AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-10-05, 19:22   Link #1701
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

This is a nice unique cover with two distinctly different colored regions. I'd be shocked if this was fake as it looks authentic.
Old 2020-10-06, 04:40   Link #1702
tsunade666

it's been years since I've heard anything from Kuroko. Really surprise to see this cover. Unexpected. Especially that Kuroko is from judgement and Shiage isn't actually a good upstanding citizen of the city. The cover actually shows a good contrast of pink shade and darker gray shade.
Old 2020-10-06, 17:58   Link #1703
Chosen_Hero

Ugh, please let this be fake, I'm ok with Kuroko but I don't need yet another volume of Hamazura screwing up and helping the villains only to get rewarded in the end for someone else's hardwork.
Old 2020-10-09, 11:24   Link #1704
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
GT3 cover
GT3 Summary

A fight to the death between the Dark Side and Anti-Skill. Kuroko takes a step into the Academy City's darkness!

Shirai Kuroko expected to spend an alluring Christmas with her beloved Onee-sama, Misaka Mikoto, but the next thing she knows, she's with a middle-aged Anti-Skill guy with a combover and glasses!?

On that holy night, Kuroko of Judgment is tasked with Operation Handcuffs, a plan meant to crush all of Academy City's Dark Side. Hamazura Shiage and Takitsubo Rikou are on that list. While the chaser and the chased are forced to fight to survive, both of them sense something odd about this plan.

The key to breaking free of this situation is the mysterious phrase "Academy City's Greatest Taboo"!

Release date: November 10th
Old 2020-10-09, 11:54   Link #1705
Marina2

Sound like it will be one of my favorite volume. And...504 Pages!!!

Accelerator really not allow any exception........that or 'something' went wrong with his original plan.

Last edited by Marina2; 2020-10-09 at 13:02.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-09, 16:35   Link #1706
Chosen_Hero

^No exceptions, but watch Hamazura and Rikou get away scott free by the end of the volume.
Old 2020-10-09, 17:27   Link #1707
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Accelerator really not allow any exception........that or 'something' went wrong with his original plan.
IMO Accelerator is throwing off his enemies by using Hamazura's MO for his benefit as he already pointed out back then in NT21, this way he can weed out those who oppose him but remain hidden, basics from Sun Tzu.
Old 2020-10-09, 17:35   Link #1708
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
IMO Accelerator is throwing off his enemies by using Hamazura's MO for his benefit as he already pointed out back then in NT21, this way he can weed out those who oppose him but remain hidden, basics from Sun Tzu.
I figure some people who want to get rid of Hamazura because of the Parameter List are using this as an excuse hence "Academy City's Greatest Taboo".

It may or may not be part of Accel's plan.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-10, 00:15   Link #1709
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I figure some people who want to get rid of Hamazura because of the Parameter List are using this as an excuse hence "Academy City's Greatest Taboo".

It may or may not be part of Accel's plan.
It would be an interesting development if Kuroko finds out that the "hard work" propaganda was just a bunch of lies before Mikoto herself, a nice/cruel way to enter the true darkness of the city.
Old 2020-12-20, 10:25   Link #1710
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Warner Bros Twitter account made a twit about this series and how this year is close to end.
https://twitter.com/wb_anime/status/1340469467076280324
Old 2021-02-19, 21:36   Link #1711
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Ummm anyone have any guesstimate for when we’re gettingGT4? Still nothing and it’s already halfway through Feb...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-19, 21:40   Link #1712
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^No new volume in April.
Old 2021-02-20, 10:48   Link #1713
dragon1412

with the whole Covid going on atm, don't expect much books from any series, Author aside, there is still the issues of vendors, printing, editors, etc... I'd imagine some series is still printing atm, but the number and frequency is going to decrease a lot
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-20, 13:02   Link #1714
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
with the whole Covid going on atm, don't expect much books from any series, Author aside, there is still the issues of vendors, printing, editors, etc... I'd imagine some series is still printing atm, but the number and frequency is going to decrease a lot
It has nothing to do with Covid, Kamachi is focusing on Godhorn Tech right now. He released a volume this month and is releasing another next month. We'll probably get an Index volume either May or June.

Old 2021-02-21, 04:35   Link #1715
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by endscape View Post
it has nothing to do with covid, kamachi is focusing on godhorn tech right now. He released a volume this month and is releasing another next month. We'll probably get an index volume either may or june.
siiiiiiiiiiiigh

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2021-02-21, 07:51   Link #1716
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
It has nothing to do with Covid, Kamachi is focusing on Godhorn Tech right now. He released a volume this month and is releasing another next month. We'll probably get an Index volume either May or June.
Really , I thought this because of the Covid situation ever since the third wave in Japan, and they literally found new cluster every month. I'd imagined even the anime and LN industry got hit. Thanks for the new though.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-23, 00:41   Link #1717
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Really , I thought this because of the Covid situation ever since the third wave in Japan, and they literally found new cluster every month. I'd imagined even the anime and LN industry got hit. Thanks for the new though.
Godhorn Tech is huge BTW. Never actually read it myself though, but the advertising for it is quite large
Old 2021-02-23, 10:08   Link #1718
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Isn't Godhorn Tech based off a failed game? Surprised it's getting such a big push.

Old 2021-03-10, 20:43   Link #1719
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Finally, GT 4 confirmed for May. The announcement can be found on a post in the subreddit one day ago if you care to find it the confirmation.

Lol, with that cliff, I want to see where this goes next.

Old 2021-07-23, 21:42   Link #1720
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Any updates on the GT 5 front...? I haven't seen anything yet. Is it not coming out in September? I thought we normally got part of the summary/cover at least 2 months out?