girl", "The Handsome Rabbit and the Iron Boy", "A Delicious 'Something'", "The Most Beautiful Perverted Dragon", "Drink, but Don't Get Drunk Part 1", "Drink, but Don't Get Drunk Part 2", and "Unforgettable Warmth". Chapter 4, "The Miraculous Meeting and the Phantasmagorical Adventure", is also completely new. Of course, the bonus short stories at the end of the premium copy are all new too.
Right, the ones at the end of premium volume are hilarious as well Though I am slowlly losing myself in this diversity of stories of all kinds Is there actually any news about this bonus novel of about 200 pages that comes after when the last Bluray CD of anime is out and which you have told us before, boris? Or is it as well only for Japanese citizens to discover and was probably shown on one of the Arifureta meetings..? Would make sense.
Old 2020-03-18, 09:48   Link #23855
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Right, the ones at the end of premium volume are hilarious as well Though I am slowlly losing myself in this diversity of stories of all kinds Is there actually any news about this bonus novel of about 200 pages that comes after when the last Bluray CD of anime is out and which you have told us before, boris? Or is it as well only for Japanese citizens to discover and was probably shown on one of the Arifureta meetings..? Would make sense.
There's not been any further word on the Eternal Artifact story. The only way to get it is to mail in cutouts included with the first 2 BD boxes attached to the post card included with the third BD box by 4/30, but it will only be sent out to people in Japan. If people outside of Japan want to snag a copy they'll need to keep an eye on online auctions after May or hope that they do a mass release later.

***Edit***
Looks like the Prologue is going to be distributed to different streaming sites tomorrow. I'm glad more people will get a chance to watch it that didn't get to see the live event.
https://arifureta.com/news/news-2040/

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2020-03-19 at 06:34.
Old 2020-03-21, 06:07   Link #23856
dimlik

Quote:
There's not been any further word on the Eternal Artifact story. The only way to get it is to mail in cutouts included with the first 2 BD boxes attached to the post card included with the third BD box by 4/30, but it will only be sent out to people in Japan. If people outside of Japan want to snag a copy they'll need to keep an eye on online auctions after May or hope that they do a mass release later.

***Edit***
Looks like the Prologue is going to be distributed to different streaming sites tomorrow. I'm glad more people will get a chance to watch it that didn't get to see the live event.
https://arifureta.com/news/news-2040/
So it is now available on the international Netflix? (.com, .fr, .de) Well, what a news!
Old 2020-03-21, 07:39   Link #23857
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
So it is now available on the international Netflix? (.com, .fr, .de) Well, what a news!
Yeah, Netflix Japan at least. They tacked it onto the beginning of episode 1, which is honestly way better with some of that early novel exposition. I really hope they do a more faithful adaptation with season 2.

Haha, speaking of which, the latest news post on the official site really threw me for a loop. They announced that AbemaTV will be streaming episodes 1-13 on 3/27, and the news article followed that up with, "A full review before season 2!" For a second I couldn't help but wonder if they were actually planning to drop season 2 in April without so much as a word about it beforehand, but that would just be crazy...

Another satisfying battle in this week's chapter, but the author really loves leaving us with cliffhangers. Listy has upgraded Hajime to Dad status. I wonder if Myuu can sense that her position is in danger.
Old 2020-03-22, 09:19   Link #23858
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Level downs & massive debuffs really was a b**** but hey, winning the 1st round still counts.
Old 2020-03-22, 11:03   Link #23859
darkofficer
just a devil

i never tought that i would like kouki

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-22, 17:47   Link #23860
dimlik

Quote:
Yeah, Netflix Japan at least. They tacked it onto the beginning of episode 1, which is honestly way better with some of that early novel exposition. I really hope they do a more faithful adaptation with season 2.

Haha, speaking of which, the latest news post on the official site really threw me for a loop. They announced that AbemaTV will be streaming episodes 1-13 on 3/27, and the news article followed that up with, "A full review before season 2!" For a second I couldn't help but wonder if they were actually planning to drop season 2 in April without so much as a word about it beforehand, but that would just be crazy...

Another satisfying battle in this week's chapter, but the author really loves leaving us with cliffhangers. Listy has upgraded Hajime to Dad status. I wonder if Myuu can sense that her position is in danger.
But... it's just 5 fricking minutes the prologue! Not even 7, not even 10, not even suggesting normal episode length, BUT 5 MINUTES FOR GOING INTO THE ISEKAI!!! How come, dudes!? For all the introductions and stuff it's...aggravating, that what it is

P. S. Haha, lol, I can't stop laughing though! They at least managed to fix "The hole in the building after getting isekaid" thing which is showed wrongly in the opening! Rofllll

P. P. S. Isn't it supposed to be about 30 summoned students as it was already stated somewhere in the LN? Cause I see on the 2:52 where all the students are shown 23 students + Aiko = 24 summoned ones.

Last edited by dimlik; 2020-03-22 at 18:10.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel