3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.05%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-14, 22:34   Link #801
Neurosylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
They brought down the Ikaruga and he didn't die. Forget C.C., Ohgi's truly immortal.
LOL I was irked when I saw him, out of all the other USEFUL people that had to die, still alive! What the hell?! >_<

If Ohgi has survived up to the end, it seems like the writers really favor him...for whatever reason. >_>
Neurosylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 22:36   Link #802
Neurosylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
vietta wont die, but i fear for ougi's life, they wont leave a kid w/o a father right?
They left Lelouch w/o a mother and a father. Seems possible to me.
Old 2008-09-14, 22:36   Link #803
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Unless a stray nuke flies all the way to Horai, which would just be a completely fucked up thing for them to do, there's no way she's dying.
Eh, I'm completely oblivious/ignorant to the geography of Code Geass...which I guess would actually be the real world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
I lol'd for some reason
Well, I tried for it to be funny.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 22:39   Link #804
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
vietta wont die, but i fear for ougi's life, they wont leave a kid w/o a father right?
Uh, this is Code Geass. They've done things a lot crueler than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Wonder how he's REALLY going to die....
He'll probably step on a splinter and die from infection. Irony.
Old 2008-09-14, 22:40   Link #805
Neurosylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Uh, this is Code Geass. They've done things a lot crueler than that.

That's not irony. That's HILARIOUS.
Old 2008-09-14, 22:41   Link #806
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny20 View Post
I hope episode 24 will be the one where kallen dies.
I gave her enough episodes and she is saying stuff like if we defeat/kill lelouch.
The one to kill kallen must be suzaku or c.c new machine.
My hate for kallen jumped from 2 percent to 95 percent.
Anyway the battle of this episode was kinda dull I hope it will be better in 24.
and wow the last fire tactic of lelouch was pure godlike.
overall great episode now 6 more days for episode 24....

OK let me ask people this question.
If you loved somebody, they act sweet and nice n charming.
Then eventually you fall in love with that person, but then out of the blue that person is threatening to kill 100,000 innocent people, would let him do it knowing that you have some kind of ability to stop him or would you make a very painful decision and stop that person before they slaughtered the innocent?

Thats the situation Kallen is in right now. Lelouch has feelings for Kallen, Kallen loves Lelouch. However both are torn apart because Lelouch's "Zero Requiem" and Kallen's belief that has to sacrafice one she loves for the world.

She dont know what Lelouch is really thinking, feeling, or planning. All she see is the character that Lelouch shows, and by making Kallen and the Black Knights his enemy. So please think and try to comprehend before you "hate"
KingOfWorlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 22:42   Link #807
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Rofl this was like way back in pg 28 lol. Nice.
Yeah you know i had to put that history on them. lol
Old 2008-09-14, 22:46   Link #808
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post

I would laughed so hard if they did something like that. I'd be really disappointed but i would still LMFAO! tho.

I can see it now, Lelouch is running toward Nunnally then outta nowhere gets sting by a bee n die

Or he goes outside n dies coughing from all the smoke

Now thats irony LOL!
Old 2008-09-14, 22:55   Link #809
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfWorlds View Post
I would laughed so hard if they did something like that. I'd be really disappointed but i would still LMFAO! tho.

I can see it now, Lelouch is running toward Nunnally then outta nowhere gets sting by a bee n die

Or he goes outside n dies coughing from all the smoke

Now thats irony LOL!
Well, I wasn't talking about Lelouch, but all the same yeah. Oh, and Suzaku could be crushed by Lancelot when it accidentally tips over, like how Jason was crushed by the mast of the Argo.
Old 2008-09-14, 23:03   Link #810
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Then eventually you fall in love with that person, but then out of the blue that person is threatening to kill 100,000 innocent people, would let him do it knowing that you have some kind of ability to stop him or would you make a very painful decision and stop that person before they slaughtered the innocent?
Find the reason first.
Old 2008-09-14, 23:05   Link #811
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Omg i just remembered.

