Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-23, 23:49   Link #3661
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
The part about Lisha and the Queen sucks at politics.....I would have to agree with that.

Well it can be said its also due to bad writings since other Kingdoms were easily convinced by the Holy Arcadia Empire. But Lisha...the way how she failed to represent her nation in the first meeting between the nations and HAE was just awful.

The Queen also relies on the Four Great Nobles of Atismata too much. Well, considering that the Four Great Nobles had a rank of Duke both before and after the rebellion it wouldn't be surprising if she feels inferior to them since she originally came from the noble family with a rank of Earl which is several ranks below Duke.

On a funny note, the author made typos on volume 11 by calling the Queen the wife of Earl Atismata (Lisha's dad) when he is her brother. I almost took it as a incest plot lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
How bad was it?
rough part from volume 8
Quote:
First princess : Since all of representatives of country have gather here, I would like to see the mock battle between all of you. for the winner country, i will give the permission to explore the first ruin for one month.

Lisha : P-please wait a minute your highness, that ruin is locate on our territory, it will be very bad for us.

First princess : I would like to build trust between countries, do you have a problem with my idea?

Lisha : N-no but this is a serious issue, i have to discuss with my aunt..

First princess : Ara? such a embarrassing, you can't even make decision for country by yourself. Lisha-sama, are you really a princess?
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 00:15   Link #3662
n0m@n
C-Z

Lol, that sure was a horrible scene. The scene which made me hate (and actually hate) Lisha. I never thought about her heroine-value that much, but as a leader she was that bad.

Still don't understand why she takes the role of the leader/commander among the 5 girls during battles. She is a genius at creating/modifying Drag-Rides. I will give you that. But as a commander of battlefield she had shown quite often of not being able to handle the situation that well. Though there were notable moments where she did make achievements during battles against notable enemies including Haze.

But from a reader's perspective, Celes would be more of a leader-type due to being the Captain of the squad and the most experienced (Skills and strength wise Yoruka is on par with her if she fought normally and would surpass Celes if she used her OverLimits like in volume 11. Same could be said for Philluffy perhaps when she uses her Zombie mode lol).
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 00:54   Link #3663
Mirable
ミラベル

^Yeah, i agree with you, Celes is more suitable as a leader/commander than Lisha (the weird things is somehow everyone will end up praise Lisha's action one way or another) Sometimes it make me feel like that Lux and other girls overestimate Lisha.
Old 2016-12-24, 01:46   Link #3664
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

They're too humble.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 02:22   Link #3665
Sacredus

It's just socjal status case. No matter if there is better commanders in the squad, if there's prince/princess amon them then he/she will appointed as commander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
rough part from volume 8
That was just horrible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
^Yeah, i agree with you, Celes is more suitable as a leader/commander than Lisha (the weird things is somehow everyone will end up praise Lisha's action one way or another) Sometimes it make me feel like that Lux and other girls overestimate Lisha.
Typical for main heroine status? Sadly this might also suggests that, not matter how bad and underdevelopent character she is, she is main and end girl... Let's hope that this is not a case here.

So, can you guys spoil something about Coral? Lux find out that she's a girl? And if I remember correctly she wanted to be his second servant. What happened with this?
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 09:25   Link #3666
Mirable
ミラベル

^It's not about servant, In vol 11 due to various reason, Coral become his temporarily assistants (Celes is Lux's assistants but left the city for the same reason so Coral take her place)

Vol 11 share a bit background of Coral and it's interesting and make me doubt her real identity even more.
Spoiler for spoil:
Old 2016-12-24, 10:32   Link #3667
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Man, that really bad (Lisha in that one scene, I mean).

@Mirable: That's pretty interesting about Coral. I also wonder who she is now. But at that time, since they took a bath together, I guess Lux still doesn't know that Coral's really a girl (if he knew, he wouldn't have taken a bath with her - right?).
Old 2016-12-24, 12:31   Link #3668
thefreakmike

Regarding the Lisha bit, yeah that is definitely not a good sign of a good leader. Like someone said in the thread, her getting praise anyway just means she is a pet heroine
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 23:06   Link #3669
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Yeah,I agree that this doesn't look good if Lisha shows signs of being a weak leader. What was Coral's hair color again? Are all the princes and princesses of the Arcadia family was experimented before? This really got my head spinning now @.@

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-25, 12:57   Link #3670
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Phi-chan isn't from the Imperial family bloodline and she got experimented on. So it's not just the Imperial family, though we do have Lux.
Old 2016-12-25, 14:50   Link #3671
Roxanne
メンバー

I am curious Lisa want to kill her aunt?If she killes her aunt then she will resemble Chamille....
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-25, 17:04   Link #3672
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
I am curious Lisa want to kill her aunt?If she killes her aunt then she will resemble Chamille....
Never, she is all honor and no blood while lacking assertiveness to begin with and politics aims which Lisha lacks.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-25, 21:51   Link #3673
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
Team Airi for new Queen.

Vote for Airi, choose better Atismata Kingdom New Arcadia Empire!
Airi for Queen! Make WINCEST Great again!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 18:36   Link #3674
zenrebel

Season 2 ???

Is there going to be season 2 of this anime... it cant end like this.
It cant be.
zenrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 21:12   Link #3675
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
LN adaptations often do end without finishing the story. Even getting a second season wouldn't get it a complete ending. Just look at Date A Live.
Old 2016-12-27, 05:04   Link #3676
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenrebel View Post
Is there going to be season 2 of this anime... it cant end like this.
It cant be.
I hope not since anime was... just bad. Also, it didn't sell well (1st Vol sold like 1500 BDs) so chances for 2nd season are minimal. Just read LN, from 1st Volume because anime rushed and changed A LOT of things.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 05:54   Link #3677
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
I hope not since anime was... just bad. Also, it didn't sell well (1st Vol sold like 1500 BDs) so chances for 2nd season are minimal. Just read LN, from 1st Volume because anime rushed and changed A LOT of things.
that's the problem it was rushed. The problem is the LN translation is barely at volume 3 so you're not getting much.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 06:07   Link #3678
RDNexus

Rushed adaptions, as I may have mentioned before, are always a crap because the source materials make them turn crap from the get-go.
If the LNs, from start, had a proper pacing and a balance between characters and plot, it'd be easier to make 1cour adaptions with some decent content to present.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 07:34   Link #3679
DragonOsman
Dragon King

An anime adaptation can still mess it up even then. It's entirely up the anime guys themselves how faithful they want to be and if they want to rush or not. Oftentimes, the pacing of the source material has nothing to do with it.
Old 2016-12-27, 08:18   Link #3680
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
In the anime's defense, it seemed like at least part of the reason they rushed it was so they could guarantee Yoruka got in it. Otherwise they'd have had to gamble on a second season being green-lit, which doesn't happen very often, for her to be animated. And for that at least, I'm grateful they rushed. Rushed animated Yoruka is better than no animated Yoruka.

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere