AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: Railgun Manga - Mikoto's Past Arc Rating
Perfect 10 0 0%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 0 0%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 0 0%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2021-07-30, 17:55   Link #21
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
New chapter is out. Tokiwadai Clique War is coming up. This looks like it has Misaki's fingerprint's all over it.
Yeah, but I'm not certain. I was glad this chapter was longer, but wish it was longer than usual rather than just 21 pages after last month's... Looking forward to the next one. The slow releases of these chapters has made me want to see what happens next badly. Due to how long it'll take for the next main volume of the series to come out, I wonder if it'll be about clique stuff at all.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-29, 04:41   Link #22
Sixth
Hu Tao

I really doubt Misaki has anything to do with those clique wars. Most likely she will be the one who solved it in the end and that is how she became the official Queen of the Tokiwadai.

And is it a joke that the teachers are refused to do anything with the clique wars? It is certainly don't seem like that to me when the present dorm teacher has no problem apprehend Kuroko and Misaka every time they did or involve with something dangerous.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-29, 15:33   Link #23
Doe, John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I really doubt Misaki has anything to do with those clique wars. Most likely she will be the one who solved it in the end and that is how she became the official Queen of the Tokiwadai.

And is it a joke that the teachers are refused to do anything with the clique wars? It is certainly don't seem like that to me when the present dorm teacher has no problem apprehend Kuroko and Misaka every time they did or involve with something dangerous.
Maybe the teachers are allowed to intervene in the present as a reaction to the clique wars in this arc?
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-29, 17:05   Link #24
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

It's not like the teachers are doing nothing, they're just moderating their response to giving warnings because this is a super delicate situation that can have serious repercussions for the school or even them personally and professionally.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-29, 20:56   Link #25
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe, John View Post
Maybe the teachers are allowed to intervene in the present as a reaction to the clique wars in this arc?
Make sense.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-26, 03:16   Link #26
itine
No Book No Live

TL;DR…
Railgun first year arc character
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
itine is offline   Reply With Quote