Where did Rivalz's bike go?
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 23:07   Link #812
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

He probably took it back to Ashford when Lelouch's people left him standing in the street.
Old 2008-09-14, 23:10   Link #813
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Poor Rivalz, when his bike is not being stolen and destroyed, he's left alone without his friends. =(
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 23:12   Link #814
Neurosylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
Poor Rivalz, when his bike is not being stolen and destroyed, he's left alone without his friends. =(
If that bike played a bigger picture in the plot of Code Geass, I'd pay more attention. It would be ironic that even with all these massive upgrades to the Knightmares that his simple bike would defeat them all...
Old 2008-09-14, 23:14   Link #815
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:

Thats the situation Kallen is in right now. Lelouch has feelings for Kallen, Kallen loves Lelouch. However both are torn apart because Lelouch's "Zero Requiem" and Kallen's belief that has to sacrafice one she loves for the world.

She dont know what Lelouch is really thinking, feeling, or planning. All she see is the character that Lelouch shows, and by making Kallen and the Black Knights his enemy. So please think and try to comprehend before you "hate"
Except, if she TRULY loves him then she wouldn't be so fucking indecisive when it comes to the guy. She would stick by his side and get an answer out of him rather than just give up. Let's not mention that her attitude just shows she doesn't even understand the guy she loves. She doesn't really know who he is, even though she has some idea, but for some reason or another can't seem to get to really know the guy behind the mask. She has walked out on him twice already, when he most needed her. Kallen just gives up way too easily and never seems to understand the underlying facts.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 23:29   Link #816
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Except, if she TRULY loves him then she wouldn't be so fucking indecisive when it comes to the guy. She would stick by his side and get an answer out of him rather than just give up. Let's not mention that her attitude just shows she doesn't even understand the guy she loves. She doesn't really know who he is, even though she has some idea, but for some reason or another can't seem to get to really know the guy behind the mask. She has walked out on him twice already, when he most needed her. Kallen just gives up way too easily and never seems to understand the underlying facts.

Yeah but do we truly understand the people we love? everybody has a secret they keep from others. Look at Chris Benoit ... the wrestler who out of nowhere kills everybody in his family ... c'mon now. And look at the position she was in, it isnt like she can say "hey lelouch come here so we can talk for a second"
Old 2008-09-14, 23:41   Link #817
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Yeah but do we truly understand the people we love? everybody has a secret they keep from others. Look at Chris Benoit ... the wrestler who out of nowhere kills everybody in his family ... c'mon now. And look at the position she was in, it isnt like she can say "hey lelouch come here so we can talk for a second"
She could've defected to Britannia and gone to be with him. If she pressured Lelouch enough he would've caved in and let her in on his plan with Suzaku and C.C. Instead he sticks it out with the idiots in the BK...
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 23:46   Link #818
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

As the voice actor notes, Kallen is not the type to impose herself on people like that.
Old 2008-09-14, 23:46   Link #819
yondy

Again, that's because of her unselfish nature. And don't think the Bk as some strangers to her, they're like family to her, specially Ougi. She's not going to just dump them just because of 1 man. Aside from the writer, no one can analyze Kallen's character better than her VA.

Quote:
Question: So Kallen thinks she likes Lelouch.
Ami: Maybe she didn't realize it before because she mixed this feeling with loyality. Although she notices it now, there's nothing she can do under that situation. She can't just insist to go with him. It isn't Kallen's character to do so.Kallen is considerate to people around her. She will not allow her selfishness to get in the way.
Kallen is in the similar situation as Cornelia right now. She's willing to stop her own beloved brother Schenizel even though he has a good intention in using Freia.

Last edited by yondy; 2008-09-15 at 00:16.
yondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 23:46   Link #820
rpgman1

Just watch the episode and have to say it was alright. Cornelia shot down by Schneizel's gatling gun with just a snap. He is a deviant and ruthless bastard. So he wants to be God huh(Tell that to Lelouch's Geass who granted him a wish)? I can't believe the BK are so stupid and insistent that Lelouch is that evil when Schneizel is even worst. Like I would trust the White Prince with his "white lies". Controlling people by fear so he can be God (ruler of the world), no thanks. I can't believe Nunnally would fall for his lie. Schneizel's plan is far worst, so I hope Zero Requiem will succeed (maybe it has to do with the numerous Geass Ruins around the world?). Schneizel doesn't care about others and he's shown that he would dispose just about everybody. In order to understand what is going on in your family, you have to be in the family (the Britannian family is full of backstabbers like Charles said). Xing Ke and the BK don't know that Schneizel is a backstabber just like Lelouch, but he works behind the scenes to manipulate them. Schneizel has more experience in this line of work and still hides in that mask of his.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote