AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-12-15, 13:23   Link #921
Kallen4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4994784/..._Geass_Megiddo Megiddo has updated.

As they make their way home, the Black Knights are discovered by their enemies and are soon trapped between the proverbial jaws of Scylla and Charibdis. Kallen and the others fight with everything they have, but even that isn't enough against the wrath and resources of a vengeful Britannia. Trully, only a miracle can save the Black Knights now...

This chapter also features yet another example of the author taking the premise of an event from canon and making it flat out better in every way than the original, as well as giving us perhaps the single most epic Kalulu moment in history (and this time I'm not tricking you Loli).
you have surpassed Sunrise God /bow
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 13:54   Link #922
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
you have surpassed Sunrise God /bow
While I sincerely wish I could take credit, I must clarify that I am NOT the author of Megiddo. I am merely a devoted fan.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 14:00   Link #923
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4994784/..._Geass_Megiddo Megiddo has updated.

As they make their way home, the Black Knights are discovered by their enemies and are soon trapped between the proverbial jaws of Scylla and Charibdis. Kallen and the others fight with everything they have, but even that isn't enough against the wrath and resources of a vengeful Britannia. Trully, only a miracle can save the Black Knights now...

This chapter also features yet another example of the author taking the premise of an event from canon and making it flat out better in every way than the original, as well as giving us perhaps the single most epic Kalulu moment in history (and this time I'm not tricking you Loli).
This page down now for others? Other fanfiction links work, but no this one for me for some reason.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 14:28   Link #924
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
This page down now for others? Other fanfiction links work, but no this one for me for some reason.
Ahh, yeah. There was originally a calender prologue chapter, but the author moved it to his wiki page so now there are 9 chapters.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4994784/..._Geass_Megiddo

This should be the link to the chapter's current address.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 14:34   Link #925
Kallen4life

ok then .. I'm also a HUGE Megiddo fan as of today .. this is proper Kalulu epicness of infinite proportions .. watch and learn, R2
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 02:41   Link #926
GundamFan0083

Side Story One: Geass Disorder and Side Story Two: Blip! are up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In these Short Stories:

The first story covers who Enoch is and why he is in the Geass world.
The Second Story is the epilogue of Dirge of Daedalus and advances the main story.

Hope you all enjoy them and thanks for reading

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5578558/...es_of_Tartarus
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 03:21   Link #927
stardrago

I would think that they could do a cross between dimensions theme; like the people of who built the thought elevators had used it to travel through to a parallel earth and had made another thought elevator somewhere in Australia. this earth's history is more like ours but the American Revolution did succeed in getting freedom but still coexists with the Britannian's; also WWI and II happened; the atomic bombs that hit Japan in 1945 (in 2000a.t.b. Kallen would of been born but her mother was caught in the radiation and died but Naoto was still with his farther in Britain and took on Stradtfeld as his last name); in 1954 (2009a.t.b.) a small virus had spread and some people were cryogenic frozen until a cure was made; Lelouch, Shirley, Rolo, Euphie, Naoto, the 4 holy swords except Chiba and Tohdoh who died in WWII, were some of those people). in 1990 a cured had been found as well as the begining of knightmare technology. 2001 Lelouch became a 5th degree black belt in Taekwondo with Rolo supporting him, Shirley had joined the police force, Euphie had became a kindergarden teacher, Naoto a soilder in the U.N. army with the other 3 after cybernetic surgery as well; since 2000 knightmare battles had became a sport event
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 03:32   Link #928
stardrago

Lelouch had been assigned to a shadow group of the U.N. to take on people having Geass fragments; people that could use geass by insert a special memory driver in them. After some recognstructive surgery he had a geass ability to summon a suit of armor to deal with them along side with Rolo, Naoto and the now 3 holy swords with their own Knightmares. later on they had track on some people who found a thought elevator and used it to go back in time and kill them when they will still frozen like around the 1960's, but it had all transported them to 1965 of the world of Code Geass, 2020a.t.b.
Old 2009-12-21, 03:36   Link #929
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Don't double-post. You're given an edit option for a reason. Use it.
Old 2009-12-23, 01:30   Link #930
stardrago

With that new update for a green lite for Code Geass from the anime news network I wonder if they check on some of these sites for ideas? Well for mine its...

A Lelouch look-a-like came to the world of Code Geass around 2-3 years after Zero Requiem and chasing a dangerous enemy, but had crossed through C's world and gotten Lelouch's mind with his. He would of been known as Cero Rey; japanese cero is hollow flash and Rey cold, zero while in Spanish cero is zero and rey means king. His suit looks like Kamen Rider Saga but the helmet like Rey but has Saga's mouthpiece and magenta eyes; since he would been known as 'The Imugis' a proto-dragon, snake. He posses memory drive sticks known as Geass fragments that his enemies also have; when place on the right side of the belt it would change his form; the blue one for the Azure dragon Cheongryong for water, a red one for the phoenix Jujak for fire, a green one for the black turtle Hyeonmu for earth, a violet one for the white tiger Baekho for sky/heaven/metal, and finally a black and gold one for his ultimate form, the 3-legged bird the Samjokgo (have a apperance of Kuuga's Rising Ultimate form) for the sun. the names are korean. Also he would have romantic moments with C.C., Kallen, Kagurya, the Tianza, and maybe Milly and Anya

The world where he came from was the world that the people that created the thought elevators went to and the connections between them had opened up again
Also he would have a Knightmare Frame, probabley from the Ganymede series called the Titan; like the moon Ganymede was the largest moon for Jupiter and the Second largest was a moon from Saturn the Titan; and would possible to have form changes as well and known as a Xth frame, x meaning ten and in math unlimited potential

Last edited by stardrago; 2009-12-23 at 02:19. Reason: to add more detail
Old 2009-12-23, 13:30   Link #931
stardrago

I saw an article and said Code Geass R3 Nightmare of Nunnally; I am not sure if it was real of not but if so does this mean there going to use elements from the manga; like the Irregalars are a organization with geass users that have physical properties and for Nunnally war has started again by them, her nightmare. Also they had resurrected Lelouch's body for when he activates his geass a suit of armor appears and have him take over the world but his concious had returned from C's world and escaped from them and later on pilots a Knightmare frame thats a hybrid of the Gawain and Shinkirou, the Gawain Mirage (It will look like a knightmare frame version of Digimon's Alphamon, and having golden bird feathers for the energy wings, and has a hump for the cockpit).
It may take place in 2020-22 a.t.b. since in the manga Suzaku of the counterattack it ended in 2022 a.t.b. for it.
Hopefully they will have Lelouch with his harem, C.C., Kallen, Kagurya and maybe Milly, the Tianza, and Anya

Last edited by stardrago; 2009-12-23 at 23:24. Reason: more detail
Old 2009-12-26, 01:37   Link #932
GundamFan0083

Side Story Three: Steps is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Three: The Red Dragon and the Goddess of Battle have a heart to heart amidst an attempt to kidnap Cornelia as the next step in the plan of the Irregulars takes shape.

Old 2009-12-26, 08:40   Link #933
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5611445/...ht_That_Counts

Even though it's past the 25th, I made a short one-shot for anyone that's interested.
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 21:45   Link #934
GundamFan0083

We need more fanfictions like that Tr3adst0ne.
That was very sweet.
I enjoy a good Shirlulu fic and that one was especially nice.
Thank you for that.
Old 2009-12-27, 21:51   Link #935
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

No prob, glad you enjoyed it. I haven't posted anything in a while so I figured what the hell. Especially since R2's just downright depressing IMHO.
Old 2009-12-27, 22:38   Link #936
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr3adst0ne View Post
No prob, glad you enjoyed it. I haven't posted anything in a while so I figured what the hell. Especially since R2's just downright depressing IMHO.
Trust me Tr3adst0ne, you're not the only one that has that viewpoint.

Anyway, now that I'm on my winter break I'm gonna try to get back to work on my own Shirlulu fanfic. Stay tuned everyone.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 22:39   Link #937
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Looking forward to it.
Old 2010-01-01, 22:33   Link #938
Nobodyman9
Banned

Finally! After many months, Lord Bear has updated with the 14th chapter of Code Geass: The Game of Kings

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4678033/..._Game_of_Kings
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 22:53   Link #939
GundamFan0083

Side Story Four: Brassiere Battle is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Four: Lelouch and CC take a ride down memory lane as Lelouch recants a crossdressing nightmare of his that saves them both from a dangerous liason.

Old 2010-01-02, 01:33   Link #940
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Side Story Four: Brassiere Battle is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Four: Lelouch and CC take a ride down memory lane as Lelouch recants a crossdressing nightmare of his that saves them both from a dangerous liason.

lol Crossdressing

how goes the NINE BALL KMF?

Tags
character, discussion